ARMOUR

• ARMOUR changed the title to Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530
  • Replies 33
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Dusktilldawn said:

boot iso is  trial

Not sure whether you are asking or stating this..?? Usually bootCD image does not need activation..

InsaneAl

Dusktilldawn
4 minutes ago, InsaneAl said:

Not sure whether you are asking or stating this..?? Usually bootCD image does not need activation..

InsaneAl

that ver of bootCD image shows unregistered.when I tray to recover my backup, iso does not let me to recover.

Really, I'll be damned. This is new. Every version up 'til now has not needed registering etc... Thanks for the info, although, I have to wonder just how you register an image that has been burned on a CD/DvD...!!!

InsaneAl

Dusktilldawn
6 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Have never seen (or heard) of this — can you post a screenshot of the error?

6 hours ago, InsaneAl said:

Really, I'll be damned. This is new. Every version up 'til now has not needed registering etc... Thanks for the info, although, I have to wonder just how you register an image that has been burned on a CD/DvD...!!!

InsaneAl

after rebooting; AcronisTrueImage2018_11530 (bootable iso which I transfer it to usb stick by yumi) didnt't let me  to recover after I pick my backup file ,and says this is unregistered trial ....when I Check the section About; says unregistered.

Just installed the program by using latest medicin , made a boot-CD with the program .

Rebooted with it , and ..............registered ! Made a fine backup for in case ( when RS4 is installed )..............:D

Dusktilldawn
26 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Just installed the program by using latest medicin , made a boot-CD with the program .

Rebooted with it , and ..............registered ! Made a fine backup for in case ( when RS4 is installed )..............:D

I was using it's earlier versions without problem;

now pls see the pics

IMG_5474.JPG

IMG_5475.JPG

Just performed a backup with the Boot CD — without any issue, as reported.

Shall perform a recovery on a Client machine during dinner and post back.

Dusktilldawn
56 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Just performed a backup with the Boot CD — without any issue, as reported.

Shall perform a recovery on a Client machine during dinner and post back.

I turned back in terms of version, without any issue right now..via using usb-stick (I have no cd drive any more)

5 hours ago, Dusktilldawn said:

after rebooting; AcronisTrueImage2018_11530 (bootable iso which I transfer it to usb stick by yumi) didnt't let me  to recover after I pick my backup file ,and says this is unregistered trial ....when I Check the section About; says unregistered.

14 minutes ago, Dusktilldawn said:

I turned back in terms of version, without any issue right now..via using usb-stick (I have no cd drive any more)

Just tried a Recovery, as well — did not encounter the unregistered trial nag (all my references on this thread were to the latest Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530.)

Dusktilldawn
3 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Just tried a Recovery, as well — did not encounter the unregistered trial nag (all my references on this thread were to the latest Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530.)

I am definitely sure, same latest version  ( Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530 ) where I dowloaded from armour's link on top. if so it will be interesting. have you seen the pics which I upload above exactly

Yep, I saw the screenshots you posted — wouldn't have gone through the exercise of Backup and Recovery, if you hadn't. :)

Dusktilldawn

I wonder whether internet conn may effect it while I tranfer it to usb (it is just a brain strom) :s

Here are the checksum of the Boot CD that I used:

File:—

Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 11530

CRC32:—
309339d1

MD5:—
4d702e2c90bdb5fdd9276dbf3af616ec

SHA1:—
d4fc1f50021722ec85bef291ec54936e8247962d

SHA-256:—
157a202ce19d93dee5609a191dd7dc296ab21df62211ce1d774025fe1cedc854

SHA-384:—
52f5ed6a2903c55d2aa6f3426c48cf30fd9b37b732c332280d5d0749882bcc44fdf4d1804d76923f013c21c42d419e19

SHA-512:—
5e0a829da8648d8263b9f8e5dab10c7a3306ba0517e219d68869c94c135a4d84160abc37ba3fd7a5411e1549f301583c6b1169658d068d7dbe01bec5dacc9ab5

Dusktilldawn

1. first thankyou for all your efford.

2. the same checksum values

3 here is the pic which I optain it by redownload and re transfer to usb

4. I think I will giv up to strugle with this

5.I don't carry on any more.. LOL

IMG_5477.JPG

The only one thing that comes to mind is you might want to try burning that Boot CD on a CD/DVD drive (instead of a USB drive.) yXZVmpE.gif

Dusktilldawn

my be,

I shall try it at list once,

but my question is; isnt it same software, same  check sums values..

if I put my same amount of money to wallet or to pouch, would it's amount may change (It would be nice,LOL) thank you bro.:P

Just my final word on this bizarre occurrence,,,

The first time I made a Boot USB stick with ATI, I used 2016 v19.xxxx (the one I'm still using now for Win10 because it works - so don't want to upset things by going to another) I made it with either YUMI or Rufus - I can't remember which - but after that I tried just unpacking the ISO image straight onto the USB stick with exactly the same results. I used several versions after this one and all seemed ok. They all booted up without any problems and I would got right up to the point of actually restoring, just to test how it worked,, BUT,, I never actually restored, I've only ever needed to do that once as I said above and that's how I know that version works... I've never created a Boot device from within an installed/registered version of ATI. I am wondering if this is the heart of the problem above.. I am going to try looking around to see if the boot ISO of build 11530 is now a trial, or why this happened, or if it is something unique to Dusktilldawn.. Anyway before this thread gets locked, I'll say thanks for the info I have seen here because ATI is the only backup/restore that I can get to work properly on my system and I always download updated versions, even if I don't fully use them. It's always nice to know you've got the latest..

Cheers & thanks all...

InsaneAl

9 minutes ago, InsaneAl said:

I've never created a Boot device from within an installed/registered version of ATI. I am wondering if this is the heart of the problem above.

Well, my success with both . . . . . Backup and Recovery was achieved with a Boot CD (bearing the checksum published on my previous post,) which was downloaded directly from the Acronis link and burned, via CD/DVD drive — it was not (actually — never in my life) created from within a installed/registered version of ATI. B)

Even in the past few minutes of searching, there seems an issue which may involve registering with foreign keys on an English version or vice versa and then creating a boot device from within the installed program, or downloading an image on your account with ATI via a registered version etc (still reading about this), also maybe a DRM issue and not transferring some hidden data to the boot device when creating it (also still reading on this), but this/these problem(s) obviously do occur. By all accounts though, it seems that if you don't have ATI installed and registered,, it shouldn't affect you if you simply download the boot image and create the boot device, like I do... Still Reading...!!!

Insane Al

2 minutes ago, socrates said:

working or not?

Do try it for yourself — the score (so far) is 1:1.

Archived