Nsane Wallpapers

HX1

• Replies 46
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I haven't gotten back here to post.. I have been doing quite bit of File Management on a couple of my drives and I have been working on cleaning out some files, some font management..Hopefully I will have some time to get back to this in a few.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to make a note to let everyone know that these will be changing.. if you like them download them.. Some time in the next couple of weeks I am going to AT MINIMUM remove the blob from the upper right hand corner..

I have noticed that it really gets in the way of positioning several other programs..Rainmeter, Samurize.. and anything you do has to be planned around it..The exterior border also kind of presents a problem in a way of anything that may run up to the edge.. Like Windows Sidebar for example, and if you use Windows Sidebar Styler, the skins start to really interfere.. unless I make something to go with it which, in my experience becomes complicated..

Also wanted to mention that this thread is open to anyone who may have Wallpapers they have made.. I will put them up on the first main thread...Just a heads-up..

• 1 month later...

Okay so now that I have been inside Windows 7.. and several other systems.. I think I may work something out in the next few days/week.. I am working from the color pallettes and ideas from four photographs that just look very sleek and professional as inspiration..for even Windows 7 ( non-aero editions ).. I may need some help from any of you who want ..to put any new input here...ideas.. I will start with a basic resolution.. probably the largest..then work downward...so anyone that is interested.. please let me know.. and this kind of a 'bump' post for the thread..I may have some of you choose between the results..

Wish me luck!..:thumbsup: LOL

It will be added.. do you want one of these from the one I have now.. or the one I am going to start working on in the next few days? I can have that by the end of tonight ..probably..not promising anything..

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, well an update... sort of looking for input.. these are quite large examples.. therefore the only thing that I am going to post will be thumbnails...that will link to the original for now.. so that they can be viewed.. and used/reviewed.. to help with some of the finished ideas..

Post EDIT

Let me know something.. ..I would like to know your opinion regardless of how small.. and would love also to get these done in the next few days .. Color/Style/Format/Position.. how it looks with your OS.. anything.. these are just some preliminaries.. Useful input only please.. :thumbsup:

Yeah I like number 3 the best myself.. Still trying to find something that may look best with Windows 7 even Basic Aero without glass.. I am going to try it out on another system.. but yeah ... I think it may just stay like it is.. but we will see..

Only one of these is going to move forward so keep the ideas/opinions coming... Can't do it without your input!

• 11 months later...

Well I guess it would be a needed bump and carried over from the Post Them Desktops! Thread.. a new Wallpaper is coming..

POST EDIT: NEW VERSIONS

First Draft.. the 2560 x 1600 was 5.5 MB in size so I took a Screen Shot to show.. what I have thus far.. colors and Yes lighter version would be available...

Open to collaboration and input from everyone... ( yes that includes the Staff..LOL ) :)

Wondering about the capitalization.. all lower case seems to be trademark and some of the small things can individualize it so much..

EDIT: I will also need a volunteer.. to test out the details in the image as I have 1280 x 800 res.. and 64 MB card.. some details will not come out well or I may miss something I need to correct.. someone with HD capability.. I could have done it n HD res.. but I don't think my system will handle it.. and anyone with Dual Monitors.. Trying to figure out the most efficient way of being able to extend to other monitors through a blank, PSD, or simple color choice numbers for background...

NEW VERSIONS

>Post #1<

not bad bro ... but I think the lettering needs some re-work. :)

Yeah.. and I noticed that the outside gradient right where the greyish blue fades to black.. it seems to be a problem .. I will work on it some tommorow/later today..

Okay Double Post hate to do it.. :rolleyes: Second Draft..Three new versions.. this is only for Blue..

Please :beg: with the feedback.. Much Appreciated..

:thumbsup:>Post #1<

Getting better and better :thumbsup:

Not bad bro, changed the size to 1280x800 :)

capturedoq.jpg

It looks good!.. One question though.. the shadow from the "ribbon" area... is it degraded or smooth on your desktop.. I have to be sure.. sometimes when you optimize a screen shot.. it will do that.. I want to make sure the quality is good though.. they were here, but sometimes... ya know.. LOL

looks good here ... might just be the screenshot, I only use the built in snipping tool of win7

• Administrator

@heath28m/nirvid05: I have the font that is used to write nsane.forums logo. If you want, just ask. ;)

Yeah I would like the font.. either that or I may have to 'refine' the logo a bit.. it seemed like it needed a little more..

EDIT:

I also want to Thank DK for getting me the font.. so the new Wallpaper will have a clear logo... It was needed... Many Thanks!.. :thumbsup:

>Post #1<

looking great heath! ... more deviations to come? surprise me bro :thumbsup:

Archived