Cann't Login using Old IDs

Rok

• Replies 70
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I can confirm that the issue has been fixed. :clap:Earlier today I wasn't able to login. Welcome back Nsane.

Fellow members, have some patience and consideration for the guys who run this site...they're doing their utmost to get it up and running smoothly. I was absolutely delighted when it came back on Friday (I posted in comments section) but I was ready for there to be some bugs and hiccups and so when I also couldn't log on for two days I wasn't surprised or annoyed...it stands to reason that the problem that kept the site out of action for 2 months was a very complicated one and it would take time to fine tune the site back to normal. I don't wanna sound like an old *"foagy", but you "young 'uns" today ain't got no patience or understanding...you all want everything instantly at the click of a mouse or else you start throwing your toys out of the pram lol.

I couldn't log on for two days, but I just waited and tried again today and now I can log on and I have access to the forums etc. Patience is a virtue guys.

A big thanks to all the moderators who have been working behind the scenes to get things sorted...you are appreciated guys!!!:D:D:D

(*foagy:- Scottish word meaning "boring old fart")

@funkyy

*foagy:- Scottish word meaning "boring old fart"

BORING OLD FART ....  :rolleyes:    Isn't it a sweet name !?

Never heard it before, but will do my best to memorize and ... of course apply it too.

I use to know at least one individual whom this awsome name would fit perfectly ! 

Thank you my dear friend.   :lol: :win:

Nice to see an old member (that sounds really crude!! but you know what I mean). As the days turned to weeks and the weeks turned to months I thought we had lost Nsane and it was a pretty depressing scenario. But it looks like it's back and the bugs are being ironed out. I'm one happy puppy I ca tell you. Glad you're back too Mona...have you given up the shoplifting yet? lol:D:D:D

It's working now, at least in our region, the Philippines. Thanks nsaneforums. Welcome back!

3 hours ago, funkyy said:

Nice to see an old member (that sounds really crude!! but you know what I mean). As the days turned to weeks and the weeks turned to months I thought we had lost Nsane and it was a pretty depressing scenario. But it looks like it's back and the bugs are being ironed out. I'm one happy puppy I ca tell you. Glad you're back too Mona...have you given up the shoplifting yet? lol:D:D:D

Yo funkky, sup ? :D 

11 hours ago, mona said:

@funkyy

BORING OLD FART ....  :rolleyes:    Isn't it a sweet name !?

Never heard it before, but will do my best to memorize and ... of course apply it too.

I use to know at least one individual whom this awsome name would fit perfectly ! 

Thank you my dear friend.   :lol: :win:

Glad to see some old pal here, 

miss you guys and the forum also !

53 minutes ago, FreeRyde said:

I'm an 'old' (2006) member, and logged in without issue.

It's working again since yesterday

• Administrator

Topics merged.

Those still having issues. Please do not make another account.

Instead, post as guest - on this particular topic and mention your account name that is not working. We will try to fix it for you.

Only the admins can fix your account, so please be patient about it.

14 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Member @hpwamr's account fixed. Please again try opening the forums.

Hello DKT27,

It's fixed.  :yes:

Thanks you very much....

hpwamr

20 minutes ago, nIGHT said:

Masterupc is having a problem logging in.

He asked us to post his request to reset his theme.

image.png

All he has to do is clear his browser cache :)

@Brondong 

For help him

@Crazycanuk  ask to PM him for merge and close your second account.

20 hours ago, Crazycanuk said:

Members who have created another account because of this issue Please contact me so i can merge accounts, Thanks everyone..

4 hours ago, Crazycanuk said:

@masterupc it should work now. Welcome back!  :thumbsup:

Please point me to your main account @Brondong

THANKSSSSS!!!!!

Archived