[Contest] CyberGhost VPN (20x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

• Replies 159
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the giveaway:notworthy:. Cyberghost VPN is one of the most pupular VPN'S. I like that it has DNS and IP Leak Prevention, 7 devices simultaneous support etc.

It also has a very good list of servers of many countries around the world.

I have completed the survey.  :)

I have just completed the survey.

I think Cyberghost is the one of the first VPN company in the market to take user privacy seriously. Their no log policy is something that hardly few VPN service providers will follow. Besides, Cyberghost also took steps to prevent DNS leak. This proves that they are really serious to provide anonymity to their users.

khanyash

Thank you for the COOL giveaway! @Myna

Completed the survey.

CyberGhost is one of the popular and trusted VPNs. It has a nice interface, necessary and useful features. VPN features include, hide original IP, strongest encryption, protect WiFi, no logs policy, many servers, restricted content access, killswitch, DNS and IP leak protection and more. It has other useful features to block ads, malicious content, tracking, etc.

CyberGhost is a complete VPN solution with all the features one expects in a good VPN service.

11 hours ago, vissha said:

@Myna I'm not participating this giveaway due to the below reasons. However, I'd like to review the CG in short as below. Pls don't take it as bad but these are nsaner's collective tests in the last few years. Also, I'm posting in this thread since u told to provide suggestions on the thread instead of RSU as @dcs18 requested.

CG, in terms of privacy between the user and CG: was better before, not from last year since they started taking HID of many components to track them. Since they have no logging policy, this HIDs with IP would help. Also, the new installer is online and it can do all tracking while installation.
In terms of other major areas - speed, security, privacy between user and outside world, they are good/best.
Note: Unless we have tor/tor based privacy OS/Tails/... and pro tools to protect, there is no complete anonymity.

Hence, for the sake of participants, I'd like to suggest @Myna and CG to make the survey accessible while using ad-blocking techniques/tools since they can track using network ID, HID, IP, nsane comment, installation/activation if won. I hope @dcs18 would be much eager to explain u what I meant and @epxilion90 would help u with HID data collection of CG.

@MADARA@eden2015@Progressive@BioHazard@bb2018 too can help u with the details since they frequently test the CG.

Yea, I read about the HID at wilders. Here's a comment from reddit....

Just asked their support and they said this is how they monitor and keep your subscription computers in place for example; if your current subscription is limited to 1 computer, they use this information to pair it to their end so it knows you using your '1 machine and knowing how many connections to cyber ghost you have'. So you cant go over your computer limit and so forth..

I think they started tracking the HID after they found out that people are abusing their systems. That'd explain the online installer as well. It's just my personal opinion though.

Regarding the survey... I use Adguard and I can access it without any issue. Disabling the adblocker for 2 mins shouldn't be an issue for most people and for the rest, they can just turn on incognito mode on their browser and complete the survey. It's not that hard. Is it?

I love CG and I actually could use a key, even though the free version is awesome too.  Privacy!!

...and yes, survey was already completed.

22 minutes ago, front360 said:

I love CG and I actually could use a key, even though the free version is awesome too.  Privacy!!

I hope you've completed the survey. That is mandatory. Find the link in the OP.

Thanks so much Myna for arranging this great giveaway.

I like to have a CyberGhost VPN license because i live in the country with very high level internet censorship.for access to the web such as social media & news websites and...i need VPN services.

wnse_1.jpg

Thank you Nsaneforums, CyberGhost, for the opportunity.

I think VPN's are "must have" service for any user on the internet today, privacy is a fundamental right !

2018-06-10_101202.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway.

CyberGhost is a cool program that will allow you to become a real cyber ghost that leaves no traces. Your online privacy will be securely protected, and the emergency disconnect feature from the network will ensure that your data remains yours even if the connection to the VPN server suddenly breaks. Protection against DNS leaks and IP-addresses in the package.

The survey was completed.

twitter

facebook

CyberGhost is a reputable name. It has a nice GUI and a lot of features.

Done the survey.

Count me in.

Thanks for the giveaway. Cyberghost was the first VPN of my life. After that I have tried so many other VPNs but none of them could match Cyberghost. Back then when I tried Cyberghost when it was new in the market, country selection was an issue. But now they must have increased the choices. So would love to try it out again, hence participating in the giveaway.

From my point of view, in the past CyberGhost was one of the best VPN.

Because it was a bad idea to redesign (the CyberGhost software) and without a license to resume : it's useless. By the past the free plan was far better than today (very very very limited and poor).

That's why I won't advice this software anymore.

Unless it has been improved a lot ? I don't have a clue... in fact, I had decide to abandon (I don't recall but it was uninstall (at least) one year ago).

PS : If you want to buy a license for a real decent price wait 2019 (between Christmas and the new year). Because I imagine the promotion exist even today.

rockrocky100

Completed the survey

best VPN  with Dns & ip leak protection ,  No logs ,  256 AES encryption

This was it. Fingers crossed :)

I like Cyberghost very much! It has many servers in many countries. I would like to be anonymous in the web.

Thanks!

Survey completed.

1.thumb.jpg.bea10ca59e9f8db6bdf22148ee8f0728.jpg

CyberGhost is one of the most popular VPNs on the Internet. It has various server locations and it will help the users achieve at a higher level of online privacy.

CyberGhost seems like the best choice for European users, particularly from my region.

As the survey says, fingers crossed! ;)

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Cyberghost VPN is one of the best VPN services that offers many servers around the world. It has many good features as privacy , security, fast with no DNS leak, Automatic Kill Switch, block ads and malicious content

Survey completed

23 hours ago, Myna said:

I hope you've completed the survey. That is mandatory. Find the link in the OP.

Myna, Of course I completed the survey, my dude.  Thanks again.

providensia

done, i need cyberghost vpn to unblock many web that my country blocked. cyberghost really usefull for me. i hope i can win 1 the license.

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived