Welcome back Nsane

rerigam

Yeah it's been really painful to access the board lately.

@Lite can't move due to his excess fat and @shought is busy with his maiden girlfriend (p.s. He has just turned 18, so he may have discovered some exciting things):P

• Replies 65
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this (this is about the only forum I visit) but in the past week to 10 days, I have been almost totally unable to reach Nsaneforums. I always got typical 'site unreachable' errors whenever I tried. Is it my set up or my part of the world or has this site been offline lately..?? It has been 3 or 4 days since I was last able to get to this site, and that only lasted for a day or so after not being able to reach here for about a week. Of course this is such a great forum, I feel a little "out in the breeze" when I can't get here and contact my Nsane friends. Is there an alternative site I can visit if this place goes down again, if even just to find if it is online or not...???

Apologies if I have posted in wrong forum...

InsaneAl

6 minutes ago, InsaneAl said:

InsaneAl

Not a big deal

Moved from the Software Updates Forum

As I said before in another inexistent topic, I think this was DDoS attack. These days we get parallel attack to another one dirty website with shocking video sources.

fae4544d9a16190a369f34fa62625682.png

37 minutes ago, dudeluv said:

Yes, very nice to see nsane back up and running.

""I wore out my f5 keys""

Hahaha, I like that about the F5,, Yeah me too. I think my finger is also permanently flat at the tip... Super happy to be back..

Is there another place to meet up if this site ever goes down...??

InsaneAl

• Administrator

Thanks for all the care guys. We are a community and these comments signify that. But again, just incase it's not opening again, it may take a few days for it to be fixed.

13 hours ago, blstr said:

Would be nice to have some kind of communication "backup" site, where everyone would know what is going on in the background.

Or you guys know about such a place, were you talking with each other in some form while nsane was down? :) 

Its not too good to only have "F5 every hour" 'till it works again...

We do have a secret way to talk. We send each other messages written in binary, sent through post / mail office. But that post mail takes atleast a month to reach the other side of the world. That too, would need to be translated back to normal language after receiving. Turns out, it's no use sending just hello written in binary to the other side of the world through post mail, so we stopped doing that. :P Blame shought for coming up with that idea.

Jokes apart. Alternatively, you can always follow us on FB or Twitter. These links are always shown on the top right of FP - nsane.down, but somehow everyone always miss them.

10 hours ago, Tweety.Abd said:

God I missed nsane. I'm glad you guys are back, thank you DKT for your dedication. That said, you guys really need to update on Facebook when the forum is down. We'd worry a lot less that way :P

The credit mostly goes to shought though. We are strongly looking into posting updates on social sites and may do so whenever required.

7 hours ago, rudrax said:

Yeah it's been really painful to access the board lately.

@Lite can't move due to his excess fat and @shought is busy with his maiden girlfriend (p.s. He has just turned 18, so he may have discovered some exciting things):P

Except Lite, you will be surprised how young I and shought are. Nothing is secret about it though. :P

5 hours ago, InsaneAl said:

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this (this is about the only forum I visit) but in the past week to 10 days, I have been almost totally unable to reach Nsaneforums. I always got typical 'site unreachable' errors whenever I tried. Is it my set up or my part of the world or has this site been offline lately..?? It has been 3 or 4 days since I was last able to get to this site, and that only lasted for a day or so after not being able to reach here for about a week. Of course this is such a great forum, I feel a little "out in the breeze" when I can't get here and contact my Nsane friends. Is there an alternative site I can visit if this place goes down again, if even just to find if it is online or not...???

InsaneAl

Yes, the site has been inaccessible from last few days. We have been working on fixing it, by we I mean mostly shought. Meanwhile, as mentioned, you can always follow us on on FB or Twitter.

5 hours ago, dudeluv said:

Yes, very nice to see nsane back up and running. I wore out my f5 keys

Last time Lite upgraded the forums, he found some activity about some member pressing the F5 key too many times and almost banned him. So it was you doing that. :P

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 The whole of last week.

Finally some relief today. Joining in the grouphug now. :welcome:

Somebody please reassure me the site is well backed up if we ever have to go through the worst.

@DKT27 I know how old you two are. You two have just attained your puberty. So everyday you two are discovering new fascinating things and also some substances. So I know it's hard to keep focus on forums :rofl::spank:

A suggestion will be made on my behalf to the forum Admin's to give notice, via Facebook maybe, if or when something like this happens again.

maybe you could email (each and every on of) us :rolleyes: lol :)

Archived