First Look at IObit Advanced SystemCare 11

Batu69

IObit has released the first beta of Advanced SystemCare 11 and is available to public for download. Current Advanced SystemCare 10 has FaceID and Ads Removal features, the version 11 has been improved these. The UI has been redesigned for more intuitive and smoother experience.

Apart from UI changes, Homepage Protection feature (turned on by default) that notifies you when your browser search engine and homepage changes, has been renamed to Homepage Advisor, it offers protection for Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer browsers.

IObit Advanced SystemCare 11

This version of ASC’s setup file size has been reduced by half, that should be considered as another improvement. The Startup Manager, Default Program, Large File Finder, Hardware Accelerate and MyWin10 have been optimized to make older PCs run even faster.

Advanced-SystemCare-11-beta-1.png

Performance Monitor has been redesigned. ‘CPU’ tab shows programs consuming more resources and lets you kill each one with a single click.

Homepage-Advisor.png

Advanced SystemCare Homepage Advisor

What’s new:

New features:

•  New cool design for more intuitive and fluent experience.
  • New Security Reinforce helps diagnose and fix system security weaknesses with 1-click.
  •  New Homepage Advisor detects any changes to your homepage and search engine to avoid browser hijacking.
  •  Rebuilt Performance Monitor intelligently monitors and optimizes system resources for top PC performance.
  •  New disk optimization engine improves disk performance to a large extent.
  • Rebuilt IObit Undelete to support NTFS & FAT file systems, and portable storage devices, and also improve file search & preview.

Improvements:

• Enhanced Junk File Clean to clean more programs including Dropbox, Steam, Java, Windows Defender, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and AVG Internet Security.
  • Enhanced Privacy Sweep to also clean Chrome 59.0, Firefox 54.0, Opera 46.0, Adobe Flash Player 26.0, Thunderbird 52.1, and many more.
  • Improved Surfing Protection & Ads Removal prevents more online threats and blocks various ads to secure your online surfing.
  • Expanded the database of Spyware Removal and Real-time Protector for a more secure PC.
  • Optimized Startup Manager to further shorten your PC’s start time.
  • Improved scan engine for much faster scan and cleanup.

Download Advanced SystemCare 11 beta (Majorgeeks).

Article source

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I thought programs like this would of died out 10 years ago.

3 hours ago, NomNom said:

Wow, I thought programs like this would of died out 10 years ago.

There have always been users for these kind of...:shutup:

Backup first !

Before trying this buggy " system care "...............:rolleyes: !

2 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Backup first !

Before trying this buggy " system care "...............:rolleyes: !

can't agree more, dont use THIS

" Why not? "

Well, I suggest you try this on your own rig .......and let us know how it went...............:D:D !

11 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" Why not? "

Well, I suggest you try this on your own rig .......and let us know how it went...............:D:D !

To me not need to recommend or disable it. I know exactly what it is.
I have been using it for about 10 years regularly, and this latest version has been in use for several days already.
Good Luck to You and everyone who want to not use. It is Your choice and not needed to shout no more. Let everyone makes their choices as they want.

I did decide to try ten (10) as I installed Windows ten (10).

I don't feel like IObits bitch when using it now.

They still have ignored my numerous requests to quit closing some homegroup services, apart from that it's better now.

Rico69Suave

Sadly I have a lot of experience with this program (older versions) and I recomend to all people to NOT use this. Iobit says again and again that this is by far the best "optimization" suite but in my personal experience (several years, nothing more nothing less) this suite does more bad than good, especially when making those system tweaks.

Do not use this begware. all iobit software sucks real big.

i see all day's at work how iobit have made a mess of destruction on windows.

my 2 cents go to (do not use it)

Here we go again with system optimization software.  I would like to use system optimization software that is transparent like have a advanced user mode when it does its cleaning of your system and in advanced user mode it shows you everything it does piece by piece and gives you a log file and it should give youa way way to try it in a virtualized environment first and show you that when it does it you get to see for yourself it does a good job.  This doesnt happen and for good reason these programs are all bull**** and if they did give a advanced user mode and showed you everything it does piece by piece a user with plenty of time on there hands could note everything it does write a guide and post it online and no one would ever buy the software again or they would find out the program does the same **** that free programs do and just add a price tag.

Archived