Philippines: 89 ISIS dead and 27 civilians dead (Updated)

Phantomboxe

14 hours ago, CODYQX4 said:

We should all live separately. Multiculturalism and "Diversity" are a recipe for major conflict.

Anyone who believes that "we're all the same" and can all sing Kumbaya under the rainbow is seriously delusional about human nature, and are killing their culture and people off by advocating for it.

Yes of course, that's what we did during middle age, centuries ago. Please open your eyes and live in the real world: we are all human, we are global, we are tolerant for difference.

Diversity and multiculturalism ARE fundamental values that bring enlightenment to the world, different is richness. Do not be fooled by extremism and insanity which exists in any case, in any culture, country, religion etc...

There will always be a 1% moron ruining live of the 99%, we just have to work on being cohesive and supporting each others.

• Replies 47
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, CODYQX4 said:

People are happier living with people they identify with, whether that's religion, culture, race, etc. Left to their own devices, people tend to self-segregate.

Even living with moderates leads to conflict and harms social cohesion. Immigrants don't have to be ISIS-tier to harm a society.

What a close minded speech !

"Immigrants don't have to be ISIS-tier to harm a society." care to elaborate your non sense ? What about immigrant with doctorate ? What about all the qualified manpower and minds fleeing their countries because of persecution and conflicts ? They didn't ask for any trouble ! They are volunteer and willing to survive, and they can always bring added economical value if you only care about that. Not to mention benefits from difference, it's always better to face difference and embrace several cultures. That brings richness and enlightenment contrary to your close inbred vision...

IN B4 BIN :lol:

this is a never ending cycle unless people who have the responsibility wont take responsibility and acknowledge the problem.

the problem is WITHIN

5 hours ago, tiliarou said:

Yes of course, that's what we did during middle age, centuries ago. Please open your eyes and live in the real world: we are all human, we are global, we are tolerant for difference.

Diversity and multiculturalism ARE fundamental values that bring enlightenment to the world, different is richness. Do not be fooled by extremism and insanity which exists in any case, in any culture, country, religion etc...

There will always be a 1% moron ruining live of the 99%, we just have to work on being cohesive and supporting each others.

You are truly delusional about human nature if you actually believe this.

It has nothing to do with extremism. Multiculturalism and Diversity have always been bad for a society. History shows that it eventually helps bring about the end of a civilization. 

It's not about whether they're good or bad people, their differences alone will lead to conflict, and good people can give birth to bad people who embrace the worst of their native culture and oppose the nation their parents moved to (see cases of 2nd-3rd generation Middle Easterners joining ISIS).

We are all human, but are fundamentally different. We evolved to be different, are prone to different ways of life, different diseases, etc. I couldn't give bone marrow to a biracial person at all, because race is more than a social construct. We are biologically different, and these differences can lead to entirely different cultures, but you think we can all come together into one culture, or coexist under a dozen cultures, in one nation? It's impossible. Either we all become cultureless, mindless consumers with no identity, nothing to aspire to other than owning the next iPhone and listening to the next degenerate music album, or one culture rises up and dominates as everything else declines.

Few are truly tolerant or welcome difference. Just look at any unbiased studies and you'll find people are happier with their own, and that diversity harms social cohesion. It is only in the last 50-60 years that the push for diversity, but only in white nations, has occurred (if diversity is such a strength, why isn't Africa being targeted with diversity propaganda and mass immigration?). It is human nature to prefer our own, and the attempts to force this via policy are literally killing Western Civilization (we can't absorb all the world's poor into a multicultural melting pot, that's a delusional lie).

The biggest advocates for diversity and multiculturalism tend to either be immigrants/others who will gain from open borders, employers who want cheap labor, or white leftists who preach diversity but live in a nice, upper class all white neighborhood, and simply blame poverty for anything nonwhites do.

If I want to experience other cultures, I can study and/or travel. Forcing other cultures on me at the expense of my own, will only lead to hatred and conflict on both sides, and it will harm both sides in the long run.

The world we live in today is radically unnatural and without the elite forcing this on the people, and brainwashing them over several generations through biased schooling and the media, nobody would have ever accepted this. If you don't think the bias happens, tell all the people I know who were forced to listen to anti-Trump rants, forced to sit through pro-Diversity, pro-LGBT rallies, pro-Globalization, forced to write their essays in favor of refugees, forced to choose preselected sources instead of doing their own research, tell them that they are all liars. Call it "Fake News" every time a college has an anti-white/white-privilege class/workshop, while speaking of whites the same way that Jews are taught to have been spoken of in Nazi Germany.

