10X

12 minutes ago, Recruit said:

10X

Over 9,000 too! xD

21 minutes ago, 0bin said:

You did good work demon.devin

Thanks.. I do try. =)

3 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

I'd suggest changing the aspect ratio from the older 4:3 to the more popular 16:9 — just my 2 cents. ;)

I've still got the raw files.. I can still do that of course.

• Administrator

I suggest you post it on this thread. We have a dedicated thread for graphics made for nsane, managed by an expert designer himself. We appreciate all the contributions. I for one too make make my own signatures here.

Also, if you will accept some feedback on it, then I would suggest that the word nsane can be more visible I think.

29 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I suggest you post it on this thread. We have a dedicated thread for graphics made for nsane, managed by an expert designer himself. We appreciate all the contributions. I for one too make make my own signatures here.

Also, if you will accept some feedback on it, then I would suggest that the word nsane can be more visible I think.

I was unaware of this ..I'm still fairly new here. Thanks for your input too. I'll do that when I make these widescreen like suggested above earlier.

On 10/2/2017 at 8:53 AM, demon.devin said:

Here's a wallpaper I just made for you guys here at nsane! Hope you like it. 

nsane_wallpaper_by_devin-dbp95cg.png

=)

You are very creative. Thanks.

• Administrator

Some more posts removed. Stick to the topic guys here.

Looks sweet. One thing though I would’ve pulled the wings apart a little more Making the text a little more visible. The n and e Blend in a little too much to the wings. Just my two cents though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 3:01 PM, DKT27 said:

I recall a time we had contests on banners and graphics or am i thinking of a different forum?

• Administrator
5 hours ago, BookCase said:

I recall a time we had contests on banners and graphics or am i thinking of a different forum?

You are right, we did have them. Just remembered it a couple of days ago. I myself had contributed to it while being a member here. :P

Archived