UpGrade

Hi guys

Im trying to figure out a way to get custom cursor pack automatically installed and applied, either through the use of CMD batch fiile or software that can do this silently.

i wanted to get them installed and changed ideally from setupcomplete.cmd so when you first log on the cursors are custom.

Does anyone know a way to do this ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try googling it. You will come up with pages on Technet and other sites that explain how to use scripts with the setupcomplete.cmd to install custom items. I won't bother listing them here since they are so easy to find.

Ive been googling all night i would not post here unless i needed to, the only thing i can find is a way to install one inf file in the same directory as the batch file i have multiple in different folders and i want to auto apply one i found nothing for applying them i was up till 2am looking

Thanks but i know how to install that way i was looking for an automated process

well am sure u can use a CMD command ...

Thats what im trying to find i found one that can install the ini file if its in the same directory as the batch file buti have multiple directories

funny you should link this these are the exact cursors im trying to install silently unfortunately the included installer is an ini file i need something which can run silently and install multiple

funny you should link this these are the exact cursors im trying to install silently unfortunately the included installer is an ini file i need something which can run silently and install multiple

I don't know what you gonna do with silent installer but the .ini also doesn't make any noise :tehe:

You can instal multiple version of them and manually choose different color according to the respective cursor action.

Archived