Member of the Week

Lite

• Replies 359
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea, maybe some kind of 'Hall of Fame'?

not just "hall of fame", what i meant is every time we have a "member of the week" let everybody (on NSANE) know about it, maybe a shout out or what ever.... you see I have been on NSANE for quite a while and I only came to know about this "member of the week" just today ...I was able to congratulate someone (member of the week for this week) for a job well done ... but what about the "members of the week" before him? I was not able to congratulate them ( or was it only me?) because not everybody was informed ( or was able to get the information) ... it all boils down to giving due respect where respect is ought to be given. Just my one cent (for I don't have 2 cents on my pocket right now :rolleyes: )

Night + Someone , Congratz

Thank you for ur efforts every week :D

• Administrator

Congrats nivrid05. :thumbsup:

Even this time I was knowin that you will be the member of the week. :D

But I heard nivrid05has gone for vacation. If I'm not wrong. :unsure:

Even i knew this guy would be the member of the Week.Seriously :mellow: ,i think me smart :smartass:

congratz nivrid :balloon:

Congratulations, nivrid05. Well deserved.

@DKT27: I think you're right. I seem to remember nivrid05 saying in a status update that 2 or 3 weeks of vacation was now going to be taken.

Is this the reason why I can see an unfamiliar thread (Parliament)? Well thanks guys, I dunno if I deserve this but thanks.

DKT and NightOwl

Yup I'm on vacation right now but I have my laptop and broadband dongle with me so it's vacation from work but not for NSANE :lol:

Yep, that's the reason. It's ViP, Member of the Week and Staff only ;)

That's kewl..thanks again.

Yep, that's the reason. It's ViP, Member of the Week and Staff only ;)

When I was member of the week two weeks ago, I didn't see anything extra. What did I miss?

• Administrator

ViP section is not used often. That's why you may not see many threads in the view new content page. ViP forum can be seen and open through main page.

Night Owl: Don't worry. I'm guessing that it wouldn't be far before you become a ViP. ;)

• Administrator

No road is difficult or long. I've seen you contributing very well these days. Your posts have been more valuable than it's numbers. So why you cant reach a ViP level soon? ;)

You should've been able to see it though...

You don't need to see the ViP section or be in any fancy blue to be a ViP, true ViPs are only determined by..... ME! :P kidding, nah, by the way they contribute :)

• Administrator

I guess that ViP is Leet as his member title still says ViP member. :lol:

You should've been able to see it though...

You don't need to see the ViP section or be in any fancy blue to be a ViP, true ViPs are only determined by..... ME! :P kidding, nah, by the way they contribute :)

Sorry, I didn't see anything about the VIP section when I was Member of the Week. :frusty:

Maybe someday soon you'll make me a VIP so I can finally see this secret place? Hint, hint, ;) ;)

Well, my Windows 7 Home Premium x64 just "magically" turned into an activated Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with SLIC 2.1 in my BIOS. :dance2: So I've got drivers and applications to install for now.

• 2 weeks later...
Sl@pSh0ck™

Congrats dcs18 :rockon:

Archived