Kaspersky IS 2010 is blocking my download in W Vista&7

Anas

Hi, can any one help me? i turn on my desktop or laptop and every thing is fine and working well, but after a while my download is blocked in every browsers(Firefox,IE,Chrome),download software(internet download manager,Jdownloader). Restarting only well solve the problem....

• Replies 51
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
karachidude

u want any advice just ask DKT,hes the all knowing "advisor"if u no wat i mean :rofl:

know coming back to ur problem open up the KIS firewall and c if u find a clue there,make the filtering interactive.

u want any advice just ask DKT,hes the all knowing "advisor"if u no wat i mean :rofl:

know coming back to ur problem open up the KIS firewall and c if u find a clue there,make the filtering interactive.

i did but couldn't find any thing

• Administrator

What does it mean?

ANW I haven't tried Kaspersky, but have you tried to disable it for sometime? Then try to download.

karachidude

check if the firewall is blocking all these programs,it is highly unlikely though if the automatic filtering is on.KIS would never block browsers and IDM automatically unless u tell it to do so.

check if u have done that manually by mistake, if it has nothing to with the KIS Firewall and network connection, then ur in a pickle.

@DKT

it means what u think it means,i.e ur one of the greatest minds on NSANE and i thought u could help him :D

What does it mean?

ANW I haven't tried Kaspersky, but have you tried to disable it for sometime? Then try to download.

check if the firewall is blocking all these programs,it is highly unlikely though if the automatic filtering is on.KIS would never block browsers and IDM automatically unless u tell it to do so.

check if u have done that manually by mistake, if it has nothing to with the KIS Firewall and network connection, then ur in a pickle.

@DKT

it means what u think it means,i.e ur one of the greatest minds on NSANE and i thought u could help him :D

i didn't miss with i am sure

• Administrator

Disabling everything on Kaspersky is not doing any good than why do you think it causes the problem?

karachidude

@anas

u can still browse rite?

Disabling everything on Kaspersky is not doing any good than why do you think it causes the problem?

@anas

u can still browse rite?

karachidude

no idea whats causing that,i m sure somebody here would no.

You got any proof that Kaspersky is the problem?

You had this the whole time, or did it just happen?

Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and delete what it might find.

Also post a Hijackthis log here please..

For making a log do the following:

-Download Hijackthis and run it..

-Figuur%201%20HJT.jpg

First press (with the blue framework) button "Config" and check/uncheck the following lines so your Config is the same as the picture below..

Figuur%202%20HJT.jpg

-When done press Back and press the (with the red framework) button "Scan" (see picture below)

Figuur%201%20HJT.jpg

-When it's finished the scanning, press the (with the red framework) button "Safe Log" and safe it to your Desktop.

Figuur%203%20HJT.jpg

-Please post your Log in the next reply..

-When asked to delete something malicious, open up Hijackthis. After the scan has finished, search for the same line mentioned by the "Helper" and check it. After checking all the lines press "Fix Checked".(see picture below)

Fihuur%205%20HJT.jpg

no idea whats causing that,i m sure somebody here would no.

Hi, can any one help me? i turn on my desktop or laptop and every thing is fine and working well, but after a while my download is blocked in every browsers(Firefox,IE,Chrome),download software(internet download manager,Jdownloader). Restarting only well solve the problem....

Can you more precisely describe one instance of each step involved in the process of recreating the problem on your system. Step by step. All running programs you have open or have auto-started... Any download managers or recent installs immediately before this issue came up.

In some cases sites themselves can have issues when it comes to downloading versus serving a page, so make sure you try several other sites as well.

Dito @ Haantjuh

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2

Scan saved at 3:31:17 AM, on 8/5/2009

Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16385)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\DVD\DVDAgent.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqToaster.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

C:\Users\Diab\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.us/

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =

F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe

O2 - BHO: IDM Helper - {0055C089-8582-441B-A0BF-17B458C2A3A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMIECC.dll

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll

O2 - BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll

O2 - BHO: DigitalPersona Personal Extension - {395610AE-C624-4f58-B89E-23733EA00F9A} - C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpOtsPluginIe8.dll

O2 - BHO: IEVkbdBHO - {59273AB4-E7D3-40F9-A1A8-6FA9CCA1862C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010\ievkbd.dll

O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg.dll

O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll

O2 - BHO: Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: link filter bho - {E33CF602-D945-461A-83F0-819F76A199F8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010\klwtbbho.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl.exe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TSMAgent] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer for HP TouchSmart] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDAgent] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\DVD\DVDAgent.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [uCam_Menu] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam" update "Software\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010\avp.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')

O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')

O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Anti-Banner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010\ie_banner_deny.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all links with IDM - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IEGetAll.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download FLV video content with IDM - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IEGetVL.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with IDM - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IEExt.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll

O9 - Extra button: &Virtual keyboard - {4248FE82-7FCB-46AC-B270-339F08212110} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010\klwtbbho.dll

