RevolutionTT Open Signups August 28th-30th

Rock Lee

What would you say is the most used ratio based torrent site after demonoid? Atleast not like demonoid that doesn't count your ratio after you have changed you IP.

Demonoid isn't ratio based :P

The most used ratio based torrent site is probably IPT. 80k users & leechers galore. I don't know the exact statistics though. You may need to google this for the exact answer. I do think it is IPT though...

• Replies 39
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Cannot find it in google. All I want to use is a torrent site that contains a tons of torrents and is a ratio based.

Cannot find it in google. All I want to use is a torrent site that contains a tons of torrents and is a ratio based.

Chances are that it's IPT. Are you sure you're ready for a ratio based tracker? Don't forget what I've told you. It wasn't a lie or something to hold you back. It was serious and legit info...

• Administrator

Yup. I know it. Seed till atleast 1.1. And etc. ANW it needs invites :(

ANW it needs invites :(

:think: In the ScL thread you said you're against private trackers & the invite system.

Why the change of heart?

• Administrator

Even if you copy/paste everything from the post I clearly meant I was/still am against invite system. And not against people who put invites but against the people who have made a rule. If the site dont wanna allow new people why to keep invites. ANW I wanna close this specific topic as I don't wanna Lite to come online and close the whole thread again.

rock lee is the site down?

Not here. If you have an account you can access it. If not you have to wait 3 more days :P

no problem thanks for the information. ill wait 3 days to surf it

Even if you copy/paste everything from the post I clearly meant I was/still am against invite system. And not against people who put invites but against the people who have made a rule. If the site dont wanna allow new people why to keep invites. ANW I wanna close this specific topic as I don't wanna Lite to come online and close the whole thread again.

I can't do that because the thread got deleted. I requested that it did get deleted. You're not supposed to just give invites out in the open like that & if there was someone from scl who could report me I didn't wanna have evidence :sneaky:

Anyway, Lite didn't close the thread. Shought did. Shought also deleted it for me.

Lite will be gone until the end of the month. Even if he was here that wouldn't mean that we couldn't have a civilized chat about this.

There's a vibe I'm getting & I don't like it. I need you to explain to me again why you said what you said in the scl thread. It doesn't add up.

If you don't want to fine. But I'll just keep asking until I eventually get the info...

• Administrator

Sorry goin offline. Will surly post my thoughts after about 12-13 hours when I will be online. Till then the above quoted para is the summary of the all posts.

Sorry goin offline. Will surly post my thoughts after about 12-13 hours when I will be online. Till then the above quoted para is the summary of the all posts.

Whenever you're ready. I'm getting to the bottom of this...

Rock the name of the place I was at was ilovetorrents.com. My downloading habits for private trackers are mostly blu ray HD movie rips or other HQ rips > 1GB, must include at least 5.1 sound too. For normal TV shows I just use eztv.it since they are really good and open to the public. I also sometimes but very rarely download games. Sadly I had a torrent leech invite once from a friend and I didn't bother to use it :D

I need a good place that gets the blu ray rips first on the scene, well not first but just a great collection and continuous new releases as they come.

Rock the name of the place I was at was ilovetorrents.com. My downloading habits for private trackers are mostly blu ray HD movie rips or other HQ rips > 1GB, must include at least 5.1 sound too. For normal TV shows I just use eztv.it since they are really good and open to the public. I also sometimes but very rarely download games. Sadly I had a torrent leech invite once from a friend and I didn't bother to use it :D

You should get yourself into better trackers if the only thing they're after is money. You don't wanna be there. I know I wouldn't wanna be. ; Yeah, TL isn't a specialty tracker. You can find more info below ;)

I need a good place that gets the blu ray rips first on the scene, well not first but just a great collection and continuous new releases as they come.

You should look at Sparvar. There's a very extensive article over on FILENetworks that covers the bases pretty well.

Sparvar : Great DVD & Blu-Ray Torrent Tracker

If that doesn't tickle your fancy then go ahead & search for more info at FILENetworks or at FileShareFreak. Both are great blogs for into that's private tracker related :yes:

and there it goes

I'm in guys

Thanks alot Mr.Rock

you're the man :hug:

and there it goes

I'm in guys

Thanks alot Mr.Rock

you're the man :hug:

Yup, all weekend long

Glad you got in. With a seedbox you can be a power user in no time. Power User = Invites for more people :)

No problem ;)

I know ^_^

Archived