I gain LITERALLY NOTHING from open borders and mass immigration. All of the policies are at my expense. The only way I could ever possibly gain, would be if I were hiring cheap foreign labor, and I'd be betraying my own people and stabbing them in the back like a disgusting traitor who deserves to hang for treason. This has led to a collapse in the standard of living in developed nations, and we're told we're "too lazy" to compete with child sweatshop labor halfway across the world, so the jobs must go to produce items of rapidly decreasing quality.

Why should I just embrace my planned decline and praise the sacrifice of my people on the altar of diversity?

Diversity is a code-word for White Genocide. You'll never see them say a school, a neighborhood, a movie, or a company, is too black or brown. That'd be racist and anti-black, but somehow it's "progressive" to say this about whites in the nations that their ancestors built and that they are the (declining) majority of.

5 hours ago, tiliarou said:

What a close minded speech !

"Immigrants don't have to be ISIS-tier to harm a society." care to elaborate your non sense ? What about immigrant with doctorate ? What about all the qualified manpower and minds fleeing their countries because of persecution and conflicts ? They didn't ask for any trouble ! They are volunteer and willing to survive, and they can always bring added economical value if you only care about that. Not to mention benefits from difference, it's always better to face difference and embrace several cultures. That brings richness and enlightenment contrary to your close inbred vision...

If they are great, they should be improving their own country. Don't they have any pride in their people? This immigration harms their nation as well as the nation they emigrate to.

1. Intelligent Immigrants moving out of their home country is "brain drain". It deprives their native people of talent, keeping them down.

2. By coming to another nation, such as America, they are taking a potential job or business opportunity from a native-born citizen.

There is the argument that "well, their business will employ others", but it is extremely common for them to hire their own, outright discriminating against anyone not from their home country/race. A lot of immigrants send remittances home, so that money does not benefit the nation they moved to, but instead funds their family overseas, who may then push to emigrate here, and they may not have the skills.

3. Immigrant birth rates tend to exceed native birth rates in almost all Western nations. Even if 100% of immigrants are top-tier, nice, wonderful people, they're literally breeding the natives out of existence. Of course, anyone who looks deeper than what the media says, knows that many immigrants sit on welfare while having kids, so we are paying for our own replacement.

4. Explain why it's better to "face difference and always embrace several cultures", or is that some simple leftist, feel-good-but-empty platitude you're spewing? You sound like the standard leftist screeching about how Mexican immigration will bring "vibrant diversity" to the workforce, but you never actually explain the term, and ignore that immigration is crashing wages in all developed nations. Apparently we're supposed to embrace that our cultures which have existed for centuries will be replaced due to sheer number of immigration.

Just look at London. It's majority nonwhite. Look at Paris. They're not even the #1 French speaking city anymore. The refugees are contributing nothing to Europe. Most are on welfare, breeding, few work, and most that do work unskilled labor in place of a native citizen.

There are no facts or even effects in your post, just idle worship of diversity for diversity's sake. America has been in decline since the 1960s, and we've dropped from a 90% white nation to 63% since then. I suppose you think that's good for the majority, that they're being replaced, economically disenfranchised and outbred in their own nation. Or are you one of those anti-whites who believe they deserve it over slavery, when less than 2% owned slaves. Do you have logical justification for your views, or are you going to start screeching "backwards Nazi bigot" at me in attempt to shame me into accepting the decline of my culture and people as "progress".

INB4: America is a nation of immigrants. That's a lie. We always preferred our own until the 1960s.

additional info of dead jihadists. there are Foreign jihadist and most these jihadist are Religious Leaders (Ustadz and Shieks)

btw, theres one from INdia. :D admin! hahaha

http://www.interaksyon.com/8-of-33-slain-terrorists-are-foreigners-others-mostly-from-western-mindanao/

Local:

