Philippines: 89 ISIS dead and 27 civilians dead (Updated)

Phantomboxe

Phantomboxe

The death toll in the Philippines city of Marawi has exceeded 100 people, including at least 27 civilians and 89 ISIS terrorists

while 2,000 people reportedly remain trapped as ISIS-linked Maute militants mercilessly kill “betrayers” who try to flee the city.

At least 27 civilians have been killed in Marawi since Maute fighters, aligned with Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL),

raided the city last Tuesday.

As of Wednesday 31, 2017. 89 members of ISIS had been killed. 8 ISIS members surrender.

Philippine Army used PH FA-50 Jets ,attack helicopters, heavy Artillery and Mortars force them to surrender.

Source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4548012/Philippines-peace-talks-communist-rebels-break-down.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4549118/Islamist-militants-kill-19-south-Philippines-army.html

video:

• Replies 47
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomboxe
57 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Wtf is their army doing? 2000 people trapped? 

they cut off the bridge and block the road. 2000 people trapped are Muslim and most of them they don't want to leave their homes. only christians here are getting butchered by "Maute terrorist linked to ISIS using Human Shield.

:(

Man was made to mourn: A Dirge

Many and sharp the num'rous ills
    Inwoven with our frame!
    More pointed still we make ourselves
    Regret, remorse, and shame!
    And man, whose heav'n-erected face
    The smiles of love adorn, –
    Man's inhumanity to man
    Makes countless thousands mourn!

~ Robert Burns

:( 

Tanks usually have a long range... but then again so do aircraft with missles.. whats the american saying... "Death from above"..

Hell NUKE IT.. Treat all muslims like they are terrorists, as they treat all other peoples, no matter what skin color, language, religion the same as infidels.

Tar them all with the same brush..

the worst part is. muslim religious leaders never condemn these groups... they only condemn the acts of killing innocent people but not the ideology behind it. what a bunch of deceitful pieces of shit. from mid-east to west to east the ideology of peace strikes off the head of the infidels. 

49 minutes ago, andy2004 said:

Treat all Muslims like they are terrorists, as they treat all other peoples, no matter what skin color, language, religion the same as infidels.

26 minutes ago, ThisPC666 said:

the worst part is. Muslim religious leaders never condemn these groups...

And the vicious circle keeps on coming...

28 minutes ago, pc71520 said:

And:

An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.  ~ Gandhi   :(

40 minutes ago, pc71520 said:

We should all live separately. Multiculturalism and "Diversity" are a recipe for major conflict.

Anyone who believes that "we're all the same" and can all sing Kumbaya under the rainbow is seriously delusional about human nature, and are killing their culture and people off by advocating for it.

9 minutes ago, CODYQX4 said:

We should all live separately. Multiculturalism and "Diversity" are a recipe for major conflict.

There was a time when this was the case.

Then colonizers went and colonized.

Then the masters went and captured slaves.

Then they brought them to their homes.

Then arose other needs: more immigrants.

This is how multiculturalism and diversity came about.

Then the Genie was let out of the bottle.

Try with all the Might --

The Genie can't be put again in the bottle.   ;)

3 hours ago, ThisPC666 said:

the worst part is. muslim religious leaders never condemn these groups... they only condemn the acts of killing innocent people but not the ideology behind it. what a bunch of deceitful pieces of shit. from mid-east to west to east the ideology of peace strikes off the head of the infidels. 

Unfortunately if they condemn these groups, then their heads will come off next.   It is truly Ironic that the religion of peace is not always peaceful.

• Administrator

I request everyone to avoid targeting any particular religion or place or making any comments against it.

Having said, I strongly condemn this act of terrorism and it needs to be stopped as soon as possible, so does the spread of terrorism that is reflected here.

It's true that some religious leaders are not condemning it and who knows some even might be supporting it, but what worries me is not only them, but world leaders who are refusing to accept this issue as being a worldwide issue and see this issue only as a part of regional issue limited to few countries which is completely false I think.

I must also thank Phantomboxe for letting us know this news. I had no idea about it.

4 hours ago, ThisPC666 said:

You can't judge people or religion by their leaders, All leaders around the world have other interests than what we talking about here, they also can use Accidents like this to support what they want in Policy

In Egypt ISIS hit a bus and about 28 killed including children and the president hit ISIS back in Libya, he also made a statement that leaders should united to fight terrorism here>>

Also ISIS keep fighting agent Egypt Military in Sina and killed many Muslims also

But still who support these groups with money and weapons? who let them do what they want then come out after every Accident to say we refuse this? who's the one that ISIS never hit?

Politics sucks most leaders and most governments are involved in this

For me i'm now away from the news/media because mostly i will watch what they want me to watch not the truth

At the end let me say it again, Never judge a religion, Never judge a country or people by acct of some like ISIS or even leaders or governments 

31 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

You can't judge people or religion by their leaders, All leaders around the world have other interests than what we talking about here, they also can use Accidents like this to support what they want in Policy

In Egypt ISIS hit a bus and about 28 killed including children and the president hit ISIS back in Libya, he also made a statement that leaders should united to fight terrorism here>>

Also ISIS keep fighting agent Egypt Military in Sina and killed many Muslims also

But still who support these groups with money and weapons? who let them do what they want then come out after every Accident to say we refuse this? who's the one that ISIS never hit?

Politics sucks most leaders and most governments are involved in this

For me i'm now away from the news/media because mostly i will watch what they want me to watch not the truth

At the end let me say it again, Never judge a religion, Never judge a country or people by acct of some like ISIS or even leaders or governments 

People are happier living with people they identify with, whether that's religion, culture, race, etc. Left to their own devices, people tend to self-segregate.

