Member of the Week

Lite

• Administrator

I'm sure some of you will remember a while back we were running a competition called "Poster of the Week" with which all that was required to win was to simply be active on the forums. Well, I'm proud to announce its successor: "Member of Week."

The competition is simple; the winner will be the member that has contributed most to the community during the previous seven days. Its not all about posting however (like the previous contest)! Being the Member of Week can come from finding bugs on our website and forums, informing us of newly released software and sending reports to the staff about forum posts infringing the rules amongst other things.

It is not the number of posts (or other actions) that matters, it is the quality of them that does. Spam posts or posting of software that isn't properly tested will cause you to lose this contest. Additionally don't bother the staff with "non-issues" (i.e. an update that doesn't exist), as these won't win you anything.

Don't worry if you don't win the competition this week, you always have another chance next week!

The competition will run every week from Sunday to Sunday and the winner will usually be announced the next day. Everyone is available to enter the contest(excluding staff, obviously). You'll notice the winner by their custom title, as well as a post in this topic. The winner of the contest is determined by the nsane.forums staff.

The prize is as the previous contest; eternal fame (for a week....).

So get improving the quality of your actions for a chance to win.

• Replies 359
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well I had gone through some not so old history of nsaneforums's poster of the week contest, and I was thinkin about it, thought that it should start again. And now it's started. What it does is it enhances the quality of usage and providin info. I would say that not only the winnin member will benefit but also the other members would. ANW all the best to all.

Yeah , it's all about Sharing and Contribute

Make it a competition

that would automatically benefit The Nsane Community

I remember the 19th April 2009 I received this message :

"You're this week's Poster of the Week,..

Congratz

; shought"

That makes me very happy and proud. 

One week before, Donizme was the week's Poster.

Thank Lite to restart it.  :)

May I nominate few (randomly- not necessarily measured by amount of contribution, but more like by will to contribute) completely in a order of chaos members?

Karachidude Avonlea Heath28

There will be no winner announced this Monday, next Monday we shall bow to our first master: the first ever Membah of Tha Week!

• Administrator

There won't be a member of the week for the previous 7 days owing to the various things going on currently. Hopefully we can be in a position to name one next monday.

Keep up the quality for a chance to win.

i think the member of the week , should be the server

Coz we miss it so badly :)

Archived