1. Wadud Idarus – Tuburan
  2. Ustadz Abu bakar – Digos
  3. USTAD Omar Caluang – Jolo
  4. USTAD Abu Sakilan – Bongao
  5. ABU Darda – Sibuco, Zamboanga del Norte
  6. ABU khalid – Sibuco
  7. USTAD Ismail Upao – Lamitan
  8. ABU Jair Muallamin – TIpo-tipo Basilan
  9. USTAD Aldam Gaddong – Basilan
  10. USTAD Bashir Akilan – Zamboanga
  11. ABU Layr Puyoh – Sumisip
  12. ABU Kasim Ismael – Amaloy Basilan
  13. USTAD Hashim Camlian – Basilan
  14. AL Hafiz Omar Malek – Marawi
  15. Al Hafis Saidon Bai – Iligan
  16. USTAD Ali Gapal – Lamitan
  17. USTAD Saleem Tinguan
  18. Al Hafis Omar Jamali – Zamboanga del Norte
  19. Amir  Alih Asdaun – Lamitan
  20. Amir Sab Muhammad – Luzon
  21. Abu Abdel Maute – Lanao
  22. ABU Hasan Salamat – Lanao
  23. ABU Ali Salapudin – Tuburan, Basilan
  24. ABU FAIK Salapudin – Tuburan, Basilan
  25. ABU Daruz – Pagadian

International:

1. Sheik Ahmad Belfakhi – Saudi Arabia
  2. Sheik Ulama Abdel Mubin Belfaqi – Saudi (brother of Sheik Ahmad Belfakhi)
  3. Sheik Ayman Marjuki – Indonesia
  4. USTAD ABDURAHMAN Bin Ansawi – Kelantan, Malaysia
  5. Sheik Dr. Khamsa Bin Yahya – Kedah, Malaysia
  6. Sheik Aneertob Ibrahinov – Chechnya
  7. Sheik Khaleed Ayman – Yemen
  8. Sheik Muchtar Omar – India

1 hour ago, CODYQX4 said:

You are truly delusional about human nature if you actually believe this.

It has nothing to do with extremism. Multiculturalism and Diversity have always been bad for a society. History shows that it eventually helps bring about the end of a civilization. 

It's not about whether they're good or bad people, their differences alone will lead to conflict, and good people can give birth to bad people who embrace the worst of their native culture and oppose the nation their parents moved to (see cases of 2nd-3rd generation Middle Easterners joining ISIS).

We are all human, but are fundamentally different. We evolved to be different, are prone to different ways of life, different diseases, etc. I couldn't give bone marrow to a biracial person at all, because race is more than a social construct. We are biologically different, and these differences can lead to entirely different cultures, but you think we can all come together into one culture, or coexist under a dozen cultures, in one nation? It's impossible. Either we all become cultureless, mindless consumers with no identity, nothing to aspire to other than owning the next iPhone and listening to the next degenerate music album, or one culture rises up and dominates as everything else declines.

Few are truly tolerant or welcome difference. Just look at any unbiased studies and you'll find people are happier with their own, and that diversity harms social cohesion. It is only in the last 50-60 years that the push for diversity, but only in white nations, has occurred (if diversity is such a strength, why isn't Africa being targeted with diversity propaganda and mass immigration?). It is human nature to prefer our own, and the attempts to force this via policy are literally killing Western Civilization (we can't absorb all the world's poor into a multicultural melting pot, that's a delusional lie).

The biggest advocates for diversity and multiculturalism tend to either be immigrants/others who will gain from open borders, employers who want cheap labor, or white leftists who preach diversity but live in a nice, upper class all white neighborhood, and simply blame poverty for anything nonwhites do.

If I want to experience other cultures, I can study and/or travel. Forcing other cultures on me at the expense of my own, will only lead to hatred and conflict on both sides, and it will harm both sides in the long run.

The world we live in today is radically unnatural and without the elite forcing this on the people, and brainwashing them over several generations through biased schooling and the media, nobody would have ever accepted this. If you don't think the bias happens, tell all the people I know who were forced to listen to anti-Trump rants, forced to sit through pro-Diversity, pro-LGBT rallies, pro-Globalization, forced to write their essays in favor of refugees, forced to choose preselected sources instead of doing their own research, tell them that they are all liars. Call it "Fake News" every time a college has an anti-white/white-privilege class/workshop, while speaking of whites the same way that Jews are taught to have been spoken of in Nazi Germany.

I gain LITERALLY NOTHING from open borders and mass immigration. All of the policies are at my expense. The only way I could ever possibly gain, would be if I were hiring cheap foreign labor, and I'd be betraying my own people and stabbing them in the back like a disgusting traitor who deserves to hang for treason. This has led to a collapse in the standard of living in developed nations, and we're told we're "too lazy" to compete with child sweatshop labor halfway across the world, so the jobs must go to produce items of rapidly decreasing quality.

Why should I just embrace my planned decline and praise the sacrifice of my people on the altar of diversity?