Even living with moderates leads to conflict and harms social cohesion. Immigrants don't have to be ISIS-tier to harm a society.

11 minutes ago, CODYQX4 said:

People are happier living with people they identify with, whether that's religion, culture, race, etc. Left to their own devices, people tend to self-segregate.

Even living with moderates leads to conflict and harms social cohesion. Immigrants don't have to be ISIS-tier to harm a society.

It's human nature, Every Country/Every Religion/Every Color you will find a good people and bad people in it

What i'm trying to say is why we can't keep away from this stupid politics that keep making us hate each other, Why we can't judge only people we really know and if for example i see you one of bad people i try to be better than you

Look at how many people now support violence in the name or Religion or revenge etc, Look how many bad people we meet everyday around the world!

So if we started by our self and try to be really good people and stop hate each other, and stop listen to this stupid media, or listen to governments we will be alot better

For example i have friends all around the world non of them are Muslims and i respect them including people in Europe/USA/Philippines/etc Including people that like to believe the media and hate Muslims, i don't care what their color and don't care what their Religion, they are good people and i respect them

The Issue is Radical Islam (which these rebels are fighting for) not Islam as a religion...

1 minute ago, teodz1984 said:

The Issue is Radical Islam (which these rebels are fighting for) not Islam as a religion...

I'm sure there's Radical Islam, people that don't understand the Religion right

But the main problem is politics that create these groups and support them with weapons and money, and later they come out to tell you they care and they fight!!

ISIS if fighting all over the world, killing Non Muslims and Muslims, imagine how much weapons and money is involved, and why

Note that by watching the news and media you will never see the full picture, maybe after some years you will see some of it when some documents get leaked

karachidude
3 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

there is no such thing as radical islam, only some uneducated brain washed pseudo muslims who use the name of islam to malign it either for money or power, no doubt supported by forces that are afraid of Islam, its rapid spread and influence, the western media is an example. On the other hand there are some muslims that are fighting the just fight, that is JIHAD, like the Kashmiri's fighting the terrorist hindu state of India who are responsible for terrorism in Pakistan (their coward army, kashmiri's are fighting with stones), to try to stave of oppression, 10's of thousand Kashmiri's have been killed but nobody knows because India is a very big and powerful country and they lobby and control their massive anti muslim media, masters of creating mass hysteria against Pakistan for example.The Palestine's trying to defend their land on which they have lived for thousand of years is another example, after the persecution of jews in germany the palestinians were the ones who with open arm's welcomed them into their land, 10's of thousands have been slaughtered for fighting for their right.If Islam was teaching violence then not long ago only a few centuries ago muslims controled almost one third of the world, there would not have been any other religion left after hundreds of years of muslim rule, especially the idol worshippers in inida and the christians in spain are witnesses!

DKT24 is probably gonna delete this citing rules, he would be really hurt i mentioned India,he's already declared Pakistan a terrorist state in a previous thread and then closed it,a hypocrite if he deletes this, and i would applaud if he wouldn't! 

karachidude
11 hours ago, DKT27 said:

I request everyone to avoid targeting any particular religion or place or making any comments against it.

Having said, I strongly condemn this act of terrorism and it needs to be stopped as soon as possible, so does the spread of terrorism that is reflected here.

It's true that some religious leaders are not condemning it and who knows some even might be supporting it, but what worries me is not only them, but world leaders who are refusing to accept this issue as being a worldwide issue and see this issue only as a part of regional issue limited to few countries which is completely false I think.

I must also thank Phantomboxe for letting us know this news. I had no idea about it.

You are like the rest of the western media is spreading the lie that Muslims Leaders are not condemning terrorism, why would we not condemn it when the blunt of terrorism has been on countries like afghanistan, pakistan, syria and iraq to name a few, only in Pakistan atleast 40000 people have been killed in these attacks(with foriegn backing and ammunition and aid of course),and 100's of thousands in other muslim countries, these are muslims killing muslims, why would we not condemn it or the ideolody, stop spewing falsehood and lies!

How can you say kidnaping and beheading innocent Christians and Foreigners, or bombings in a public marketplace is JIHAD?

It is not something to be condoned in the Philippines.. and the The Flipino Muslim community does not support it.

To Bhai (Brother) [K]arachidude:

Tum bhi aik deep jala dena
by Dr. Khalid Javed (Lahore, 21.03.2001)

Apnay aangan mae nafrat ki,
Yeh jalti aag bujha dena.

Ham pyar ki, shammaiN Layae haiN
Tum bhi aik deep jala dena.

[...]

All Brothers: Sorry, for this being not in English.  Forgive me.

(This poem was written on the occasion of the Pakistan/India peace delegations' meeting at Lahore on 21.03.2001 by a Pakistani doctor.)

The message is simply:  (Let's) extinguish the fires of hatred and (let's) light the lamp of peace

:love:

16 hours ago, andy2004 said:

Tanks usually have a long range... but then again so do aircraft with missles.. whats the american saying... "Death from above"..

Hell NUKE IT.. Treat all muslims like they are terrorists, as they treat all other peoples, no matter what skin color, language, religion the same as infidels.

Tar them all with the same brush..

Thank you genius, solution to a conflict you don't know, in a country you don't know, is just to nuke it... What about civilians ?? Infrastructures ? Let the army of the Philippines do their job and let them take action as they want. It is a sovereign country, we don't need your hateful senseless comments for any conflicts in the world.

Please refrain from posting your racist and xenophobic comments on this forum. You can't target a religious group for their fate. They have all the right in the world to be Muslims. Nobody should be targeted for its religion.

Your comments is totally intolerable. Why isn't there nay moderator deleting this kind of violent and useless post ?

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived