[Solved] Login problem

tarekma7

• Administrator

Emanuel have you cleared cache and cookies on your browser? Aslo you didn't mention what's your username is ?

• Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, A.lemane said:

i know this is fixed but is there anything common between these cases , like an adblocker ? as an example 

Nothing isn't fixed because there is nothing to fix. But also nobody haven't till said, what caused especially to him or her this problem.
It is clear, that it isn't forum problem, also is clear that not the cookie or cache problem. 
Only one have said that uses VPN and it may be the reason, but it is only "may be". Usually not.
I also  wondere, why several users said that they have the problem, but mostly isn't. For example I have tried different browsers, different adds including for example Adblock, Adblock Plus, AdGuard, Ghostery, zenMate, uBlock Orign and uBlock Origin Extra, etc. Haven't had any problem. 

I have same problem on any pc browser...

but working just fine if use my iphone browser..

yeah how how strange is that...

edit..

have done full everything cleared cache and cookies on all browsers..

now seems to work ok..

I do not observe such a problem, I specifically tried to quit and go to different browsers, everything is fine !!

4 hours ago, sulim said:

I do not observe such a problem, I specifically tried to quit and go to different browsers, everything is fine !!

Agree with you, that's it. This is a local problem for everyone, who has it, but there is something that is common to all. It must be a some program or changing in setting, that causes this problem.

Archived