Your Username

Lite

• Administrator

How did it come about? What does it mean? If you could pick another one now, would you change it and if so what would it be?

• Replies 54
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a derivation of a Jamaican slang I believe - mampie (or smth like that) which means "fat lady" or smth :D

Naa, it's really not the case... My brother's nick is anpe (two of the first letters of his first name and two of the first letters the last name).. I guess I felt like copying him (it was a long time ago).. actually I'm not long away from that nick, it's just I have Marek, changing the R to an N.

Looking at it again.. it could be man pee.. which is disgusting :huh:

No, I wouldn't like to change it.. It's been on me all my life ;)

oh yes...i really like my username..

I live in Karachi,a city in Pakistan,sooo the first part karachi,and i m a dude hence the last part dude...lol B)

• Administrator

Mine. It is my Full name and my B'day date of a month. My name's first letter (D) + my father's name's first letter (K) + my surname (T) + 27.

Well when I registered my first email address, I wanted DKT but it was already taken so I tried for DKT27 and it worked. From then I'm only known as DKT27 on the whole internet. :D

my nickname back in3rd grade was LemonHead. I started using the internet right around then so it just stuck. 20 is the day i was born and 89 is the year. LemonHead2089 haaaa

i dont know if i would change it... prob not. I like to think of it as "original" haha

I don't know where my name came from to be honest. :unsure:

oh my goodness,i was about to ask that.I think its ur real name :P

SacredCultivator

If anything...

This isn't really the Username I wanted on the board, due to character limitations.

As I normalyl use "SacredCultivator" elsewhere..

Sacred -> Devoted

Cultivator -> Helper

Opposed to:

Sacred -> Holy

Cultivator -> Farmer

Which a lot of people tend ot confuse, as the meanings I use are more archaic.

I don't know where my name came from to be honest. :unsure:

oh my goodness,i was about to ask that.I think its ur real name :P

I believe it's because he likes to keep things nice and easy -> light -> lite :afro:

i thing his username is Lite because,he has seen the lite,yeh i think hes dead :P ,i think his spirit has gone into a machine,i have heard people calling Lite a bot :tease:

he was a scientist when he was alive...lol :rofl:

Not much to say... I always liked pacman :lol:

I would change it for PacMan77. Thats mi username in all the forums and games.... especially in COD4

the username "Waka Waka" was a confusion.... i never wanted to use this.. :fear:

• Administrator

@Lite: Yea. Bots never dies. Just needs some recharge. Now the way you handle the site, I'm sure you are a bot.B)

Okay well oddly enough...This one came from when first setup my Internet account, I was completely peeved and un-inspired as the last one I had was StactBoy69 - which stood for Stay CITY Boy..69 well thats just obvious.. So then I just said I would use the first letter I looked at next...without looking for letters, which wound up being the clock __:28:__, and I looked away and back and it was 'M' that became my email account.. [email protected].. I was 25 at the time.. Funny thing was this seemed to be the most unaccepted name there was out there..so I used a the next thing I herd in a song.. which happen to be Faithless.. '..something..something.. making mad love on the heath.. '..I used this user name back then and I reserve it for when I am not for sure what I am getting into..LOL.. or I want to use a username that isn't connected to anything else.. or it doesn't matter..

I have a total of four other usernames that can be found in other places...I think its allows for a point of Privacy.. I mean if everyone here knew my other ones you would know a lot more.. Plus there has been a lot of content I have produced in the past with some of those other usernames.. Some of not most of it is no longer out there..

I would actually change it to something else probably...I would have to give it some thought and come up with something new.. Sometimes that can be nice to change up.

( The other ones have better stories.. LOL.. some XXX-rated.. :blush: )

oh my goodness heaths not ur real name..i really thought it was :lol:

Yeah that would be just stupid... :P

Most people think its my first name, age and sex.. and because I will setup an account using parts of it as first and last names...the naturally assume quite a bit...

yes my bad...lol.i keep forgetting yeh we all are strangers to one an other,some more mysterious then the others...

Uhm... Good ol' friends called me Haantjuh (the chicks :lol: ) cuz mah real name is Hani,...

So Back in the time when I registered @ Nsane.. 2007, I used this lameass name :P

I would change it.. but I'm to lazy to ask Lite for it..

@ Other forums my username is Hani.. or Skullz.. (gamingname..)

But yea..

LITE UR A BOT.. PERIOD :) :ph34r:

:lol:

My name? I have been using this name ever since I made my debut in the world wide web.

It's totally not connected to me in anyway. I started using this name, because I think it's cool and unique.

Other members from other forums share my name, but all of them knows that I'm the original.

Hence, Bizarre with the ™ :D

At the time I registered at nsane I believe I already had this name, I once thought of it because I wanted an unique name and I started randomly creating words, then Googled them to make sure they weren't in use by other people(as usernames). Now some crazy chinese guy has the same name as I do, he's even got [email protected], bastard :P

LITE: Lifeless Internet Terrorizing Embryo, his mother was a fortune teller and she foresaw his future :D

Just kidding obviously :P

At the time I registered at nsane I believe I already had this name, I once thought of it because I wanted an unique name and I started randomly creating words, then Googled them to make sure they weren't in use by other people(as usernames). Now some crazy chinese guy has the same name as I do, he's even got [email protected], bastard :P

LITE: Lifeless Internet Terrorizing Embryo, his mother was a fortune teller and she foresaw his future :D

Just kidding obviously :P

:lmao: :lmao:

Do you know what annoys me about your name? The freakin non-capital "s"... Make it liek rly BIG pl0x :D

Archived