[Contest] CyberGhost VPN (20x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

I had Cyberghost from promotion and I was very happy. It would be nice to use such a good service like Cyberghost with all features.

Thank you for this contest 

• Replies 159
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Myna for this giveaway

I would like to have one license of it. The first VPN I used was CyberGhost VPN which is one of the best VPN with high speed and DNSleak prevention. I have completed the survey. 

Really Appreciated

I want to have a CyberGhost VPN license because I have used this before and now would like to use it again. It was back then reliable and fast.

Done the survey. All the best everyone!

3 hours ago, Myna said:

CyberGhost giveaway is extended till Monday.

Hope I will get a license :D

29 minutes ago, bluesea said:

Hope I will get a license :D

All the best :cheers:

Thanks for the opporunity to win this great license of very good program.

I need Cyberghost to protect myself from hacers and other threats. Cyberghost is good at this.

fingers crossed . First of all, thank you for offering this opportunity for us.

I live in Turkey and hundereds and thousands of websites (including the major sites like Wikipedia) blocked by the government's court order. The government also may ban major social media sites when there's a general or local elections. Besides, I'm a college student and a blog writer /reviewer in Youtube, but unfortunately, I cannot access some of the main news site's an whole NSFW portals because of that situation.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ee1dc9b8df4ff57e8825a216eef658bc.PNG

Thanks for organizing this giveaway.

I'd like to win CyberGhost license because I tried it on trial long way back and it was really good. Also I'm tired of using free VPNs which are too slow and unreliable. If I got to try CyberGhost now for more time I may decide to buy it eventually.

Regards.

I have been using Avira Phantom the past couple of weeks and it has been okay at times.  For me, it has very slow speeds which makes it difficult to use.  I am unable to purchase a truly GREAT vpn like cyberghost because I am helping my family out due to my aunt dying a few days ago.  Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers 

Thanks for hosting giveaway,

I have used many VPN solutions , to find one that has negligible speed downgrade and one that can help me get a shorter route to any game server I play on. I found both Express VPN and Cyber Ghost were great at both those, Cyber Ghost being slightly better at speed.So it would be great to have CyberGhost back again (Currently Using ExpressVPN)

I would like to have a license of Cyberghost to have the best software in its kind.

Count me in. Thank you.

Survey completed.

1 hour ago, KiM__ said:

Hope I will get a license, God Bless You @Myna :D 

I hope "God bless you" won't turn to "rot in hell" if you don't win :lol:

I'd like to win a license because of the vast number of servers. Thank you for the opportunity to win a license.

Alright everyone, time's up.

The winners will be announced within 36hrs from now. 

Thank you all for participating. Good luck to all. :)  

Winners Announcement:

Qqvdcir.png

Winners, please pm me within 7 days or else the license will be offered to the person who is next in line. 

Congratulations to all :cheers:

@fredlaso @hmtkk @DMAS @Alex42 @MuGi @trufpal @mclaren85 @Aksam420 @crisecure @BioHazard @karimium @hakah @providensia @bluesea @PromoMike @emgrs @Alanon @front360 @KiM__ @tomm 

@Xcissorrun didn't win a license, even though his name is on the list because he didn't complete the survey.

And the rest of the people who didn't win a CyberGhost license, I hope to see you in the next giveaway. :)

2 hours ago, Myna said:

@Xcissorrun didn't win a license, even though his name is on the list because he didn't complete the survey.

what will happen with this particular license then? :whistle:

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived