[Solved] Login problem

tarekma7

I have an error when trying to login page. The error occurs with different browsers and devices. I am signed out from all browsers automatically. I tried clear cache and cookies but still same ptoblem

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

• Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been trying to guess out for some time already, which might be the reason for it if it happen to so many people. I do not have this problem with any browser.
It means that the problem can not be related to the forum, but with something else.
These may be VPN, dynamic IP, sometimes even if is used some other servers user data (facebook, twitter, google, etc). It may happen also if is used more than one account from the same IP (it happens rarely). Something more, maybe..., currently don't know.

yep, me too, just now for the first time , never had this problem before.  :dunno::dunno:   also just noticed emoticons not display when typed. :):D must pick them via emoji button above.

EDIT: emoticons working now when typed. 5 mins ago did not! lol 

I now see a few other things not working correctly too, for instance last post info on (some) threads is displayed incorrectly on forum home page. Wrong member name and times of post(s) incorrect. etc etc etc.

I’ve been logged out also for no reason. Which I noticed because I never log out

Same here but it seems to only be affected on the homepage. I can go to any sub-page and I am logged in. weird.

1 hour ago, sam3971 said:

Same here but it seems to only be affected on the homepage. I can go to any sub-page and I am logged in. weird.

Same here.

It doesn't log one in, however, soon as I move around forums it seems I am logged in I too got error message.

4 hours ago, I Am Negan said:

I’ve been logged out also for no reason. Which I noticed because I never log out

same thing here for the first time; after a few minutes I could log in again without error displayed

6 hours ago, Kalju said:

It means that the problem can not be related to the forum, but with something else.
These may be VPN, dynamic IP, sometimes even if is used some other servers user data (facebook, twitter, google, etc). It may happen also if is used more than one account from the same IP (it happens rarely). Something more, maybe..., currently don't know.

I'm sure it's forum-related. All possible reasons mentioned by you are non-valid because I use non of the possibilities mentioned on nsaneforums. Also I don't have a dynamic IP and FB, twitter etc. are blocked by me + I only have 1 account

i think there is a problem in main home page.

Even if you seems to be logged out, try a search or go on any other page, and you will see that you are logged!

4 hours ago, Matt said:

At the beginning I have no problem with Firefox, but after some members mentioned the problem I tried a different browser. The problem was exist, but now after cleared all cache, and login again the problem is gone. I would like from anyone having this problem to do the same.   

i was having this problem in Firefox and Opera witch i posted about in the bugs topic last night i cleared all cache deleted the cookies and history it done no good. i changed ips with my vpn it cleared up for a minute  but  after i went into a sub forum  and back to the main index the problem was back.  if you have problems signing in you could go to a subforum and you can sign in. I just said heck with it as i was tired anyway and went to bed and  after a nice sleep i woke up  and it was working fine  again . 

• Administrator

As I mentioned on the top what to do to make it work again, yet everyone just say what he/she thinks about the issue and none of the above mentioned were the issue. If anyone still have the same issue read what I said.

If anyone still have this issue please don't hesitate just message me.

Guest Emanuel

Admins, I cannot login, could I PM you somewhere to restore login account?

Say me user is not authorized viewing this content, error code 1323/35X

Thank you if you can help me.

Archived