Softsexia sadness

shought

99% of the time I'm joking, the other 1% of the time I'm just talking nonsense :P

• Replies 31
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. you right hacking really isn't what you should do..

I have one more point to make.. LOL.. how long did it take for someone to ban you shought? 3 days?.. Tells you kind of how much is going on over there..remind me not to get you a position concerning diplomacy..

Believe me heath, I can be diplomatic, it's just that I generally refuse because people might learn from my example(expressing my opinion, even though some might not like it, but it could be better) ;) Also you might think I wasn't very diplomatic, but nor were they, they banned me without me breaking any rules :rolleyes:

It took them approximately 2 days :)

I'm still kind of puzzled about why they banned me, I mean I didn't break any rules(impossible, I know them by heart :P), it must be some kind of misunderstanding of some sort, I'll send them an email...

Nah, no hacking, 'getting them' or anything, I was just making a point here, I don't want any action to be taken, it's just to let them and everyone else know that this is kind of sad... Most of the staff did advise me against doing this and it's probably a bad idea since I've given them a lot of free PR, but you gotta do what you gotta do, you know :P (bullshit argument :D)

Nah, Ltb. They are a phony :fool: we all agree. it just shows that Nsane is the KING! :king:

Let's just direct all our channels on to making Nsane a more better creative and illustrious site.

Shall we?

INFO WARS!!! Attack! :guns:

Bring on the heavy art! :tank:

Archived