SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 4.28.1010

shanijee

• Replies 33
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you all tried the latest update of the damn/blessed patch?. Well I tried the version posted on the 9th and it seems to work in XP without any problems again. I may try it later on Vista to see what happens ;)

serial and patch work great

those who say don`t work should read carefully info file

uploader please wrote when you upload free or pro version

cause the beta you upload is free edition

the title of topic/post is SUPERantispyware Professional

thanks very much

I got the updated patch & uninstalled SAP, cleaned registry etc & then reinstalled & did the new patch & so far things are all go again.

MasterUploader

if PGTeam made there patch like us then it will not last forever!we made a registry patch in hex that made it lifetime licence.but the problem is,it expires!lol even without updating,our licence expires.for the pgteam patch just forward your clock a few months to see how long it will be registered for,then do a update afterwards aswell:)this will test if when it expires,or if it never expires:Dif yours expires,you could just move your clock back a few days.this atm basically needs a reset:)maybe someoone/i maybe contact box:)and see if he can have it reseting after a few days with our patch:)this way it will have the lifetime updates etc.without the expiration

I have been testing the new PGTeam patch for a day now, and so far I haven't noticed any problems. It seems to work.

2jb6tzd.png

But as steven36 (here) points out.

On PGTeam patch its working one year ahead but im still going wait over a week to say if it holds are not cause of the last incident you may say me and the other members or a wee bit Paranoid .. laugh.gif Ive seen 2 many patches in the last years not fully work Time Will Tell!

Archived