DID You like NSANE NEW LOOK or OLD LOOK?

kantry123

[POLL]DID You like NSANE NEW LOOK or OLD LOOK?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. DID U LIKE THE NEW IPS UPDATE?

• Replies 101
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2015 at 4:28 PM, Melon Head said:

New look sucks so does site functionality. Even when the bugs all get squashed this board will be to frustrating to even visit any longer! Big big story here at nsane!

Why wrong mate?

My view is "looks" alone, should not be the criterion for a decision to "like" or "dislike" a Board — not to forget that the cosmetic part can always be changed by the User . . . . . . . depending on their aptitude (anyways, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder — doesn't it?)

I am seeing a host of possibilities in other criteria, though — noticed the same when refurbishing my tutorials. BTW, the Admins. are enhancing the site by the hour — optional themes might sway the favor of the votes.

14 minutes ago, Melon Head said:

Some may have noticed that I had a bad day yesterday. Comming home to nsane being screwed up was the last straw for me yesterday. I apologize to the staff and members for my childish behavior. I hope you will accept my apology.

:hug:

I've already lost all my friends now that this update is finished.

Not to mention that my eyes are hurting with this theme :(

And I'm trying to figure my way around the whole thing again.

2 hours ago, Melon Head said:

There was an option to turn off all sigs on the old forums. It was located in the 'ignore' options.

G3JIIBt.png

Truly liked n started loving the new look.. Its sexy sooperbbb 

7 hours ago, Melon Head said:

There was an option to turn off all sigs on the old forums. It was located in the 'ignore' options.

Unfortunately, that option blocks signatures only when one is signed in — for a more global effect, check out this post.

16 hours ago, Melon Head said:

Here is what I dont like:

5)Can NOT delete my responses to others RSUs

The procedure to delete your responses to others RSU is the same as deleting your own RSU:—

1 hour ago, saeed_dc said:

Now if you ask me I'll say I like the new look :)

Me too, i was even thinking of opening a new poll with the title changed your minds.

I don't see it as a " SNAFU " at all...

When your friend changes their looks you don't dis-own them, you cope and move forward with them.

Nor when invited into someone's home do you re-arrange their furniture or start tearing out walls to make

yourself more comfortable in their home, after all this is nsane home and we all are visitors. Respect it...

You'll get farther with sugar than vinegar in any suggestions you offer to change something of the forum.

Isn't it enough that nsane is trying to use technology (which is a fundamental cursor of the site) to enhance it for us, 

I for one am glad that nsane cares enough to better itself and move forward to 2016 and beyond. I haven't seen these words in this thread yet so let me be the first of many to say

Thank You NSANE   :)

Happy new SITE in the HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !

On 12/9/2015 at 2:21 AM, Melon Head said:

Here is what I dont like:

6)When quoting a post that has already another post quoted within it(what I call 'nested'), the 'nested' quote is not quoted. (you understand what I mean? right?)

You mean like the following:—

Spoiler

On 12/7/2015 at 5:10 AM, Melon Head said:

I think it sucks donkey balls!

On 12/9/2015 at 11:37 AM, dcs18 said:

So far... so good.

The "New Look" it's fine I like it. But the search section sucks, I can't find anything. I also miss where you click on "new content" and now we don't have it. Instead we have Unread Content. Otherwise life is good...... Cheers! 

DID You like NSANE NEW LOOK or OLD LOOK?

The look is not too awful. What concerns me is privacy. I was viewing someones profile and all their activity and upon trying to reply to one of the posts I realized that I wasnt even logged in. Im sure there are many underlying(user)security issues as well. One would be well reminded that newer is not always better and most certainly not as private(especially where software is concerned)as in days past. This is all troublesome to myself and when taking into consideration the very nature of this site(pirating software)that just elevates the level of my concern.

21 hours ago, abbdoc said:

<snip> but "View New posts" has disappeared

???

You can now customize the Board to suit your own idea of New Content (New Posts.)

For a full screen view, click the following image and then click Full Size (at the bottom-left-hand side corner) — to exit the image from full screen, press the Esc key:—

IrkoENg.png

Archived