Nsane Wallpapers

HX1

• Replies 46
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, every designer has his/her own style of creating a design. (like a wallpaper etc.etc..) Therefor each design might be/is unique, so you better use your own creative mind :D

The style, you could make it a kinda match to the Site... And yea, if something is pretty, why wont you use it ;)

You could make them in numerous sizes.. I just want it in 1440x900 :P

Okay well.. if you will test out these for clarity and resolution of your screen..feedback is welcome on the walls...

The style may not suit some of you.. and these are kind of tests anyway.. I tried to keep it relatively simple to accommodate a wider range of people, workspaces, and transparent windows..Not to mention Rainmeter skins and several other programs can benefit from the look...

AND YES.. please continue to post on the thread.. still looking for input...

See post #1 of this thread..

Looking pretty cool, my desktop is rather full so I can't see much of it, but it's looking fine :)

Awesome :lol: . 1280 x 1024 for me please :D .

Awesome :lol: . 1280 x 1024 for me please :D .

Anyone in particular.. you wouldn't happen to know the larger resolution to 1280 x 1024 would you.. if I can make it larger first then work downward it usually works best...of the three the bottom right tag is different...

BUT yeah.. those I guess would be wide-screen and I need to make one in my resolution...which is that rez..just scaled down..

I should have it a little later on today though..

The font is called 'Pirulen'.. I can't even remember where I got it.. and it has several styling effects that I have done to it to make it a little clearer.. so its only slightly different.. I got tired of searching through 1100 fonts to try to match the site font..so I picked this one.. which I like.. always have one of my fav's..

Oh yeah and color variations are very easy..

.....I can't see much of it, but it's looking fine :)

LOL.. Thankssss...;) lmao

EDIT: Just added 1280 x 1024 resolutions..

LemonHead2089

i like them! using ndw2 as my background now. my desktop feels spacious now haha

it could look like all black with a slick silver lightning bolt a little on the upward right of the middle.At the bottom right "the future,today",in silver,which should actually be a link to the site(we should be able to enable/diasable this feature though.lol..),and a small nsanedown just below it.make either one the link..lol..

resolution to fit my 14inch 9year old screen

i dint no there was a tavern here :D

What about 1024 X 768?

I am on it.. will update again..I think I may start using some thumbnails and optimized images ion the thread cause it seems to be slowing the load time.. So I am going to streamline the thread a little and then get to it..

karachidude

LOL.. I need a resolution number.. right click desktop.. go to Properties >Settings.. see what screen resolution says..

• Administrator
What about 1024 X 768?

I am on it.. will update again..I think I may start using some thumbnails and optimized images ion the thread cause it seems to be slowing the load time.. So I am going to streamline the thread a little and then get to it..

karachidude

LOL.. I need a resolution number.. right click desktop.. go to Properties >Settings.. see what screen resolution says..

OK. Will be waiting for it. ;)

HUGE update.. check the post above where I threw in the thumbnails...

>Post #1<

Sharecode kind of thing..

BTW, I appreciate all the positive everyone is putting into this! :) Thanks..

Now.. more walls.. suggestions.. ???

One more thing I forgot to ask.. any dual/triple monitors.. Resolutions...think I may do one variation of each to accommodate it..them..

got all kind of resolutions threre..nice

Yeah I used an old computer and mine, along with my other two screens in Settings to check for resolutions.. There are still a few missing I think though.. :lol:

• Administrator

Look great. I liked the first one.

I like fractals and some more colour - your wallpapers are cool and artistic but I personally like something more cheerful and bright. So, my idea for you is to create some fractals like pics.

Do you mean like this.. http://petercui.deviantart.com/. This guy has quite a gallery. He creates them on his Mac, is a professional designer who is still in school travels a lot..

Or do you mean like this..http://browse.deviantart.com/customization...actals/#order=5

The second one .. I wouldn't be able to do...The first one I would need a digi-pen, better processor, and a video card. But I could see about getting something done. I don't know who I would talk to yet..but I could look into it.

I refer to the first one usually as Vista Walls because they started to appear when the OS was being designed.. all different shapes and sizes. There are a few variations I like.. The Vista system I have a few on it.. but they are little different.

EDIT: Color variations would probably be fairly easy..

EDIT2: I actually found some brushes...I may try out..

Yes, I had in mind both types. The Vista Walls are cool, I like the lightness and the dreamy landscapes...but I also like all such fractals as you pointed in your 2nd link. Overall, I like these abstract visions - could be galaxies, but also romantic sceneries or florals - fractlas are great because of so many variations there and the colours.

I think you could easily create something similar, it doesn't have to be so high tech, just more colours and dreamy romantic brushes and stars....have fun designing..

15300000.gif

Well I must say this is going to be a little difficult... I will give it a try but I am not promising anything nor anything soon. I managed some cool variations of the colors.. by shifting HUE and SATURATION..Those were nice..I have used different brushes, rotating changed the whole thing.. color scheme...even and I still didn't like what I came up with.

Archived