Welcome back Nsane !

Recruit

knowledge-Spammer
On 7/31/2017 at 11:29 PM, DKT27 said:

We provide updates whenever possible on our Twitter and FB page. While we think posting there is enough as it has the most reach, if you have some other suggestions then we can look into them.

not use Twitter and FB page. ?

• Replies 62
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, knowledge said:

i guess we should open a google group, when nsaneForums down, still we have a bar to talk ,drink, dance...

:drunk:

• Administrator
16 hours ago, knowledge said:

Sorry I did not get what you mean there.

5 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Translated :

He wanted to say that he doesn't use none of them, and , maybe, any other communication way apart of those would be welcome for him....;)

51 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Many guy doesn't use them...

My suggest is Google group.

The point is, we treat each other like family, so we need a place to have some buddy time every day --which place never need worry to be down.

:party:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, 0bin said:

My idea: display a banner down for mantainance instead of cloudfare always on thing.

I doubt overloaded server will show anything useful. Cloudflare's always on thing, inspite of what it says, is disabled in most cases as it used to mess up the page. The only way to display another message is to disable Cloudflare's always on, which is useful in some cases, which if we do, will show common 504 error.

28 minutes ago, jasonliul said:

Many guy doesn't use them...

My suggest is Google group.

The point is, we treat each other like family, so we need a place to have some buddy time every day --which place never need worry to be down.

:party:

I personally am not fond of them. :P I have visited those groups a few times, the interface is not great, has chances to expose users - to Google and is probably not easy to manage as Twitter and FB are I think.

4 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I personally am not fond of them. :P I have visited those groups a few times, the interface is not great, has chances to expose users - to Google and is probably not easy to manage as Twitter and FB are I think.

No need so official, we have a magic girl --psyko666.

She could do this.

Of course if nsaneforums down,
you must notice her in  time... visit her google group...
is this so hard to you?

:lol:

Maybe instead of an alternate place to meet, fixing the forums correctly and permanently would be a good idea. Or is this too much to expect? Regards.

• Administrator

Not sure if this will be enough, but if this makes you guys happy, as per @SalaR's request, I have very slightly increased the amount of Likes / Thanks allowed per day for almost all the member groups.

While I was not considering to do so, I realized that this limit was originally put during the time we used to openly allow thanks posts. Unlike the popular belief, we still want to allow thanks posts, but members should not spam. Similarly, the members should not abuse the Like / Thanks button, if they are found to do so, we will take appropriate action for it.

thunderpants

We forget sometimes it usually  takes a dedicated team to keep a great site like this up and running.

It's only when it goes down you think about how much you'd miss it

Big thanks to those who do all the hard work .

Archived