best security

Guest grandcommander

Yes, Spybot is now atleast 3x as fast in on-demand scanning.

And yes, super anti-spyware is a pretty good candidate.

• Replies 57
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shought,

Just install spybot 1.6...today, scanning is pretty fast compare to 1.5. Guess I will have 3 anti-spyware working for me....until then.

Thanks for bringing me back to spybot.

@demonon

Yes,you're right, it is at least 3x faster.

I do not even need those things if intention is just to navigate on NET. When I leave Internet, in 2 minutes 45

seconds, I have everything like it was before entering, in good conditions without any kind of malware. How ? - That`s not a

secret and you all know it.

cheers

Jofre

I do not even need those things if intention is just to navigate on NET. When I leave Internet, in 2 minutes 45

seconds, I have everything like it was before entering, in good conditions without any kind of malware. How ? - That`s not a

cheers

Jofre

System Restore?

cheers

Jofre

System Restore?

Most likely he is pointing at Sandboxie :)

cheers

Jofre

System Restore?

Most likely he is pointing at Sandboxie :(

Or VMware :)

-------------------------------

VMWare and Acronis True Image are good ones but much easy to work is Ghost 11.01.You can find Ghost at the following Programs : Symantec Ghost Solutin Suite 2.0 and Norton Save and Restore.

If you want to try and need help, you can count on me.

Remember, when you have those 2 Boot Cdrom done, you may uninstall the Program and this way you dont loose space on Hard Disk.

If you dont have Win95 or Win98 for the Floppy Disks I`ll send the program that formats and inserts files needed.

------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

-------------------------------

VMWare and Acronis True Image are good ones but much easy to work is Ghost 11.01.You can find Ghost at the following Programs : Symantec Ghost Solutin Suite 2.0 and Norton Save and Restore.

If you want to try and need help, you can count on me.

Remember, when you have those 2 Boot Cdrom done, you may uninstall the Program and this way you dont loose space on Hard Disk.

If you dont have Win95 or Win98 for the Floppy Disks I`ll send the program that formats and inserts files needed.

------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

Ok good, maybe you can help me out on Acronis True Image.....the tutorial for True Image is about a inch thick..... ;)

I am using Acronis True Image as a Backup to my OS at the moment.....you just need to press F11 to activate it.

What other solution do you think is better....maybe should open another post on this subject :)

Archived