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {5067A26B-1337-4436-8AFE-EE169C2DA79F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {5067A26B-1337-4436-8AFE-EE169C2DA79F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll

O9 - Extra button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll

O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL

O9 - Extra button: URLs c&heck - {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010\klwtbbho.dll

O13 - Gopher Prefix:

O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll

O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL

O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~2\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd.dll,C:\PROGRA~2\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd3.dll,C:\PROGRA~2\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\sbhook.dll

O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_b2e86aa7ebea9453\AESTSr64.exe

O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Program Files\LSI SoftModem\agr64svc.exe

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: Kaspersky Internet Security (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2010\avp.exe

O23 - Service: Com4QLBEx - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe

O23 - Service: @C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHostW.exe,-128 (DpHost) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHostW.exe

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe

O23 - Service: HP Service (hpsrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Hpservice.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe

O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_b2e86aa7ebea9453\STacSV64.exe

O23 - Service: StarWind AE Service (StarWindServiceAE) - Rocket Division Software - C:\Program Files (x86)\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe

O23 - Service: TeamViewer 4 (TeamViewer4) - TeamViewer GmbH - C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version4\TeamViewer_Service.exe

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: Validity Fingerprint Service (vfsFPService) - Validity Sensors, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\vfsFPService.exe

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--

End of file - 11722 bytes

no i don't,but this prob started to happen after i installed kis2010 on vista and after that i formatted my machine and installed win 7, same prob,also my programs that i use are the same kis 2010 is the new thing

Fix the following line:

O23 - Service: HP Service (hpsrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Hpservice.exe (file missing)

But this has nothing to do with the problems..

EDIT:

Ok, found some sweet juice..

Did you update from 2009 to 2010? If yes do the following:

Hello,

thank your suggestion.

I reinstal KIS 2010 b.463:

1/uninstal KIS 2009 with "KAVremover"

2/restart

3/instal KIS 2010 .463,activate with my KIS 2009 key

4/restart

5/disable parental control

6/KIS 2010 .463 is O.K.All video and downloads works fine.

Before instaling KIS2010 must by uninstal KIS 2009.

Rogino

KAVremover: http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/uti...avremover10.zip

+ Found this:

Concerning to:

# Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

# Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010

Before the OS Windows 7 commercial version release Kaspersky Lab products version 2010 are incompatible with that OS. After the OS Windows 7 commercial version release compatibility of Kaspersky Lab products 2010 with Windows 7 will be done and the results will be published in time.

You know its odd that almost every system file related to Network activity is MISSING. Have you tried to run an update for your system through Microsoft lately? There wasn't any malware that just jumped off the page at me either. I am not really familiar with Windows 7 and won't be until I get a final copy of it. Your permissions for some of those files may be wrong.

If you just installed Windows 7, and have nothing involved with it yet I would do a fresh install, and make sure you go through all of the steps for setting up a network connection. IF you have a connection with a bridged driver or connection, Like for instance with VirtualBox, go to Properties for the connection and uncheck the driver for your main connection. ( meaning disable your main connection from being bridged to anything else ) This can be fixed later but restart, and restart your router if you can.. and see if things don't iron out.

EDIT: small change

You know its odd that almost every system file related to Network activity is MISSING. Have you tried to run an update for your system through Microsoft lately? There wasn't any malware that just jumped off the page at me either. I am not really familiar with Windows 7 and won't be until I get a final copy of it. Your permissions for some of those files may be wrong.

If you just installed Windows 7, and have nothing involved with it yet I would do a fresh install, and make sure you go through all of the steps for setting up a network connection. IF you have a connection with a bridged driver or connection, Like for instance with VirtualBox, go to Properties for the connection and uncheck the driver for your main connection. ( meaning disable your main connection from being bridged to anything else ) This can be fixed later but restart, and restart your router if you can.. and see if things don't iron out.

EDIT: small change

But his problems started @ Vista.. :)

+ the missing files mentioned.. It's due to this:

Not 100% capable with Windows 7.. but still it does the job right :)

windows update is running, and no newer updates. I don't think a malware is causing this and my installation is still fresh,less then a week, and this this prob is on my desktop also

windows update is running, and no newer updates. I don't think a malware is causing this and my installation is still fresh,less then a week, and this this prob is on my desktop also

But did ya update from 2009 to KIS2010? This could be the problem.

You know its odd that almost every system file related to Network activity is MISSING. .........................

But his problems started @ Vista.. :)

+ the missing files mentioned.. It's due to this:

Not 100% capable with Windows 7.. but still it does the job right :)

Oh I had no idea.. LOL.. Probably better go with the advice related to installing KAP..

If this is a fresh install of both then I would be looking at the router config..

i had kis 2009 and i uninstalled it and installed 2010 on vista, on w7 i did a clean installation

karachidude

use malwarebytes,trojan remover and KIS(if its scanning) just to b sure.u can also google bout ports(the ones used for downloading) and c if u can resolve the problem.

Check BHO's and ActiveX with spybot search and destroy

Archived