using SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 4.28.1010 on Window 7 with Lndl crack

every thing was fine but today i see this window

pls tell me what to do

post-9084-1252698893_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm - same thing experienced here now. Lndl did post an update yesterday... Let me check it out.

pls tell me if it work's

Hmm - same thing experienced here now. Lndl did post an update yesterday... Let me check it out.

pls tell me if it work's

I did update the listing with the latest patch from Lndl. But it did not work for me in Windows 7 :(

(Now I have to get back to why the hd is not recognized when booting from a ssd in Windows 7 on my new machine :lol: Edit: I found out now)

As I wrote before it is no longer working in windows XP but ....surprise...it is still working in Windows Vista :dance2:

MasterUploader

right well what are the problems and ill get onto fixing them:)are you guys following the instructions correctly,and to the t?just make sure that you follow them exactly,if it still dosent work then ill fix it:)but its working atm for me,XP

btw if youve got problems with it,please post them in the topic i posted it on in appznet:)

I went to open SAP today to do a weekly manual check & I got same activation message window pop up. Everything was fine before hand, so obviously the patch or what not has expired. Im using WinXP

MasterUploader

okok guys:)were going to have a good look at SAS when i get home from school:Pas soon as we find the problem ill post a fix:D

I have been using SUPERAntiSpyware and the cracks posted here for years without any problems. A couple days ago, I received the exact same message shanijee posted in the beginning of this thread. Haven't been able to fix it myself.

MasterUploader

be patient:)testing beta patches,and should be a full server patch on its way.lol,we are taking time on this to make sure we dont misss anything:)

I think we have to Uncheck this, during the configuration.

2qtye7d.jpg

I Unchecked that option and dont appear the msg to me :(

I don't think that is it, because I unticked it too when I first installed it, because obviously, it would be silly allowing something like that when its all about :pirate:

But my SuperAntispyware Works. 2 Weeks later > Still Works!!

I patched the latest version posted today with the new patch of LnDL, and works for me.

But my SuperAntispyware Works. 2 Weeks later > Still Works!!

I patched the latest version posted today with the new patch of LnDL, and works for me.

I do find it peculiar though that those expiration messages appears all over.

Archived