Spread the Word - A Competition

Lite

• Replies 72
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I can see it properly in FF. It is in brown and black colors and it is animated.

• Administrator

It is an business class banner.

• Administrator

I'll just add this:

* I won't be monitoring this thread for entries.

* Its better to keep your entries private, this way there can be no arguments. I will post the best 5 overall entries for all to see.

* We would prefer everyone took some more time to develop the ideas a little further and get something really impressive to me before the deadline and not just send the first thing(s) they create.

Uhm, Question...

Can u submit multiple banners (like ones with another color etc etc..), or do you have to submit 1 Final version? :lol:

• Administrator
* We would prefer everyone took some more time to develop the ideas a little further and get something really impressive to me before the deadline and not just send the first thing(s) they create.

That one was targeted at me? Just jokin. ;)

actually it was targeted at me cause i was one of the first to pm lite with a banner.

• Administrator

What time/date did you sent it?

• Administrator

Thats just one of my "standard" messages ;) . I actually sent it to everyone that sent me an entry, but neither of you two had the first entry!

• Administrator

Then whom it was? Don't tell me you have entered by your-self. ;)

It doesn't matter when you finish ur design.. People can have nice ideas.. other can't think about a thing>>takes more time.. and others work slow :')

• Administrator

Got it right.

lol, more of mine are comming up, I'm a bit tired from the Gym these days... brain ..not.. working.. at ... maxx.. for.. some ..design ideas :P

I was wondering if there is a place where we may acquire resource images for the logo, favicon, and slogan; possible any other items of interest to be included in these creations?

I can pull these images from the site and work with them but they take a bit more time to work with, and become degraded in some cases when re-sampling. So originals with transparency, and all the P's and Q's.. would be nice.

The font as well...

Alright just made four submissions...everything but an avatar.. plus an extra...and I may still make an avatar.. who knows..lol

EDIT: Okay yeah did and avatar.

Could you please send them over to any member of the staff except Lite? He's currently unavailable so he won't be posting them in our staff forum for us all to see, which is something we would like ;)

Ok, I decided to submit my entry then... just for fun, I'm not expecting much :) Just to see what happens. Wouldn't have done it without Heath's positive comment, so thanks.

sent pm to shought

Received both your entries ;)

Here's something I came up with(I'm not entering the competition though :P).

o8docj.png

Updated it :rolleyes:

Archived