Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530

ARMOUR

This version..?? I don't know,, haven't tried it yet, although dcs18 has tried and says it does work.. Must run, good luck - cheers...!!!

InsaneAl

• Replies 33
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had enough time to have unpacked 11530 onto a USB stick just an hour ago, because I just decided to restore a Win 10 complete C:-Drive partition, I had to I think, because something was causing my system to not sign me in on boot up, instead it was booting me into a temporary account profile. I'd have to reboot to get logged into properly. It began happening yesterday but only happened the once so I dismissed it as a one-off software glitch, but happened several times tonight after installing new graphics drivers, so I instantly threw in my USB stick with  2016 v19.6027 and in about 3 minutes it was all over. I can't believe how fast this thing writes to the C:-Drive SSD... As I said previously, I don't really want to upset things, now I KNOW this oldie works, so I might try 11530 some time in the future... Anyway, enough of me - good luck to you all...

InsaneAl

" it was booting me into a temporary account profile "...................strange , this happened to me also , after the new FXSound Enhancer installed .

Problem was gone after removing it !

9 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

" it was booting me into a temporary account profile "...................strange , this happened to me also , after the new FXSound Enhancer installed .

Problem was gone after removing it !

Pete and Topijak,, (trying not to hijack thread)

What did you do to "remove it..??  I'd be very interested to know.. Maybe you could PM to me.. I used google to find a solution but everything I tried failed. I knew I was heading for a restore so I tried a few things before I did. Now I have a restored C Drive and all seems to work well again. I'd also love to have know that ATI 11530 would also work but maybe next time...

InsaneAl

Well, I had to restore to 30 March , updated all software and Win-updates to today .

All seems to go well , and then after closing for 15 minutes rebooted and.................bang ! again this userprofile-problem !!          :(

Really dont know/understand how to solve it , going back in time with backups dont solve the problem ...................

Eventlog ; error 1542

This error occured before latest Win-updates !

It happens not always , sometimes it suddenly appears again , its a difficult bug.......

Im trieing to find a solution by using less 'cleaners" , etc.

Problem is ; I used them a long time with no pain , untill this month with "userprofile-problems" .......

Could be the new microcode against Meltdown perhaps ?

Archived