6 hours ago, bergy1964 said:

I am placing the RED K folder into

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0\skin\resources\neutral

so it looks like C:\program files (x86) \kaspersky lab \kaspersky  internet  security 19.0.0\skin\skin\resources\neutral\RED K

with the RED K inside the neutral folder.

Then do I go to my desktop once it boots up, i then change kaspersky internet security 2019 to main1.ico and C:\programdata\windows\start menu\kaspersky internet security\main1.ico

Plz let me know.

THX

yes 

2 hours ago, coua said:

yes 

Coua,

For some reason, when i download red k rar, main1.ico is no longer there. Can you send it again, plz

Thx

changing kaspersky internet security 2019 system icon from blue checkmark back to the red k

changing kaspersky internet security 2019 system icon from blue checkmark back to the red k

Is there a way to do it and how plz?

8 hours ago, bergy1964 said:

Is there a way to do it and how plz?

no way 

I really like the GUI of KIS 2019 (Minimalist), trying to add color to the dashboard has reduced the default white color, my question can be "skins" to changing the message "your protection is live now" I think the message is too long or not "fierce" to anti Virus.
Sorry, my English is bad

2018-10-28_103109.png

1 hour ago, Icow said:

I really like the GUI of KIS 2019 (Minimalist), trying to add color to the dashboard has reduced the default white color, my question can be "skins" to changing the message "your protection is live now" I think the message is too long or not "fierce" to anti Virus.
Sorry, my English is bad

2018-10-28_103109.png

no way 

5 hours ago, Icow said:

Sorry, my English is bad

2018-10-28_103109.png

The way exist :)

In the file language find the string and replace it

1 hour ago, Leon90 said:

The way exist :)

In the file language find the string and replace it

Catch it If You Can because i tried to find "Your protection is live now" string but no result ;)

Edited by coua

The file "mainwindow.lt" in "resources.zip" on the "patch & skin folder" ??? I have changed everything but it doesn't work.

1 hour ago, coua said:

Catch it If You Can because i tried to find "Your protection is live now" string but no result ;)

ah ok, i don't use anymore kaspersky in my computer

55 minutes ago, Icow said:

The file "mainwindow.lt" in "resources.zip" on the "patch & skin folder" ??? I have changed everything but it doesn't work.

no way ;)

1 hour ago, Leon90 said:

ah ok, i don't use anymore kaspersky in my computer

kaspersky skin maker doesn't use kaspersky anymore lol :lol:

2 hours ago, coua said:

kaspersky skin maker doesn't use kaspersky anymore lol :lol:

yes for my pc, have also 4 gb ram and need a antivirus light

• 1 month later...

Mods, please remove this post. My apologies.

Edited by YN1F
  • Like 2

On 12/16/2018 at 8:36 AM, Phantom Blade said:

Can you share the skins?

Here's a charcoal/slate version if anyone wants it. Darker interface, different monitor images for "cloud", bevel-effect between main window header and what's below, different color borders, etc. Also has the "K" icons incorporated.

t1cYPCc.png

Charcoal/Slate skin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rln2jws7cnfv9nu/skin.zip/file

Edited by YN1F

Mods, please remove this post.

Edited by YN1F
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YN1F said:

Here's another. Dark skin, round Kaspersky tech logo (for those of us not too impressed with the flat little monitor with the check-mark, X and !) It's the one I'm now using:

For Kaspersky users who have something besides KIS, sorry but the innermost logo wasn't actually created by me, it came from this wallpaper, and was is the only version I found. If I find other versions (KAV, KFA) I'll update the 

Broo can you change logo  cloud with kis 2010. ? Hhe 

Edited by asror94

18 minutes ago, asror94 said:

Broo can you change logo  cloud with kis 2010. ? Hhe 

I don't know what you mean. The cloud version of KIS 2010?

I only have KIS 2019 on my computer, lappy and tablet. 🤔 

Hey, would you do me a favor and edit your post to remove quoting my entire post of the skin pack? Because I've updated it and the MediaFire link that you quoted is wrong now (1lo64mzq0e8uzbm/Dark_Skin_-_Round_Logo.zip/file) and people might mistakenly click it from your post. If you'll look, the new link in my edited post is different. Thanks! 🤜🤛

Edited by YN1F

42 minutes ago, YN1F said:

I don't know what you mean. The cloud version of KIS 2010?

I only have KIS 2019 on my computer, lappy and tablet. 🤔 

Hey, would you do me a favor and edit your post to remove quoting my entire post of the skin pack? Because I've updated it and the MediaFire link that you quoted is wrong now (1lo64mzq0e8uzbm/Dark_Skin_-_Round_Logo.zip/file) and people might mistakenly click it from your post. If you'll look, the new link in my edited post is different. Thanks! 🤜🤛

Sooo what links true and fix? 

1 minute ago, asror94 said:

Sooo what links true and fix? 

You understood and took care of it, thanks! All good now. 😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 6:31 AM, YN1F said:

Here's a charcoal/slate version if anyone wants it. Darker interface, different monitor images for "cloud", bevel-effect between main window header and what's below, different color borders, etc. Also has the "K" icons incorporated.

Hi mate...

Could you alter this skin with default K icons? or which procedure should be to change it.

23 minutes ago, Phantom Blade said:

Hi mate...

Could you alter this skin with default K icons? or which procedure should be to change it.

You can change this section

skin\resources\neutral\images\scale-100\TaskBar
skin\resources\neutral\images\shellex
skin\resources\neutral\images\trayicon

(_ this my backup)

2019-01-12_024622.png.3ad216bbd0eabd029faba9635b2a58fc.png

and these folder if use KIS

2019-01-12_024753.png.414d8891e929140c1bc652a3b63298de.png

Edited by Icow

• 2 months later...