DID You like NSANE NEW LOOK or OLD LOOK?

kantry123

[POLL]DID You like NSANE NEW LOOK or OLD LOOK?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. DID U LIKE THE NEW IPS UPDATE?

• Replies 101
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Melon Head said:

Cant lock RSUs any longer. Cant delete notifications, the list goes on and on.

Those features require 3rd party scripts to be additionally purchased (or, manually slip-streamed into the CSS.)

ATM, the Admins. must be busy exploring the native IPB — the V4 is unchartered territory (for them) which calls for a great deal of investment in time and energy.

One would expect them to divert attention to these external functions only after the stock Board starts running to a nicety.

12 hours ago, a4z said:

i'm fine with the new look, as long as the search is fixed. I can't find anything on the new search!

Search should be fixed. If not let me know what you can't find, I'll look into it.

About the search, there's an equivalent from this one now ? Since the update, it doesn't work anymore (That page does not exist.).

If you could take a look, it would be nice. Until now, I wasn't able to find out an alternative. There's too much data with "All Activity" and for me, it's confusing.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2015 at 6:06 AM, shought said:

Search should be fixed. If not let me know what you can't find, I'll look into it.

@shought

Thanks for your hard work man.

I point my finger at you and say thank you

then after (my pointed finger) I'm giving you two thumbs UP...

Just like maybe in a new/different car/device all things take a little getting used too.

I'm adjusting just fine and mind you, I'm by no means, in no way a techy dude...

All I find is that I have to apply myself, make a few errors and learn from them.

I enjoy the new site, I applaud your time and efforts.

Since we are talking about "look" the new one looks definitely better and cleaner. It also responds a little bit faster than the old one.

I don't know..maybe it's just because I'm easy to adapting with new things. Once all functions and features back to normal, perhaps people gonna like the new look. Although I agree a dark them would be great.

Just now, Ibanezzz said:

Although I agree a dark them would be great.

A dark theme is already available — just select it from the drop-down menu and activate it after navigating to the very bottom of the page. ;)

22 hours ago, dcs18 said:

A dark theme is already available — just select it from the drop-down menu and activate it after navigating to the very bottom of the page. ;)

Whoa!! thanks for informing this, I didn't realized it was already available o_O

23 hours ago, dcs18 said:

this dark theme makes it easy reading now! all the little gadgets coming back :)

The new nsane looks younger. As all bugs are fixed this new version has many new options that simplified their use.

The important thing or button line is not the looks but that at the end it runs faster and the down time is reduced drastically for the benefit of all nsane users.

Also any options that were in the old looks and requested to be included In the new look, that the Administrators take the time to study them and in the possible included them in the new looks.

The V4 is shaping up pretty well — wish I had more time to pimp this Board. ^_^

For a full screen view, click the following image and then click Full Size (at the bottom-left-hand side corner):—

Bend it like Beckam — bring back the much missed New Content to the new V4 just as it existed on the older V3 (replete with the Titlebar / Heading.) ^_^

For a full screen view, click the following image and then click Full Size (at the bottom-left-hand side corner):—

This was NOT an upgrade.

The new content listing is not nearly as useful as it was before.

Another fine example of how 'newer is not always better'.

Archived