DVDFab 10.0.1.5

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Download

• Replies 47
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crack available from CSS team russia

Copy to program folder > dvdfab> run it, it will load a stupid picture > close

Open dvdfab 10 might have to change program from German to English or your language 

Cracked

Works great (win7 x64).  Have to navigate to find the RAR, but patch tested good.  Did splash a pic and language was in German (common settings and change to English) as stated by Halo_2, but otherwise OK.  Also, check temp file location in Common Settings - created a new AKOYA 'user' folder under C:\Users\ to store temp files, but change to your location of choice and delete the rogue folder (no actual user profile created).

Oh, and same UI as 9.x. while upgraded to 10.x engine, the UI is still the familiar 9.x experience.

2 hours ago, Halo_2 said:

Open dvdfab 10 might have to change program from German to English or your language 

so far so good. will try coping a few discs today and post back. all you have to do is select the first option on the drop down and then select elnglish from thje menu.

TheEmpathicEar
3 hours ago, Halo_2 said:

Crack available from CSS team russia

Cracked

1 hour ago, strikerfox said:

14 minutes ago, mastershake said:

so far so good. will try coping a few discs today and post back. all you have to do is select the first option on the drop down and then select elnglish from thje menu.

For freaking God's sake, stop "patting" yourselves on the back about having a working crack:

@Halo_2 You R raving about a fix and don't post a working link??

@strikerfox Your link brings up a malicious pop-up??

@mastershake If U think U R using a working crack, why not be more specific and/or post a working link??

Jeez...

EDIT: Is this a BRD patch or something else?

TheEmpathicEar
Just now, jvidal said:

can someone please provide a decent mirror?????

And, as @kata40 asked, please provide very specific and step-by-step instructions?

TheEmpathicEar
4 minutes ago, kata40 said:

At dvdfab 9 i know the steps. At dvdfab 10 i'm newbie

If @mastershake would post a link to what he thinks is working, that would be great?!

Have you checked the file properties of DVDFab.exe (in program files) after applying patch?

Its v9.3.0.2 exe packed in a patch.

Am i correct?

3 minutes ago, Hotbird said:

Have you checked the file properties of DVDFab.exe (in program files) after applying patch?

Its v9.3.0.2 exe packed in a patch.

Am i correct?

yep is correct.

TheEmpathicEar
1 hour ago, lizardlick said:

Works great (win7 x64).  Have to navigate to find the RAR, but patch tested good.  Did splash a pic and language was in German (common settings and change to English) as stated by Halo_2, but otherwise OK.  Also, check temp file location in Common Settings - created a new AKOYA 'user' folder under C:\Users\ to store temp files, but change to your location of choice and delete the rogue folder (no actual user profile created).

I changed the temp location to D:\DVDfab [my storage drive for stuff like this]. I searched for this "AKOYA" folder under my C:\Users folder and did not find it? Can anyone confirm or deny?

Archived