• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
@DKT27:

You mean MBAM, right?

@shought:

Use a virtual OS or sandboxie :fear:

Yes I mean MBAM.

Why shought would need sandbox or virtual OS. I think I'm missing something here.

I agree with Bizarre, it would be best to use Sandboxie, but fact is, I'm just too damn lazy :fear: :D And I don't mind an occasional virus infection, I mean it does have to stay exciting, if I know I'm safe it isn't anymore :lmao:

• Administrator

I want to know about sandboxie, more than what the official website is telling. Can someone guide me.

Bizarre™

@DKT27

To make a long story short, sandboxie intercepts all changes before applying it to the computer.

Interesting thread!

I still have v 2.7 on my laptop. I think it's a reasonably efficient spyware tool although a nasty rootkit virus got through. The nice thing about it is that it just keeps working. Continual updates over aboput a 3 year period. No worries about password failures or no updating etc.

However, you cannot easily exclude particular files in v 2.7 which I believe you can in later versions.

For this reason I want to upgrade that and install a later version on my PC but I haven't yet read of a crack that is foolproof.

Bizarre™

There's a cracked DLL for v4 by union which is circulating around.

Some say it works, but I'm not sure since I only use NodLogin and the like :)

Archived