Movie Library Scraper Manger?

Paft

I used to use Movie Explorer:
github.com /anlarke/MovieExplorer

Which was the best I have come across. Add you directories and that's it. No work involved. But the lastest version crashes and the older ones aren't showing posters for me.

Any alternatives. Using Kodi atm with Universal Movie Scraper, which is fine I suppose. Kodi just seems pointless when at the computer when I prefer using MPC-HC with MadVR.

Quickly tried Tiny Movie manager but it isn't scraping many posters unless I do it manually. Ember Movie Manager 1.2 stops responding when scraping.

• Replies 5
  • Views 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C.G.B. Spender

I can also recommend EMDB, it's very good, I've got over 2k movies in it's database and it's like having your own personal iMDB. I also like it's web export, so that my flatmate can quickly see new movies I added on network without pestering me all the time :D

Does it touch your media in anyway? I tested TinyMovieManager, removed it but noticed on my drive '.deletedByTMM' inside is still my movie 'Blue Is The Warmest Color (2013)' but I'm not happy programs touching my files.

It just creates a database to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. It gets the info from IMDB.

bookshelf_dark.jpg 

Thanks for the suggestion everyone. However, there are many films it hasn't detected but Kodi has.

I have right click a movie, delete whatrever it is in the title that's stopping it from scraping, such as '1080p' and click 'update IMDb' even though those are in the filter.

Simplest solution is to run Kodi Windowed mode...

Archived