Softsexia sadness

shought

• Replies 31
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

There are somethings different there. It doesn't allow me to enter the site without Sign Up or Sign In and it doesn't allow even bots to enter. :( . So how does it copy nsane.down? I mean I cannot see more than that Sign In page.

They just copied our rules, and the sharecode system, exactly, it's just lame...

The whole forum concept they copied from us lol :P

• Administrator

Oh. I see.

Why can't you put copyright or Creative Commons Share Alike license to the forumrules. :P

• Administrator

Yea you are right -

© nsane.forums. All rights reserved.

• Administrator

Vow. Have they copied whole nsane :blink: :o :eek:

I protest :protest:

BTW you have edited the image to Nsane clone. :P

Vow. Have they copied whole nsane :blink: :o :eek:

I protest :protest:

BTW you have edited the image to Nsane clone. :P

:rant: they are robbers. Hack that page:sneaky:

Well Yeah I went and signed n to my account over there too and went to shought's post..Doesn't look like much of a response to it thus far..LOL.. nice study though..

I have used Softexia for several years.. the forums are actually fairly new...( compared to the amount of time I have browsed their site..). I never had an account until a short while after they put the forum up... The Forum Rules say they were updated 07.11.08

The main site is actually new this year as well...Completely different from their old style...The forum is basic IPB3...with every using the same packages from the same places, and everything going Web 2.0.. LOL .. I am surprised more and more sites don't all start to look alike..

.. Oh and before anyone starts to make an issue about loyalty or 'SIDES' blue team vs red team.. I would like to point out there is no such thing for me...and you will be busy following my name through a total of 338 forums..:thumbsup: The only reason I don't post over there is there really is not a point of interest over there...downloading from there often.. I usually grab something off the front page.. and move on.. much the way I did this site until I registered an account to see what was in the protected forums..I was looking for goodies..LOL

• Administrator

Yea.

Whisper: Hey Lite and Nsane, are you sure this is original, that we are usin. :lol:

Don't misunderstand me though, they only copied our rules and all, not the actual frontpage design, that was just a joke :P

There will always be n00bs and losers who copy nsane or try to copy nsane. It just means they acknowledged and accepted the fact that they are losers so they try to copy.

nsane superiority confirmed.

Plagiarism is an ugly form of dishonesty -- it is lying about your own accomplishment.

It is no better than taking credit for the work of others or falsifying your own credentials to get ahead.

softexia, What would you think of someone who progressed past others by telling lies about his or her achievements? If you commit plagiarism, you are that person.

By the way here are some data on their site :

softexia.jpg

Imitation is the highest form of flattery ^_^

Totally agree. Funny how somes are SHOCKED @ this, i mean we are people who share! lol

We are, but they could've just asked...

• Administrator

Sometimes I cannot figure it out, that shought is jokin or it's real. :think:

Let's report it to Cybercrime Response Unit. :P

Archived