7 hours ago, LcHNextGen said:

Good afternoon!
Thank you for your skins. They helped me finish my skin.

612657450e67.png

Hi can you send me a link for your skin ? thanks advance good job ;)

• Like 1

This is the Hacker Skin

2iw30z.jpg

I hope the hacker does not notice that I have deleted some strings in main Window to allow "Database Update" to be read better.
Download:

KIS 2019 Hacker Skin

P.S. It is compatible even with Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019. You can use it. There is only one color correction to do. If you need help please ask.

Edited by giomute
  • Like 1

And now the "Russian World Cup 2018" Skin. I'm sad for Italy team, but I can follow the Brasilian Team.

This Skin is Compatible for both: Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019 without any further corrections neeeded (KAV 2019).

New add: the Icon of KIS/KAV in the upper left corner of the mainwindow changed in "The World Cup 2018" icon, and the text of the product near it edited like you can see: Kaspersky Internet Security - World Cup 2018 Edition"

2QsYvtJ.gif

The boot modded:

cVk7f1L.gif

The taskbar Icon (World Cup 2018):

ETMuYxw.jpg

Links:

Link for Kaspersky Internet Security Russian World Cup 2018 Skin

Link for Kaspersky Anti Virus Russian World Cup 2018 Skin

Password: giomute

P.S.

Sorry for the word "Russian" in italian "Russia" but after all this work I thinked about it, and now it's too late to change it. However I decided to respect the three colors of the russian flag; where the shade is too clear it is for let the base text of some menus to be read (not editable now, in the future who knows…:P).

Edited by giomute
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Black and Orange Skins

I have created different type of this Skin. The first Version was created when I was not yet able to modify the upper left text (Kaspersky Internet Security), remained white here, and the color of the advanced menu. Those changes where added in the Version 2 of the skin.

28cegcz.jpg

This is the download Link for this Skin: Kaspersky Black and Orange Skin V.1

For this skin I have created even a version for the "Back to the Red K Project", formerly known as "K Nostalgic". Whit this version of the skin you will be able to change the Icons of the program too. From the new green shield icons to the old beautifull red K of Kaspersky Icons (for the nostalgics).

s5bxjl.jpg

This is the download link for this skin: Kaspersky Black and Orange Skin Back to the Red K version

This double parallel production of skins (with one with the red K project) is abbandoned now because I have started a new project called "Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 back to the Red "K" project, and how you can read in the linked post, now you can decide whenever you want to change the icons of your Kaspersky, with every kind of skin you have already applied, and even if you don't use skins and have the default basic skin of Kaspersky. This work for both Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019.

And this is the Version 2 of the "Black and Orange" skin, published after I discovered new editable things like the possibility to add more orange color instead of white for the text, add color to the background of advanced menus, add orange color to the progress bar for update and scan process in the main window, and update the sliding effect too, and so in the advanced menu. You can see in the following GIF the improvement added.

o73cb9.jpg

This is the download link for this skin: Kaspersky Black and Orange V. 2

If a zip file require a password insert: giomute

P.S.

Those Skins created for Kaspersky Internet Security are compatible with Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019. You can use them. They only need a correction of a residual white text that is only present in KAV. It can be solved very easly, and if you use this skin you can ask me to do that whitout problem.

Edited by giomute
added P.S.

Hey. Please check and fixed your skin it's not beautiful because you don't know how to use font color and background color is not appropriate.

And now the first Skin for KIS 2019 created by Me (to test my ability to create one). It's a tribute to the most hated Windows Operating System: Windows Millennium Edition, launched in the 2000, but I can't hate it because it was preinstalled on my first computer that I've bought. In particular it's a tribute to the screensaver called "Space". I loved it and spent a lot of time seeing it in action whit it's music in background... you know In those days internet was just a dream...

To honor this and all Others old (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME) screensavers I've created a project to bring them back to the latest operating system, so starting from Windows 7 I Always have installed them and used them whithout problems, even in Windows 10 v. 1803.

So this is The Space KIS Skin

4sn0vn.jpg

You can see that the icons of "Parental Control" and "My Space" aren't the real KIS 2019 icons, but like I said it was my first work on Skin. After this I've discovered how to change those two icons and turn they real, like they are in the original KIS main window, and gradually all Others discoveries followed.

Edited by giomute
  • Like 1

Another one of my old skins and another tribute. It is a tribute to one of my best musical group that I like: The Cure. 

qzm6mw.jpg

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

giomute

maybe u can make one for nsaneforums users  with nsane theme ?

Hi @knowledge sure I will try, but where to find theme. I don't know if you mean only the new logo and the relative font colors of the nsane forum or if there is a particular image to use like background. Please show me.

• Like 1

knowledge-Spammer
41 minutes ago, giomute said:

Hi @knowledge sure I will try, but where to find theme. I don't know if you mean only the new logo and the relative font colors of the nsane forum or if there is a particular image to use like background. Please show me.

i was think with logo  look  but maybe someone have theme like nsane   the logo colour is ok i think default nice with new logo

sometime ago i think was a topic for theme for nsane or wallpapers  i cant think  of the topic name or were was posted now ?

maybe can have one like kaspersky  software as it should be themes

with nsane logo and colours

Edited by knowledge
  • Like 2

On 6/19/2018 at 12:43 PM, giomute said:

This is the Hacker Skin

2iw30z.jpg

I hope the hacker does not notice that I have deleted some strings in main Window to allow "Database Update" to be read better.
Download:

KIS 2019 Hacker Skin

P.S. It is compatible even with Kaspersky Anti Virus 2019. You can use it. There is only one color correction to do. If you need help please ask.

thanks Giomute, how do I correct these details that are white and not transparent with this version?
this KIS 2019 is in Spanish

KIS 2019 Hacker Skn.jpg

2 hours ago, perucho said:

thanks Giomute, how do I correct these details that are white and not transparent with this version?
this KIS 2019 is in Spanish

KIS 2019 Hacker Skn.jpg

Hi @perucho can you tell me if you used another skin before this? It seems an overwrite problem.

thanks for your prompt response, the detail was in that the dictionaries folder was in another folder C: \ Program Files \ Kaspersky Lab \ Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0 \ skin \ resources \ es-ES and I did not rename it, but when renaming it the problem was solved

10 hours ago, perucho said:

thanks for your prompt response, the detail was in that the dictionaries folder was in another folder C: \ Program Files \ Kaspersky Lab \ Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0 \ skin \ resources \ es-ES and I did not rename it, but when renaming it the problem was solved

@ giomute... This solved my problem also.?

You have to add this to the instructions.
    Put the folder dictionaries in the used language folder in KIS 2019.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I didn't see this topic jajajaa Very nice work giomute :) Kaspersky Antivirus become officially in a "Music Player" with a lot of skins XD !! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 3:27 PM, Walkeros said:

Hi everybody, I'm surprised by your creativity but how do you do this, I mean creating skins, who can explain in details, thanks beforehand!

xxx-7777777-xxx
On 18.06.2018 at 12:26, LcHNextGen said:

Добрый день!
Спасибо за ваши шкуры. Они помогли мне закончить мою кожу.

612657450e67.png

Great job. Very beautiful skin. Thank you.

6 hours ago, xxx-7777777-xxx said:

Great job. Very beautiful skin. Thank you.

this skin has been using for a long time LcHNextGen

xxx-7777777-xxx
1 hour ago, sulim said:

эта кожа используется в течение длительного времени LcHNextGen

Yeah, I know. I am grateful for his work.