Jump to content

[Contest] ProtonVPN Plus 1 Year License Giveaway


Myna
 Share

Recommended Posts

jayesh30202

Would love to have a plus version if it gives better security and faster download speeds.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

like to have 1 licence. since plus got hghest speed and can connect 5 devices.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, drunk said:

Same as winscribe, has a nice gui, clean and fast. I'm already using their mail since beta.

 

25 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

Would love to have a plus version if it gives better security and faster download speeds.

 

5 minutes ago, rajeesh said:

like to have 1 licence. since plus got hghest speed and can connect 5 devices.

 

Hi guys.... I missed an important rule while posting the giveaway. It's rule no.4 

Quote
Participants have to register for a free account to enter this giveaway. ProtonVPN will verify if the account was created during the time of participation or after the announcement of the winners.

 

This rule is a mandatory one and so I request you guys to register a free account. It's free afterall and will only take a few minutes. 

Don't post the usernames here. If you win, I'll ask you guys your ProtonVPN usernames.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm in 8)

Just I need to test it......Did not waste my time with the free version until now....:P

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • DKT27 pinned this topic

Just in the case, if we can't find any solution (about the trouble with Windscribe).

Indeed I could be interested @Myna and if you're agreed. In fact, I had just discover this topic and I had never try ProtonVPN.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ecarion said:

Just in the case, if we can't find any solution (about the trouble with Windscribe).

Indeed I could be interested @Myna and if you're agreed. In fact, I had just discover this topic and I had never try ProtonVPN.

 

Give it a try. I too am trying their services right now on my phone. And so far it's been really good. Once you register, you'll get 7 days of unlimited use on all the servers without any restriction. Even after the 7 days, it's totally free.... unlimited bandwidth... but on certain servers only.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

capt_blake
7 hours ago, Myna said:

These licenses are officially sponsored by ProtonVPN, exclusively for the users of NsaneForums. Thank you ProtonVPN Team.

Really?:) The ProtonVPN Team giving away licenses exclusively for the users of NsaneForums?:tehe:
Could we read the official word on this matter from them, pls?...:)
I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe it at first sight (and laughed:)). Not that we don't deserve it...and need it...:hehe:, but: I thought it's funny nevertheless. Their user-base is already enormous; -one thing.
I don't need a Plus license, and I do/have to use ProtonVPN very often. On Linux too (their CLI client is trustworthy, nice).
...But, hm, thank you really: - for this, ah, intriguing post :)! (I am being serious here and needless to say - absolutely cordially well-intentioned).:yes:. Curious...
:cheers:
--

Edited by capt_blake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did not know of its existence, I just created an account, very good interfaces and speed, thanks for the contest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

velcromango

I would love a license because the service looks good. My subscription to ExpressVPN is running out in a few days and I need an equal if not better VPN.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thrandisher

I would love a licence myself because, as i posted in the windscribe one, my current vpn expires in a few weeks and with all the hospital/er visits ive had to do with a family member this last month, theres no way i can afford anything right now.

 

Ive heard of proton before, just havent researched them to much. While ill do tonight, plus sign up for the freebie one anyways.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dean213

I would love this product because:

 

ProtonVPN has an impressive GUI and its makers are serious about security  and encryption.  

 

Shared on Twitter: link

 

and

 

following both Nsane and ProtonVPN on twitter

 

 

Edited by Dino101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would love a license because the service looks good. I am using some free VPN. BUt now i want to try your premium vpn. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of the best VPN provider to date and also the maker of ProtonMail. It is fast and reliable. Thank you.

 

Twitter Share

Edited by vhick
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/06/2018 at 1:35 AM, capt_blake said:

Really?:) The ProtonVPN Team giving away licenses exclusively for the users of NsaneForums?:tehe:
Could we read the official word on this matter from them, pls?...:)
I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe it at first sight (and laughed:)). Not that we don't deserve it...and need it...:hehe:, but: I thought it's funny nevertheless. Their user-base is already enormous; -one thing.
I don't need a Plus license, and I do/have to use ProtonVPN very often. On Linux too (their CLI client is trustworthy, nice).
...But, hm, thank you really: - for this, ah, intriguing post :)! (I am being serious here and needless to say - absolutely cordially well-intentioned).:yes:. Curious...
:cheers:
--

 

Lol.... sometime...  things do turn out to be in our favour.... against all odds. :xmas:

Anyways, I never considered it to be an impossible deal. If you look around, you'll know that nsane users are more likely to use their services. ;)

And idk what to show you. It's a long conversation spanning multiple days. Maybe I'll show you the screenshot of a particular email..... check the attachment.

 

**Screenshot removed. 

 

Since some of you are having trouble seeing the attachment, I've also added an imgur link. 

 

Edited by Myna
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ProtonMail is good for privacy. ProtonVPN must be the same. I've never heard of them before. But now I will try. Please count me in. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Based on my experience with ProtonVPN, hell yeah I would love to have a license based on their rep. alone in this matter, also; they have superior features compared to other vpns that I have used in the past and Damn, DAT GUI :D:tooth:.

20 hours ago, Myna said:

Participants have to register for a free account to enter this giveaway. ProtonVPN will verify if the account was created during the time of participation or after the announcement of the winners.

what about peeps who have free accounts already ?:huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, IronY-Man said:

what about peeps who have free accounts already ?:huh:

 

Old accounts are all good :thumbsup:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heard lots good things about it but never really used it. It could be a good time to start.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The AchieVer

I have used the free version- the GUI is neat , minimalist but too good with privacy, speed and above all no log policy is too good. I would love to use the plus version. Besides this I am using their mail for a very long time.

great giveaway 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ProtonVPN is an awesome product. They always concerned about their customers security. Count me in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mehdi said:

ProtonVPN is an awesome product. They always concerned about their customers security. Count me in.

 

You are right but you should not use it if you are located in EU. Law of Switzerland allowing for very far-reaching surveillance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Adenman locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...