mona

• Replies 50
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
write2vivek86

i have been using the avira vpn pro and it's a great product with great speed

• 2 weeks later...

Avira Phantom VPN (free) is good.  Pro version may be needed for heavy bandwidth users.

• 3 months later...

Nice guide........... I have been using expressvpn and very satisfied with the service 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What do you think about Seed4.Me VPN? It's what I'm using today. Is there a top of the best VPNs? Or some reviews? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Wilson Drake
On 3/19/2019 at 12:36 PM, catalin said:

What do you think about Seed4.Me VPN? It's what I'm using today. Is there a top of the best VPNs? Or some reviews? Thank you!

Seed4.me VPN is certainly a 3.7/5 rated VPN with very few server locations 17 approx I belief.

They only allow 1 device per licence and the worst part is they keep logs, which totally kills the purpose of a VPN. 

On 3/19/2019 at 9:36 AM, catalin said:

What do you think about Seed4.Me VPN?

It's  decent VPN with good privacy policy and security. Some features:

- Windows client with a custom version of OpenVPN protocol through OpenSSL and special obfuscation technique and 256-bit military grade encryption

- Unlimited simultaneous connections 

- Kill switch
- DNS and WebRTC leak protection

Rare VPNs get maximum 4/4 points in Comparitech's privacy list:

Seed4.me (Taiwan) 4/4
Based in 5 Eyes or 14 Eyes? No (1 point)
Traffic Logs: No (2 points)
Connection logs: Yes, aggregate logs
IP address logs: No (1 point)

4-star-rating.jpg

1 hour ago, Wilson Drake said:

Seed4.me VPN is certainly a 3.7/5 rated VPN with very few server locations 17 approx I belief.

They only allow 1 device per licence and the worst part is they keep logs, which totally kills the purpose of a VPN.

No logs and 100+ servers in 27 countries: Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, UK, Ukraine and USA.

1.Express VPN

2.F-Secure FREEDOME VPN

3.Steganos Online Shield VPN

4.Nord VPN

5.Avira Phantom VPN

• 2 weeks later...
write2vivek86

how about the kaspersky built in hotspotshield

On 12/12/2018 at 12:42 AM, DR_ADHAM said:

Nice topic

I think ExpressVPN, NordVPN and PIA (aka Private Internet Access) are the top leak-free VPNs.

I myself bought ExpressVPN. So far so good. Run in all my devices very well  

42 minutes ago, vitorio said:

I myself bought ExpressVPN. So far so good. Run in all my devices very well  

Does it have torrent support?

I'd like to add to this conversation that if you want a solid VPN for cheap, you can try the "Build A Plan" from Windscribe.

You get the option to choose servers from whichever country you want. Each one (country) is $1 per month and adds 10GB on top of your allowed monthly bandwidth. You can also pay another dollar and get unlimited bandwidth and Robert (Ad blocker) for the whole month. 

ZDCqDIr.jpg

If you're not sure about which server to choose, just visit Windscribe's homepage and ask the bot named Garry to provide you a free trial. Then, try all the servers and make a note of whichever server is best for you.

The "Build a Plan" package includes all the servers that are available to the free users.

There's no hard limit on the number of devices you can use the account on. You can use it on all of your devices and can also share it with your family members. But blatant abuse of the account will lead to termination of the account. 

PS- Windscribe discontinued the sale of lifetime licenses.

29 minutes ago, Myna said:

"Build A Plan" from Windscribe.

yes Windscribe is a very nice VPN for surfing and such, they even have browser plugins that make it simple. The only problem I have with Windscribe (free or paid) is that for p2p the speeds are ridiculously slow (unusable), very frustrating.

Windscribe is very slow compare ExpressVPN, nordvpn and most others 

18 hours ago, kantry123 said:

Does it have torrent support?

Yes it does. Have not used it yet.

ExpressVPN is also a great choice for Kodi users and anyone who uses torrents as P2P traffic is permitted on all servers, which greatly reduces the risk of congestion and slow speeds. Upload speeds of up to 120Mbps are a plus here along with a privacy-friendly logging policy.

23 hours ago, v3n0m said:

The only problem I have with Windscribe (free or paid) is that for p2p the speeds are ridiculously slow (unusable), very frustrating.

20 hours ago, BioHazard said:

Windscribe is very slow compare ExpressVPN, nordvpn and most others 

O yea. It's definitely slower than quite a few well known vpns. I do get great speed at times but it's not consistent. 

However, I've never faced any issue with p2p speeds. It's consistent with the non p2p speeds. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm deciding between either ExpressVPN or Mullvad VPN.  Have heard good things about both.  Has anyone tried Mullvad and if so, do you like it or would you stick with ExpressVPN?  Thank you in advance for your feedback and advice.

SwissMiss

Just circling back to follow up.  I did not care for Mullvad VPN.  The interface was clunky and the speeds were quite slow.  I'm going to try ProtonVPN and depending on how that goes, either go with ProtonVPN or go back to ExpressVPN.  I don't know if this information is helpful, but thought I would post it in case anyone else is taking a look at Mullvad VPN.  

16 hours ago, SwissMiss said:

Just circling back to follow up.  I did not care for Mullvad VPN.  The interface was clunky and the speeds were quite slow.  I'm going to try ProtonVPN and depending on how that goes, either go with ProtonVPN or go back to ExpressVPN.  I don't know if this information is helpful, but thought I would post it in case anyone else is taking a look at Mullvad VPN.  

Go for Express VPN without any doubts. Speed is great and Netflix works for most of the regions.

17 hours ago, SwissMiss said:

either go with ProtonVPN or go back to ExpressVPN

They are both very expensive upper class mediocre products. You can get better one by using 1/3 of money but You must know exactly what You will do with your VPN.

My money goes elsewhere.

Archived