• Replies 72
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

It should be more clear though. :hehe:

Nice one shought

It should be more clear though. :hehe:

Nah, it's blurred around the edges on purpose ;) (The edges of the whole image and the letters)

• Administrator

Was joke. Saw the smiley? :)

I have brushes by PAUL W.. and some others that if you don't already have.. you'd probably like.. all over deviantart.com ( course you probably know that. )

Was joke. Saw the smiley? :)

Uhuh, but I thought you were making a serious joke :D :P

I have brushes by PAUL W.. and some others that if you don't already have.. you'd probably like.. all over deviantart.com ( course you probably know that. )

I might, could you give me some screenies? (Nope, don't already know about that, I'm a novice when it comes down to imaging...)

I might, could you give me some screenies? (Nope, don't already know about that, I'm a novice when it comes down to imaging...)

Okay its actually best if go to deviantart.com at this ( oops didn't work ) go to Resources and Stock Images > Application Resources... and take a look around. There will be a menu on your left where you can choose where to go. You can go to brushes and it will show you all of the brush packs.. PaulW actually COULD be of interest...but there are so many more things out there .. and in this section.. You simply drop the files in your Adobe folder and load them as brushes when you need them..can be pretty cool to work with...

May come back with an example of what a brush does..LOL .. in fact I will be back so keep and eye out for this post..

EDIT: OKAY here is a good example of some of the brushes.. this image was made of a Photo Mode screen shot of one GT4 car, Then using brushes, the background was covered ( looks a little messy but it is supposed to..LOL ) and using various blending methods within each layer ... Different effects came from the brushes themselves..

EDIT2: Removed link.. goes right to my account with entries..LOL.. Oops..

Hi there guys,

I did just a small test, and not even a test, its my first image I created!

Nsane_Down.png

I wait your comments, in case its need for some! I am not into contest, but if you guys like it, just use it! Even i do not think that someone will like it!

It's good for a begin, but you could use some more effects + layers..

Check google for some Signature tutorials ;)

I made another, with a moving background:

eiwmbt.gif

Nicely done. :D

Used Photoshop?

Never used Photoshop in my life :P Well, one time someone forced me to...

I used Paint.NET to create the initial image then used a Matrix wallpaper blended with another wallpaper to create the background, then I moved the Matrix wallpaper 5 px up(indeed, up, if I move it up it looks like it's going down ;)) each step, total of 30 steps and the first 5 and the last 5 steps blend together to 'hide' the loop(it's noticeable at the right part of the image though, maybe some other spots but I'm too lazy to fix it...). Then I used some cheap ass GIF Animator to put them together :D

Btw: Thanks, do note that none of this is really 'my work', I just used some font, two nice abstract images blended together then blended with the font, cut it out, did some blurring around the edges, a little Hue and Saturation here and there, some manually edited letters because they didn't fit it and then of course the Matrix wallpaper blended with some other abstract things.

Never used Photoshop in my life :P Well, one time someone forced me to...

I used Paint.NET to create the initial image then used a Matrix wallpaper blended with another wallpaper to create the background, then I moved the Matrix wallpaper 5 px up(indeed, up, if I move it up it looks like it's going down ;)) each step, total of 30 steps and the first 5 and the last 5 steps blend together to 'hide' the loop(it's noticeable at the right part of the image though, maybe some other spots but I'm too lazy to fix it...). Then I used some cheap ass GIF Animator to put them together :D

Btw: Thanks, do note that none of this is really 'my work', I just used some font, two nice abstract images blended together then blended with the font, cut it out, did some blurring around the edges, a little Hue and Saturation here and there, some manually edited letters because they didn't fit it and then of course the Matrix wallpaper blended with some other abstract things.

Still, it takes effort to do all that =]

• Administrator

Ah. The effortless piece of art. ;)

Still, it takes effort to do all that =]

You got that right :rolleyes:

Anyhow was just pointing out that I don't claim this all to be 'mine' ;)

• Administrator

@Haantjuh, there was still 30 minutes to go till the closing time.

@heath28m, the closing time was 9pm GMT. ;)

@All please see this topic.

Archived