• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jan Krohn

• erp-ster0

• uffbros

• jack

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, as well as Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers. Ever s

Version 8.14 (24 May 2019): Downloads for Windows 7 and Office 2010 now every Wednesday; renamed Windows 10 April 2019 Update to Windows 10 May 2019 Update; added Insider and developer versions up to

Version 6.10 (9 June 2018): Added back Spring Creators Update; added the latest developer and Insider versions up to build 17677; added Office 2016 for Mac build 16.13; added Microsoft Expression; mov

Official release notes are updated now.

I did not forget to do so - just quickly wanted to put the kids to bed before finishing to write everything up - and the fell asleep myself! :lol:

New version available:

Version 3.18 (9 September 2016): Improved detector for HOSTS file modifications, removal of code that caused false alerts in anti virus tools, full localization for Polish.

You didn't understand. If I try to use the tool I'm getting a internet connection error. And if you try to download the tool from the authors site you get a 404 error.

I was able able to get the tool  from majorgeeks servers but not from the authors site.

This is the url to download the tool: https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool

The author doesn't seem to be hosting the tool on  https://www.heidoc.net/

Why don't you do a bit more investigating before saying anything or thanking anyone...

Even the link in the first post gives a 404 error

Edited by lurch234
  • 2 weeks later...

don't work for me...I've just downloaded it but when a I try to select and download office 2016 error (see the image in the attachment) 

so win 10 x64   version 1607 build 14393.222

security suite kis 2017

error.GIF

Edited by ilcorsaro73
add on
4 hours ago, ilcorsaro73 said:

don't work for me...I've just downloaded it but when a I try to select and download office 2016 error (see the image in the attachment) 

so win 10 x64   version 1607 build 14393.222

security suite kis 2017

Interesting. I've not seen that error before. It shows to be coming from chrome.exe, not from the download tool.

I've tested with the latest Chrome version (32 bit), and can't replicate the message.

Maybe you have a Chrome extension that causes the issue?

I'd suggest using the "copy link" button instead, and pasting the download link into the browser.

XFYp7ao.jpg

Edit:also win 10 page was not showing in previous version

Edited by Xionic
  • DKT27 locked this topic
  • DKT27 unlocked this topic
  • DKT27 pinned this topic