• Korean
    • Greek

English is my favorite.

(sumant30 I can see that you love to rummage through old posts.) :pirate:

• Replies 96
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it should be OK in the polls section... Just don't start doing it everywhere around the forums :P However if the last vote is from 2006 or the beginning of 2007 then please make another poll if you're interested in the results :rockon: A lot of things change in two years :pirate:

I tried to vote and realized that I already had voted without bothering to comment, sometime in the past (for English.) Perhaps I may not have commented since this topic was quite old, at that point of time.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I don`t speak and don`t hear ! Bad luck, humm?

...but I understand 5 languages »»»» English , French , Italian , Portuguese , Spanish .

My favorite language is Italian.

my native language is arabic

But i do like english alot

• 1 month later...

Personally my fav language is Persian, Afghan Persian that is (Dari) not Iranian Persian (Farsi). Pashto is very close behind because the language is so sweet and its like nothing else you've ever heard before. But i speak Farsi, Dari, Pashto, Uzbek, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, English, Tajik and some Russian since i was born in Northern Afghanistan where Russian is widely spoken as a 2nd or 3rd language for people.

• 1 month later...

URDU(Language of the camps) & ENGLISH.If u count urdu as hindi or hindi as urdu,which they are because they are very very similar.Then URDU or Hindi is the THIRD most spoken language in the world :D

• Administrator

Gujarati :D . ANW Hindi and the other languages related to it and the most of the languages spoken in India, includin Urdu, has come from one of the most ancient language called Sanskrit.

Yes Urdu is a derivation of Persian,Sanskrit,English,Arabic,Turkish,Farsi etc,thats y its called the language of the camps,came about during the earliest muslim invasion of india.Add a little more SANSKRIT to it and it becomes HINDI.

• Administrator

No Hindi doesn't really contain Sanskrit words more than Urdu. I have studied Sanskrit properly and Hindi is just an evolved and easy in everyway compared.

• 1 month later...

None from Vietnam? :P

My fav is English. Use it for daily work, but my mother language is Vietnamese. It's the most difficult language to learn in the world! :))

Archived