Your Username

Lite

Lohengrin, son of Percival (aka Knight of the Swan)

It's from the legend/story.

Lohengrin and his twin brother Kardeiz join their parents in Munsalväsche when Percival becomes the Grail King; Kardeiz later inherits their father's secular lands, and Lohengrin remains in Munsalväsche as a Grail Knight.

Members of this order are sent out in secret to provide lords to kingdoms that have lost their protectors and Lohengrin is eventually called to this duty in Brabant, where the duke has died without a male heir.

His daughter Elsa fears the kingdom will be lost, but Lohengrin arrives in a boat pulled by a swan and offers to defend her, though he warns her she must never ask his name. He weds the duchess and serves Brabant for years, but one day Elsa asks the forbidden question.

He explains his origin and steps back onto his swan boat, never to return...

I dunno, I guess I just always found that story fascinating.

• Replies 54
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Kavu hmm well it started with magic they were and always will be my favorite creature. i have decks made entirely of kavus and have several different strategys on how to use them for any magic fans out there anyone play online? =o i haven't in a long time but it could be fun=o

I use a few other names Kelphuzad, Kurvetheus, Teurf

Hello.

For my username, "spootn" "ack" :

"spoot" (with n) is from "Sputnik" or "Спутник-1" :

Sputnik 1 (Russian: "Спутник-1" Russian pronunciation: [ˈsputnʲɪk], "Satellite-1", ПС-1 (PS-1, i.e. "Простейший Спутник-1", or Elementary Satellite-1)) was the first Earth-orbiting artificial satellite. It was launched into an elliptical low earth orbit by the Soviet Union on 4 October 1957, and was the first in a series of satellites collectively known as the Sputnik program. The unanticipated announcement of Sputnik 1's success precipitated the Sputnik crisis in the United States and ignited the Space Race within the Cold War.

:P

And "ack" : Hacking, hacker...

++

Archived