Diversity is a code-word for White Genocide. You'll never see them say a school, a neighborhood, a movie, or a company, is too black or brown. That'd be racist and anti-black, but somehow it's "progressive" to say this about whites in the nations that their ancestors built and that they are the (declining) majority of.

If they are great, they should be improving their own country. Don't they have any pride in their people? This immigration harms their nation as well as the nation they emigrate to.

1. Intelligent Immigrants moving out of their home country is "brain drain". It deprives their native people of talent, keeping them down.

2. By coming to another nation, such as America, they are taking a potential job or business opportunity from a native-born citizen.

There is the argument that "well, their business will employ others", but it is extremely common for them to hire their own, outright discriminating against anyone not from their home country/race. A lot of immigrants send remittances home, so that money does not benefit the nation they moved to, but instead funds their family overseas, who may then push to emigrate here, and they may not have the skills.

3. Immigrant birth rates tend to exceed native birth rates in almost all Western nations. Even if 100% of immigrants are top-tier, nice, wonderful people, they're literally breeding the natives out of existence. Of course, anyone who looks deeper than what the media says, knows that many immigrants sit on welfare while having kids, so we are paying for our own replacement.

4. Explain why it's better to "face difference and always embrace several cultures", or is that some simple leftist, feel-good-but-empty platitude you're spewing? You sound like the standard leftist screeching about how Mexican immigration will bring "vibrant diversity" to the workforce, but you never actually explain the term, and ignore that immigration is crashing wages in all developed nations. Apparently we're supposed to embrace that our cultures which have existed for centuries will be replaced due to sheer number of immigration.

Just look at London. It's majority nonwhite. Look at Paris. They're not even the #1 French speaking city anymore. The refugees are contributing nothing to Europe. Most are on welfare, breeding, few work, and most that do work unskilled labor in place of a native citizen.

There are no facts or even effects in your post, just idle worship of diversity for diversity's sake. America has been in decline since the 1960s, and we've dropped from a 90% white nation to 63% since then. I suppose you think that's good for the majority, that they're being replaced, economically disenfranchised and outbred in their own nation. Or are you one of those anti-whites who believe they deserve it over slavery, when less than 2% owned slaves. Do you have logical justification for your views, or are you going to start screeching "backwards Nazi bigot" at me in attempt to shame me into accepting the decline of my culture and people as "progress".

INB4: America is a nation of immigrants. That's a lie. We always preferred our own until the 1960s.

Have you forgotten you're own history ??

Who came from Europe fleeing famine and frozen crops ? Irish, Italian, and from many other countries, they all came to America fleeing dangerous government or poverty.

They founded USA (ok I've taken shortcut here but you get my point) based on different culture but on a common goal: to find a better land and found a better country because their original country couldn't cater for their needs. That's pretty much the same situation as today ! How can you ignore that ? (I will not talk about all the native american who got spoiled and killed in the process, that's not the subject).

USA was founded by immigrants from Europe, that's a fact and there is absolutely no shame in that, that's actually admirable. You are spitting on immigrants and multiculturalism whereas this was the basis of your own country ! Unbelievable...

Why do you speak of a white nation ? A nation has no color, a nation is made of human and culture, history as well, not your supposed color. Who owned America before European came ? Where they as white as you pretend your country was ?

I will not even elaborate on the rest of your nonsense, you seem close minded enough to categorize people as leftist and rightist. Good for you, you live in a simple world :)

USA IS a nation of immigrant.

to be honest. USA is a multi-cultured country. USA is arguably the greatest because of all the people from different walks of life, culture, beliefs, -etc that came to USA and made it GREAT! 

3 minutes ago, ThisPC666 said:

to be honest. USA is a multi-cultured country. USA is arguably the greatest because of all the people from different walks of life, culture, beliefs, -etc that came to USA and made it GREAT! 

I would say Canada is better than US :P

4 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

maybe 20 years ago. hahahaha.....

canada is infested with libtards already with their stupid libtard laws. eeeewww :tease:

1 hour ago, BioHazard said:

Having lived in both, the same or very close.  :mellow:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the topic, however:

When there were only four (4) on this earth:  Eve, Adam, Abel and Cain.

What makes us thing anything has changed (or can change) since then?  ;)

10 hours ago, ThisPC666 said:

IN B4 BIN :lol:

this is a never ending cycle unless people who have the responsibility wont take responsibility and acknowledge the problem.

the problem is WITHIN

Didn't you share same video before ? from the same source MEMRI ( Anti Muslim ) ?

