Forum Upgrade Bugs

shought

• Replies 895
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tapatalk support enabled.

Dark theme added, please find it at the bottom of any page in the Theme dropdown.

Just now, shought said:

Dark theme added, please find it at the bottom of any page in the Theme dropdown.

It works great — in fact, better than the one I created for my personal use.

5 minutes ago, shought said:

My eyes thank you so much ...

14 minutes ago, shought said:

:notworthy:

Another bug

each page in a search result is considered a new search and a what time is required.

Fixed a lot of things today: emoticons, flags, dark theme, Tapatalk and probably some more.

I also forwarded some of the bugs to the IPS dev team as they are theirs to solve.

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

It works great — in fact, better than the one I created for my personal use. F3h9xqz.gif

The first page is somehow tolerated, but activity side - there would be required a little bit designer's eye and hand help. This is simply spooky.

15 minutes ago, dac said:

anyone know why post counts dropped

Post counts have been recalculated. This means any post which has been removed will no longer be counted towards your total. 

The dark theme looks like high contrast theme of windows while visiting the forums from android. Good for eyes though. 

7 hours ago, Kalju said:

The first page is somehow tolerated, but activity side - there would be required a little bit designer's eye and hand help. This is simply spooky.

Yep, there certainly are some inconsistencies in the dark theme most of which I managed to tweak on my end.

12 minutes ago, Taker said:
8 hours ago, Kalju said:

Even on the first page the formatting is disturbed :yes:

For me, the Homepage (first page) is more inconsistent than the Activity page — have fixed some of it myself, though..

8 minutes ago, Taker said:
8 minutes ago, dcs18 said:
8 hours ago, Kalju said:

For me, the Homepage (first page) is more inconsistent than the Activity page — have fixed some of it myself, though..

screenshot??? :naughty:

I am not yet done — it's a work in progress (just a sneak preview, for you.)

For a full screen view, click the following image and then click Full Size (at the bottom-left-hand side corner) — to exit the image from full screen, press the Esc key:—

2 hours ago, Taker said:

btw how r u planning to fix the alignment/formatting on the homepage???

The above was just a proof-of-concept — the end final shall come out much better (when I have the time.)

2 hours ago, Taker said:

The all black base is the dampener in this theme.....

black background though would have looked awesome while retaining the customary white base.

Meanwhile, check out the default theme — have tweaked it to go easy on the eyes.

For a full screen view, click the following image and then click Full Size (at the bottom-left-hand side corner):—

9 hours ago, shought said:

Fixed a lot of things today: emoticons, flags, dark theme, Tapatalk and probably some more.

The flag that I had opted for, was working — now, it has stopped working. :think:

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Just noticed a very obvious bug only on the dark theme — the FavIcons are missing on every nSane tab.

on the...what dark theme? OMG! thank you, my eyes thank you for this!

10 hours ago, shought said:

I also forwarded some of the bugs to the IPS dev team as they are theirs to solve.

re: dark theme. you're centainly on the right track. love the shade of gray. now let's see what i can do about those blue bars with stylish.

• Lite locked this topic
  • shought unlocked this topic

Archived