LemonHead2089
I wonder if nsane has changed the Hindi selection

coz it still shows up as "0"

changed it for you :angry:

:o

"aapka bahut bahut dhanyawaad"

thats:

" a very big thanks to you" in Hindi.

ok i was the one who started it. so i should be the first one to vote for HINDI.

so cancel my vote for english and move it to HINDI or better still, let me vote again, this time its certainly gonna be HINDI.

:huh:

so wait, did u vote already? :o

• Replies 96
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chicano666

Spanish because I can speak, write and undertsnad it. As you may know by now, I'm Mexican. Also, I would like to learn Japanese, I find it very interesting, but it apperas that its also very hard to learn.

Guest MPAA_agent
Helo MPAA_agent ...

Welcome to THE nsane forum  :o

"Hum saat saal Rajastan me the" "Aur Hindi mera 2nd language tha 10th tak"

So I know good Hindi.  :huh:

Gir489 Heres a second request to have Hindi added

Afterall 1/6th of the world resides in India and atleast 50% of us speak Hindi  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o

"Swagat karne ke liye shukriya."

Rajasthan....... my sister is there at the moment!

u said u work 4 HP in technical department......so r u a hardware engineer or a support personnel?? and whats ur real name??

mine's ASHISH.

Guest MPAA_agent
changed it for you  :huh:

so wait, did u vote already?  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:angry: ........of course....... i did vote earlier 4 English coz i couldn't find HINDI.....and i made the first request 4 including HINDI..........:o

LemonHead2089

ok MPAA_agent. added your vote to the poll :angry:

Guest MPAA_agent
ok MPAA_agent. added your vote to the poll :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i guess i had thanked you (the MODs) a little too quick!!....... :huh:

i should have waited till now......SHUKRIYA!! (THANK YOU!!)

If we keep talking in Hindi I guess the admins will throw us out and ask us to create a new Hindi forum for ourselves :huh:

I was there in Rajasthan quite a long time back since then I moved to Hyderabad.....

Recently moved to Banglore joined HP as Tech Eng

I have frnd in training named Ashish

Waiting for RudeBoy to add his Vote as well :angry:

Guest MPAA_agent
If we keep talking in Hindi I guess the admins will throw us out and ask us to create a new Hindi forum for ourselves  8)

I was there in Rajasthan quite a long time back since then I moved to Hyderabad.....

Recently moved to Banglore joined HP as Tech Eng

I have frnd in training named Ashish

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok i know we r not supposed to talk in HINDI but at least we can talk about it..... 8)

anyways i dont want to be thrown out.....:huh:

which university have you got your Engg. degree from??

:o ......i know, its perhaps the most common name in India....... in my school, there were 2 more people of the same name & now in college there are 3 more people in my branch + 2 more in another branch with the first name ASHISH. so i m not surprised!! :angry:

u didnt tell your name?........ :o

I did my Electronics Engg from Pune Univ passed out in 2003.....

I m just wondering if i should give out my name or not :huh: :angry:

Would pm u the name

Guest MPAA_agent
I did my Electronics Engg from Pune Univ passed out in 2003.....

I m just wondering if i should give out my name or not  :o  :o

Would pm u the name

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pune University....good... :huh:

8).......2003....so that means you are two years senior to me... (i m passing out this year!) :angry:

whats the problem in giving out your name??

ok.....fair enough.... pm me.

SacredCultivator

Has to be English since I don't really understand many others that well.. I know a little here and there but yeah...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
SliverSamuel
I'd love to learn Japanese myself, but you could probably guess that from my name, avatar and sig :D

I know chinese, and in ur avatar...it's in chinese... :D it means big... :)

• 6 months later...

My favorite language is German. But English is very good and necessary as well.... And I can´t forget my home language: Portuguese. :(

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bolt_Gundam510

Japanese animation sucks. Period.

They do, big time

what are yall talking about Japanese animation is soooooooooooooo cool :) what's wrong can't speak some of it. i know some words and i am trying to learn the language as well. it's the same with every thing you learn it's goingto be hard at first but after a while you start to learn it real fast. remember when you started to learn how to spwak and how hard it was for you to learn it. well it's the same way with every other thing that ones learns as well. so give it a chance and see what you can do with many different things as well ok.

FundamenTos

I'd have to say Spanish, but only because it is my native language. I don't think I have a "favorite" language so to speak, but I'd definitely like to learn a few more.

English for me

English for me. Did French at school. My main language is 'bad language'. :welcome:

yup me too :welcome:

Fr.jack hackett

I was hoping Klingon would have been an option, alas as the great war poet gzhhhwfad penned; hwafg jhgarrgh buiiolgrhg! buiiolgrhg! karrom!. ( which roughly translates as : Shout at the foreigner loudly!

• 4 weeks later...

Since English is too easy of an answer, I'm going with something different. Japanese was my pick.

While I did take two years of Spanish, I barely enjoyed the process. Sure, learning isn't always supposed to be ecstacy, but I just wasn't getting good vibes.... So, after a while, I tried The Rosetta Stone's Japanese program, and it went pretty well. I could pick up on some of the stuff, and actually started to catch the words here and there in the only animes I can stand (Gungrave and Great Teacher Onizuka... I have Trigun in English, and that's not bad). Those who have lived in the US for a while might understand this better than others, but I eventually developed a very basic vocabulary in Japanese, similar to US citizens and their typical basic vocabulary of Spanish. Not by any means a lot, but it's progress for a complex language.

I could have quoted a few other people on the Japanese language, but basically everything that's been said so far has been true (aside from opinions on anime.. because.. they're opinions...). It's definantly a difficult language, having 4 writing styles, in addition to speaking and understanding it. From what I hear, Japanese is like a cold rock. You have to sit on that rock for quite a while for it to get warm, and if you leave it for too long, it'll be cold again.

• 3 months later...

Mandarin by far is the best, such a gentle smooth language to speak, unlike Cantonese where it's a B**tard*se* dialect.

2nd best is latin which is a written language not spoken.

• 1 year later...

Archived