Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.8.1057

Astron

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.8.1057

Download - http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam or https://mbam-dl.malwarebytes.org/mbam-setup-2.1.8.1057.exe

Note: Final, DC 2015-06-29

Changes in 2.1.8.1057:

Improvements:

• License key is now displayed on the My Account screen
  • Remaining subscription duration now displayed on My Account screen
  • Implemented other licensing improvements to clarify license status
  • Enhanced protection capabilities of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Web Protection
  • Numerous enhancements to prepare for full compatibility with Windows 10
  • Enhanced Malwarebytes Chameleon's ability to fully restore Malwarebytes functionality when affected by a malware infection
  • Updated data collection techniques to improve malware research and analysis
  • Removed "Exclude" button on Website Blocked notification to reduce inadvertent allowing of malicious sites
  • Updated button text on Malware Detected and Non-Malware Detected notifications to clarify meaning
  • Added enhanced support for High DPI displays
  • Enabled the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free version to receive incremental database updates
  • Added appropriate copyright notices and license statements for all third-party open source software
  • Corrected translation errors for core non-English languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Polish)
  • Added support for Chinese Traditional, which is provided as a convenience for our users by a community volunteer and is not an officially supported language
  • Several improvements to malware detection and remediation capabilities

Issues Fixed:

• Reverted the temporary change in v.2.1.6 that disabled checking for updates prior to scheduled scans
  • Fixed SDK Database load errors for error code 2 and 1812
  • Removed obsolete "Terminate program when no threats are found" setting since scans now run from the tray application
  • Fixed several crashes that could occur during scan and quarantine operations
  • Fixed crash that occurred when clicking the Clear Policies link on Access Policies screen
  • Fixed issue where "Show notification after successful update" setting was not properly retained during an upgrade from v.2.1.4 to v.2.1.6
  • Fixed issue where "Close notification" setting was not retained during upgrade from v.2.1.4 to v.2.1.6 if the user had changed that setting back to 7 seconds after installing v.2.1.4
  • Fixed issue on the Quarantine screen where unselecting a quarantined item disabled the Delete and Restore buttons
  • Fixed issue where an incorrect program version was listed in the scan logs
  • Disabled option to specify rootkit scanning as part of a Hyper scan
  • Fixed issue in Windows 10 Tech Preview and Windows 8.1 where Malwarebytes Anti-Malware was unable to start in certain cases after self-protection was turned on
  • Fixed issue where Malwarebytes Chameleon did not load properly on Windows XP SP3 in certain conditions
  • Fixed issue which prevented Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v.2.1.4 (and higher) from upgrading over certain Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v.1.75 consumer builds

• Replies 41
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Siddharta, what else can I say.

It may feel very grateful for winning many "Like/Thanks" for posting an irregular topic that does not contain the minimum criteria of posting, that is, without a download link.

Creating 4 threads about the same software version is the proper way, yeah.

Topics should be created in the right manner, following the rules of the forum, just once. The rest is error of users, who create spam, confusion and extra work for Staff.

All these links that everyone has been posting in multiple threads have the same file hashes. They are all the same file, guys.

CRC32: 85379D80
MD5: D3B6FA14CB7E12B7FBC0B3AA26235898
SHA-1: 7783C2A681393DBAE743E830C255420483A38F7D

All these links that everyone has been posting in multiple threads have the same file hashes. They are all the same file, guys.

CRC32: 85379D80

MD5: D3B6FA14CB7E12B7FBC0B3AA26235898

SHA-1: 7783C2A681393DBAE743E830C255420483A38F7D

Follow the rules of the forum, if you want to post here, and not the rules of the software.

I only posted.

Some, even find this softaware sucks ...

Fact was I downloaded the installer a few days ago and there's no new update the developers even said it was final days ago after doing updates today mine is Final, DC 2015-06-30 :lol:

How useful is front page post were most everyone done got thorough auto updates or downloaded the installer already. Also this is a misleading post Its the installer didn't even change, Its not DC 2015-06-29 . The installer is still 2015-06-18 . The datacode is when it was signed .

Fact was I downloaded the installer a few days ago and there's no new update the developers even said it was final days ago after doing updates today mine is Final, DC 2015-06-30 :lol:

How useful is front page post were most everyone done got thorough auto updates or downloaded the installer already. Also this is a misleading post Its the installer didn't even change, Its not DC 2015-06-29 . The installer is still 2015-06-18 . The datacode is when it was signed .

Developers often release a beta or update and after some time they consider the same version as final. You know it. I'm just following the rules of the forum.

How useful is front page post were most everyone done got thorough auto updates or downloaded the installer already. Also this is a misleading post Its the installer didn't even change, Its not D C 2015-06-30 . The installer is still 2015-06-18 . The datacode is when it was signed .

Developers often release a beta or update and after some time they consider the same version as final. You know it. I'm just following the rules of the forum.

I know the rules here but still you're post is misleading it says D C 2015-06-29 but its not why not just been upfront about it and told everyone its the same installer and no need to update if you already have no one wants keep downloading the same thing over and over . ;) DateCode is the day it was signed it was signed on the 18th its the same installer as before. They just renamed it from mbam-setup-consumer-2.1.8.1057 to mbam-setup-2.1.8.1057 i could done that lol .

Proof

Pbiwc0A.png

How do you get D C 2015-06-29 from this?

NdhK4hw.png

Its D C 2015-06-18 FYI . :lol:

I know the rules here but still you're post is misleading it says D C 2015-06-29 but its not why not just been upfront about it and told everyone its the same installer and no need to update if you already have no one wants keep downloading the same thing over and over . ;) DateCode is the day it was signed it was signed on the 18th its the same installer as before. They just renamed it from mbam-setup-consumer-2.1.8.1057 to mbam-setup-2.1.8.1057 i could done that lol .

Proof

Pbiwc0A.png

NdhK4hw.png

No more comments. Is useless.

Proof

Pbiwc0A.png

NdhK4hw.png

No more comments. Is useless.

You're post was useless to me you wasted my time I downloaded it because i thought you posted a newer installer . One thing I never do is have a reason to mislead anyone . And if I ever did it It was by mistake . I always try to be 100% honest to everyone .

Some, even find this softaware sucks ...

WRT, to the sheer number of services this software creates by default, I often come across some Users reeling under the Madonna effect — ". . . . . . . . . . . . . touched for very first time, like a virgin." g4ZwQYe.gif

I often come across :troll: and everything else on this board but there's not much you can do about but stop visiting. And you can try to justifie it all you want it still change the fact his post is misleading there's no DC 2015-06-29 and there was no update! it never existed

MBAM is release and installer is same just first for some users after is public for all.

MBAM is release and installer is same just first for some users after is public for all.

It was public to anyone who visit the site or numbers of other sites that done posted the update anyways also it was on auto updates .

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/169387-malwarebytes-anti-malware-update-to-218/

Really its old news that per the rules here it will make the frontpage . B)

BTW, can someone please confirm the number of services the Final, DC 2015-06-30 now runs - is it less . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . or even more? yXZVmpE.gif

Its Just like SAS they update installers all the time with newer updates but they dont front page them everyday. there's no installer MAM with a Datecode latter than the 18th even . Only the updates will change if you update it . It requires internet :lol:

The latest offline database June 25th

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/malwarebytes_anti_malware_database.html

BTW, can someone please confirm the number of services the Final, DC 2015-06-30 now runs - is it less . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . or even more? yXZVmpE.gif

nmdQbJV.png

That's only if you use realtime with a key that runs as a service free version dont run as a service.

Archived