DVDFab 10.0.1.5

anuraag

• Replies 47
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not use this software, but by curiosity tried the patch posted by @kabino and it works and it`s version 10.0.1.5 .  Already changed to English (United States) .

... and it shows Activated.

OBS : There was no version installed previously.

TheEmpathicEar

I have tried 2 different Blu-Rays. I get this message: "Failed to open..." on both. I noticed that when I installed DVDfab10, it created a new folder, "DVDFab 10", under "Program Files", instead of writing over "DVDFAb 9".

Has anyone else seen this? If I don't hear back from someone, I might try a complete uninstall of both the DVDFab 9 and DVDFab10 folders. I don't know if this will help...

1 minute ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I have tried 2 different Blu-Rays. I get this message: "Failed to open..." on both. I noticed that when I installed DVDfab10, it created a new folder, "DVDFab 10", under "Program Files", instead of writing over "DVDFAb 9".

Has anyone else seen this? If I don't hear back from someone, I might try a complete uninstall of both the DVDFab 9 and DVDFab10 folders. I don't know if this will help...

i tested this patch and is a fake. 

I converted a mkv and no works: process failed.

I converted a dvd and i have same errore: Failed to open

TheEmpathicEar
1 minute ago, kabino said:

i tested this patch and is a fake. 

I converted a mkv and no works: process failed.

I converted a dvd and i have same errore: Failed to open

@SalaR U have been working with this software and patch, have you seen these errors?

TheEmpathicEar
4 minutes ago, jvidal said:

Guess it's safe to say, then, that this alleged crack is useless bullshit.

Yeh, it's too bad. We have been waiting so long for a working fix that folks can more easily take advantage. I guess it's back to waiting for a "legitimate" BRD fix?

1 minute ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@SalaR U have been working with this software and patch, have you seen these errors?

i'am just crack exe extract from patch kabino for EN language

TheEmpathicEar
27 minutes ago, SalaR said:

i'am just crack exe extract from patch kabino for EN language

And, we thank you for your time and effort. But, because U upload frequently, we tend to think that your upload indicates that the software is working?

1 hour ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I too get the same msg dose not work ....

yup now seems to not be working. first time i opened dvd did not get the error and now i tried again and now i get failed to open message. sucks.

TheEmpathicEar
2 hours ago, mastershake said:

yup now seems to not be working. first time i opened dvd did not get the error and now i tried again and now i get failed to open message. sucks.

I just noticed that this patch "installs" itself. i.e. U will find registry entries and probably some file(s)/folder(s).

TheEmpathicEar
7 minutes ago, UnknownOne said:

Hmm seems a bit viral.. wait for tried and tested version..

It remains "UnKnown" to us when a valid, working fix will be available. *** Sigh ***, I am reduced to bad jokes here...

it didn't work for me here as well

I tried to open a 4 year old BR retail move and it wouldn't read it

Archived