Welcome back Nsane !

Recruit

Better late than never !

Regards to all nice people that I met here ! ;)

• Replies 62
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew Nsane was back because my phone kept going *beep*beep*beep*beep*

Estos pequeños intervalos de paradas parecen ser comunes últimamente. Glad to see it's rocking and alive again.

3 hours ago, Recruit said:

Better late than never !

Regards to all nice people that I met here ! ;)

what happen with the forum that usually down i can not understand :ph34r:

I was getting withdrawal symptoms. Nsane, give me what I need, baby!

Expect a prolonged one nsane twitter and nsane facebook pages said Im not complaining I just hope this isnt up for a day then down again.  Yes hello everybody good to see you.

1 minute ago, ThisPC666 said:

i was losing my mind. :chair:

U sure this girl is you?

:spank:

• Administrator

The feelings are mutual.

Anyway, members always complain that I do not go into details. While I still cannot give too much details due to security reasons, the main issue is same as previous time this has happened. The issue is that the database is getting overloaded. Now, normally we might think that some outer issues are causing this, but it is not. Somehow due to either some bug or issue in the database, our server resources are getting all used up. The server needed to rest a little, if I may say so, to be up and running again.

Shought has tried to fix it with many different methods, but the issue refuses to get completely fixed. I might reiterate that shought can be considered among the best and if he cannot fix it, it's unlikely that anyone else can do so easily.

Because this issue is not completely fixed. I cannot say for sure if this will not happen again. It's likely it may happen again in less than a month, it's also possible that it may not happen again for atleast a couple of months. Meanwhile I am trying to do whatever I can do and so are others, subject to their free time and availability here.

6 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

admin, do you have a blog where u can update us in the event it gets down again?

Now I know what the end of the world feels like!!! Welcome back Nsane!!!!:D:D:D

Archived