Let me ask you something

1- Did you try to read Quran to see if really Muslims are ordered to kill non Muslims ?

2- Do you know who's Amr Adib ? someone who get paid alot of money to come out and say anything to make alot of views and to do as ordered from the government

If you want to keep follow the media that say what you like it's up to you, personally i don't like to follow Anti Muslims or Anti Christians or Anti anything

If i want to know the Christianity simply i will read the Bible, if you want to know Muslims simply read Quran

Last replay for me in this topic is:

Stop spreading the hate agent other Country's/Religions/Colors, the world have too much hate already

4 hours ago, BioHazard said:

I dont see how it's any better  I think ill pass good place to visit the pretty women up there but too expensive to live there . :)

Canadians pay 42% of income in tax — more than they spend on food, shelter, clothing combined

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-pay-42-of-income-in-tax-more-than-they-spend-on-food-shelter-clothing-combined

4 hours ago, BioHazard said:

At least we don't have TRUMP

You may not have him but he very much contrails  you're free trade with the USA .. If Canada dont do as he says he will cut you guys NAFTA .out.. :P

Blame Canada: Trudeau forced on defensive as Trump targets trade

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/22/donald-trump-justin-trudeau-us-canada-trade

1 hour ago, BALTAGY said:

Did you try to read Quran

This not a religious forum , so there no point of asking people to read  such.. I'm here too to tell you I'm agnostic  I dont believe in nothing and it dont matter what religion you are people have been killed in the name of you're GOD ..If you wan;t too prove you're not all the same  the good ones need  take control . Because as long as you have certain groups bearing false whiteness and killing people the other religions are just going  look at the wrongs. Same reason I dont  believe in Christianity..they are a 100 different kinds of Christians all saying I'm right  you're wrong .The problem with stuff written in books every person reads it and and interpolates it different .

How many deaths have been caused by religion? Here's a list of religiously motivated wars and genocides and their death tolls.

• The Crusades: 6,000,000
  • Thirty Years War: 11,500,000
  • French Wars of Religion: 4,000,000
  • Second Sudanese Civil War: 2,000,000
  • Lebanese Civil War: 250,000
  • Muslim Conquests of India: 80,000,000
  • Congolese Genocide (King Leopold II): 13,000,000
  • Armenian Genocide: 1,500,000
  • Rwandan Genocide: 800,000
  • Eighty Years' War: 1,000,000
  • Nigerian Civil War: 1,000,000
  • Great Peasants' Revolt: 250,000
  • First Sudanese Civil War: 1,000,000
  • Jewish Diaspora (Not Including the Holocaust): 1,000,000
  • The Holocaust (Jewish and Homosexual Deaths): 6,500,000
  • Islamic Terrorism Since 2000: 150,000
  • Iraq War: 500,000
  • US Western Expansion (Justified by "Manifest Destiny"):20,000,000
  • Atlantic Slave Trade (Justified by Christianity): 14,000,000
  • Aztec Human Sacrifice: 80,000
  • AIDS deaths in Africa largely due to opposition to condoms: 30,000,000
  • Spanish Inquisition: 5,000
  • TOTAL: 195,035,000 deaths in the name of religion.

It's some what higher than this with recent killings though .

A Nation of Immigrants:

The New Colossus By  Emma Lazarus 

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
    “Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
    With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

:love:

2 hours ago, steven36 said:

I dont see how it's any better  I think ill pass good place to visit the pretty women up there but too expensive to live there . :)

Canadians pay 42% of income in tax — more than they spend on food, shelter, clothing combined

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-pay-42-of-income-in-tax-more-than-they-spend-on-food-shelter-clothing-combined

You may not have him but he very much contrails  you're free trade with the USA .. If Canada dont do as he says he will cut you guys NAFTA .out.. :P

Blame Canada: Trudeau forced on defensive as Trump targets trade

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/22/donald-trump-justin-trudeau-us-canada-trade

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Vancouver-considered-as-one-of-the-best-cities-in-the-world-despite-being-one-of-the-most-expensive

2 hours ago, adi said:

A Nation of Immigrants:

The New Colossus By  Emma Lazarus

That was 1883.

Now:

Give me your proud, your brash,
    Your bullier of all who disagree,
    A power hungry guy, his language, “cash”–
    View, now, in our advanced democracy
    A leader short on substance, long on flash.

Give me your pundits, do,
    Your instant analysts of what’s been said
    Your slick purveyors of a point of view
    Say, do these telegenic talking heads
    Rehash old prejudice disguised as news?

