Can you try the following and report back:—

}

.fa.fa-comments {
	color: #FFF !important;
}

.fa.fa-comment {
	color: #FFF !important;
}

??? whaaaaat?, i have no clue what to do with that piece of code, (i guess you didn't write a guide :P)

• Replies 895
  • Views 80.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, asf said:

??? whaaaaat?, i have no clue what to do with that piece of code, (i guess you didn't write a guide :P)

Forum bug

at the statues updates the like button is distorted

2015-12-15_150751.png

I see some problem is when quote and then write all text, preview and submit reply buttons not visible. Is need again refresh page for see buttons.

8 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

GhU1cDZ.png

15 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

9q9AfmZ.png

May ask what this about?

2 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

The ends where the arrow points, are self-explanatory — you may draw a comparison at this status update. ;)

What i meant was, you quoted my posts and showed exactly the same thing i posted  :blink:

Just now, asf said:

What i meant was, you quoted my posts and showed exactly the same thing i posted  :blink:

No way are they the same!

Something is happening here, but do not understand what it is.

• For me is everything simple - I can not understand at all, what is happening here.
  • Do you know how good it is to be a fool, and if there isn't even no longer also a curiosity. 
  • Just watch and admire the play of colors. Especially if it's blue, everything is blue, like dreams.

6 hours ago, KP333 said:

@dcs18 I haven't got stylish or UC element hiding helper installed, I'm using basics setting on Firefox no fancy add-ons, except ABP & Noscript add-ons

I just disable every add-on I had and firewall just to make sure the firewall wasn't blocking anything still the same thing just a blue box where your suppose comment 

If I go to other forum that has upgraded their site everything working fine 

Another thing you could check for is, the hosts file — try the original hosts (in case you changed something there.)

Don't no if anyone else has this issue it started today..When i press edit in a post it just keeps loading on a white page almost like a re-direct..Same when i press CODE..And it doesn't stop loading ?

EDIT: Seems to be fine today..

3 minutes ago, F3dupsk1Nup said:

Don't no if anyone else has this issue it started today..When i press edit in a post it just keeps loading on a white page almost like a re-direct..Same when i press CODE..And it doesn't stop loading ?

I just tried it now and it's working fine, maybe clearing cache and cookies may help?

4 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

I just tried it now and it's working fine, maybe clearing cache and cookies may help?

Cheers but i use sandboxie and ff has always been set to never remember history..And ccleaner on a daily basis..

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Another thing you could check for is, the hosts file — try the original hosts (in case you changed something there.)

Me host file is clean i now using another laptop and it working fine im able to comment via this laptop, so it's got to be something on my main laptop that is blocking it,im gonna uninstalling & reinstall firefox see if that does the job

I am a nsaneforum member for years.
When the site has changed not get me login.
I had to create a new account with the same user. I am now a new member with 2 posts 1 message.....

Best regards

Just now, KP333 said:

im gonna uninstalling & reinstall firefox see if that does the job

Try on a new Firefox profile, if nothing works. :)

I don't know is this have to deal with the update, but text is disordered in the bottom in this posts on frontpage.

56708b225005a_ESETSE.thumb.jpg.3fd0f701e56708b1da60a2_esetab.thumb.jpg.953dfef27

• Lite locked this topic
  • shought unlocked this topic

Archived