New Like/Thanks option

vitorio

• Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way to see the meaning of the Like/Thanks icons before selecting them? I can see the meaning but first I need to select either of them first, please.

Thanks for the information.

28 minutes ago, vitorio said:

Is there a way to see the meaning of the Like/Thanks icons before selecting them? I can see the meaning but first I need to select either of them first, please.

Thanks for the information.

You can hover your cursor over each of the icons to find out what they denote before granting the same:—

8g4rdFJ.png

4 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

You can hover your cursor over each of the icons to find out what they denote before granting the same:

I can do that in the PC with the mouse but since I am using now my IPad I think I can not hover over the icons without selecting either one.

Thanks for the help.

Vitorio, I could most likely be wrong here (since I do not allow internet access to my handheld devices) — my personal opinion is that this update may probably not yet have been optimized for handheld devices. :(

• Administrator
8 hours ago, vitorio said:

I can do that in the PC with the mouse but since I am using now my IPad I think I can not hover over the icons without selecting either one.

Thanks for the help.

What's mentioned above can very much be the case.

However, try something like long press and drag and see if it works. I too, have not tried it on mobile though.

12 hours ago, dcs18 said:

my personal opinion is that this update may probably not yet have been optimized for handheld devices.

4 hours ago, DKT27 said:

What's mentioned above can very much be the case.

I think dcs18 is right and also DTK27. It happened to me before that there are options that I can do in my PC but not in my IPad. 

Thanks both for the help.

Archived