Take back your tired, your poor,
    Tell huddled masses breathing is not free
    No wretched refuse blots our pristine shores–
    Go back, the homeless, war-torn, lost. You see,
    I’ve doused my lamp and firmly shut the door.   :(

On 5/30/2017 at 8:45 AM, andy2004 said:

Tanks usually have a long range... but then again so do aircraft with missles.. whats the american saying... "Death from above"..

Hell NUKE IT.. Treat all muslims like they are terrorists, as they treat all other peoples, no matter what skin color, language, religion the same as infidels.

Tar them all with the same brush..

ok your an idiot and this your post needs to be deleted...as do you

One sure sign of any intelligent coexistence end, AKA anti-social cohesion is one or the other turns against society ...

there are some, that via religion builds better, some that go back in to the stone age structure.

As a human one is meant to have a choices and ie turn circular, but it is not an option to those, that are surrounded by extremists.

just hope them morons will be killed soon, as they are not interested in coexistence to different/none religion people..

Heil KEK! :D

8 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

Didn't you share same video before ? from the same source MEMRI ( Anti Muslim ) ?

Let me ask you something

1- Did you try to read Quran to see if really Muslims are ordered to kill non Muslims ?

2- Do you know who's Amr Adib ? someone who get paid alot of money to come out and say anything to make alot of views and to do as ordered from the government

If you want to keep follow the media that say what you like it's up to you, personally i don't like to follow Anti Muslims or Anti Christians or Anti anything

If i want to know the Christianity simply i will read the Bible, if you want to know Muslims simply read Quran

Last replay for me in this topic is:

Stop spreading the hate agent other Country's/Religions/Colors, the world have too much hate already

i dont need to read it, like i dont need to literally smoke a cigarette to find out if it is damaging to my lungs coz there are already studies made by doctors and experts alike that it does damage the lungs. 

no one is spreading hate, those statements are coming from muslim intellectuals who are honest enough to admit and acknowledge the problems within their culture. it is silly to just disregard everything and claim that they are paid hacks. in egypt alone there are already 2 million muslim atheist. are those 2 million paid hacks aswell? what you're doing is undermining us(non-muslim/non-religious) our intellectual capability to think critically and that is offensive.  

the first step on solving a problem is to first admit that there is problem and acknowledge what it is. 

12 hours ago, tiliarou said:

Have you forgotten you're own history ??

Who came from Europe fleeing famine and frozen crops ? Irish, Italian, and from many other countries, they all came to America fleeing dangerous government or poverty.

They founded USA (ok I've taken shortcut here but you get my point) based on different culture but on a common goal: to find a better land and found a better country because their original country couldn't cater for their needs. That's pretty much the same situation as today ! How can you ignore that ? (I will not talk about all the native american who got spoiled and killed in the process, that's not the subject).

USA was founded by immigrants from Europe, that's a fact and there is absolutely no shame in that, that's actually admirable. You are spitting on immigrants and multiculturalism whereas this was the basis of your own country ! Unbelievable...

Why do you speak of a white nation ? A nation has no color, a nation is made of human and culture, history as well, not your supposed color. Who owned America before European came ? Where they as white as you pretend your country was ?

I will not even elaborate on the rest of your nonsense, you seem close minded enough to categorize people as leftist and rightist. Good for you, you live in a simple world :)

USA IS a nation of immigrant.

I can tell you didn't watch the video.

A nation used to be described as a distinct ethnic group of people, their land, and their culture. That definition has been rewritten over the past few decades.

You admit it, America was built by and for Europeans. We accepted more Europeans. Not Africans, Middle Easterners, Asians, etc. We had policy of taking mostly Europeans until 1965, and now we are threatened with becoming a minority both in the USA and Western Europe.

Watch the video. There was no real nation here when Europeans took over, and if you think what happened to the Native Americans was a terrible thing, then you be opposed to it happening again.

America was built as a white nation. You can cry and scream "racist" all you want, but that's a fact, one of the first laws passed declared this intention.

So you can't accept what I said and consider it nonsense, ignore it all, and double down? You live in a simple world where that passes as an argument.

• Administrator

One, I will not reply to propaganda. Two, this thread has became crap, some people really do not know how to behave. The reason it gets allowed in the first place was to allow opinions and avoid censorship, but instead of condemning, a lot of members waste their time getting into technicalities of things we have no either expertise or power on.

Thread closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived