• Replies 260
  • Views 114.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/5/2016 at 2:20 AM, november_ra1n said:

Quick Reminder ** For those who fails Windows / Office restore activation:

MSActBackUp Portable v1.0.8

1. Disable Internet.
2. Check the box to "Restore WPA" and click button "Restore Activation". also it is best if you tick Restore the Software Protection Platform.

UOfyzVO.png

Make sure you dısable Anti*Virus software

LO1jRUX.png

3. Select the folder with the saved activation.

See the screenshot folder you need to select start with  === xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ===

Bcb1uIK.png

4. After program execution, the system will go to restart, you must wait for the reboot. --> #Notice: You may need to re-try few times if first restore attempt has not successful.!#
5. After the reboot, the program will continue recovery.

Testimonial: I have done it many times and never failed even once. !

Yep I did exactly what is told here. I doesn't have any AV installed as I have just formatted my system. I tried more than 5 times but no success. Office 2016 gets restored successfully though.

Capture.png

november_ra1n
9 minutes ago, rudrax said:

Yep I did exactly what is told here. I doesn't have any AV installed as I have just formatted my system. I tried more than 5 times but no success. Office 2016 gets restored successfully though.

Last think I can only suggest

1. Uninstall the Win 10 key --> How to Delete Windows & Office Key(s)

2. Install again via cmd (admin)

slmgr.vbs -ipk <full key>

3. Repeat the backup action with that tool again...

Edit: Install all your driver special INTEL system driver before backup sometimes helps..

If still not successful I do not have any LTSB key activate Via KMS and check the topic for new key..

1 hour ago, november_ra1n said:

Last think I can only suggest

1. Uninstall the Win 10 key --> How to Delete Windows & Office Key(s)

2. Install again via cmd (admin)

slmgr.vbs -ipk <full key>

3. Repeat the backup action with that tool again...

Edit: Install all your driver special INTEL system driver before backup sometimes helps..

If still not successful I do not have any LTSB key activate Via KMS and check the topic for new key..

Looks like the key has been blocked! 

Capture2.png

Now what? 

Hi.

Today I want to backup activation to upgrade Windows 10 Aniversary but I lost Office 16 key.

Does anyone have this key:  -FC2QY.

Thanks in advance!

november_ra1n
1 minute ago, SEAlex said:

Hi.

Today I want to backup activation to upgrade Windows 10 Aniversary but I lost Office 16 key.

Does anyone have this key:  -FC2QY.

Thanks in advance!

pm..

Akaneharuka

@november_ra1n Thank you for answer my question.

After I remove the unnecessary Office Grace Edition key 

In MSAct BackUp my Office 2016 still show as XXXX :(

november_ra1n
9 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

@november_ra1n Thank you for answer my question.

After I remove the unnecessary Office Grace Edition key

In MSAct BackUp my Office 2016 still show as XXXX :(

Are you sure you have deleted the right key not activation key also did you deleted properly?

However use other alternative --- OPA-Backup 3.4.2 is as good as MSAct BackUp

november_ra1n
1 minute ago, Akaneharuka said:

@november_ra1n  The Key that I need to remove is Office16ProPlusR_Grace edition right ?  :(

Btw, Thank you Opa BackUp is work fine :)

Yes only Grace period key...

And Opa is as good as MSAct BackUp

november_ra1n
2 minutes ago, WinThRs said:

Download Links MSActBackUp Portable v1.0.9 by Ratiborus

Reveal hidden contents

It seems that the download link for MSActBackUp is not working. For me it is giving 'Not Found' error. Please fix it.

Your country blocking tinyurl url you need to use VPN or proxy however one of the mirror from link:

http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/ibubusCn/file.html

Latest version: 3.4.2 OPA-Backup is able to backup the product activation of Microsoft Office
OPA-Backup is able to backup the product activation of Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. After reinstalling Windows, it restores the backup so that there is no need for activating Office again. 
Please note: Due to changes made by Microsoft to the activation procedures of Windows 10 and Office 2016 it is currently not possible to restore the activation data for these products successfully.  

How is it possible to backup and restore Windows 10 & Office 2016 if it states on the home page that it will not work?

november_ra1n
1 minute ago, EXILE said:

Latest version: 3.4.2 OPA-Backup is able to backup the product activation of Microsoft Office
OPA-Backup is able to backup the product activation of Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. After reinstalling Windows, it restores the backup so that there is no need for activating Office again. 
Please note: Due to changes made by Microsoft to the activation procedures of Windows 10 and Office 2016 it is currently not possible to restore the activation data for these products successfully.  

How is it possible to backup and restore Windows 10 & Office 2016 if it states on the home page that it will not work?

Cause I have tested many times on Windows 10 & Office 2016 after restore activation they both reactivated again.

On 8/3/2016 at 3:16 PM, rudrax said:

Looks like the key has been blocked! 

Capture2.png

Now what? 

Wow. Today I installed the Office 2016 and ran the activation backup to restore the activation. Guess what, along with the office, my windows is also activated successfully and permanently. Miracle or what!?

On 5 August 2016 at 6:39 PM, EXILE said:

well as NR said it still works and infact it does not give you the option of win 10 and office 2016 but instead win 8 and office 2013 but still choosing those it does work with win 10 and office 2016.

november_ra1n
Just now, Levo said:

well as NR said it still works and infact it does not give you the option of win 10 and office 2016 but instead win 8 and office 2013 but still choosing those it does work with win 10 and office 2016.

That has nothing to do with tools since Windows 8/8,1 Windows & Office activation files share in same folder as default, therefore you can not separate them any more..

november_ra1n

Dism++ Portable (x64-x86)

MwPuNO9.png

Another Portable Simple Tool Backup & Restore Activation

Utilities --> Toolkit

You can download latest version from Official Page:

https://www.chuyu.me/

november_ra1n
7 minutes ago, Geez said:

Portable Version: 32-64 Bits

Do you know where is app portable maker --> Geo Portable official page?

4 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

Do you know where is app portable maker --> Geo Portable official page?

No I don't have blog. I thought there are so many portable blogs already. I make portables for friends family etc...

I don't have any program installed on my computer apart from VirtualBox (everything portable)

november_ra1n
1 minute ago, Geez said:

No I don't have blog. I thought there are so many portable blogs already. I make portables for friends family and etc...

I don't have any program installed on my computer apart from VirtualBox (everything portable)

There are many portable blog sites but most of them do not make "stealth portable" and they leave the trace on the registry even on the Windows file system.

Archived