[Help] MBAM issue!

Roger D

arre tote tu zinda hai? :o

Swarg ki pariya utni khaas nahi lagi, so wapas aa gaya. :P :P :P Kaisa hai ???

Don't you have any giveaways for ESET nod32 Antivirus.. You Giveaways chor ? :P

No. As far as I remember, you were doing the ESET giveaways.... What happened to those keys??? :D

• Replies 67
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try resetting your router.
Also check your browser extensions.

I know SlimRock had 2-3 keys last tym I checked :dribble:

then what are u waiting for..? :duh: Contact him and provide me the key you lazy.. :tehe:

Don't you have a notification popping up from your system tray icon? It gives you the option to whitelist the site you're trying to visit.Just okay it once.

After a while,if you keep pretty much to the same sites, it wont bother you anymore.MBAM is a good addition to someones protection especially if you have the Pro version.

No popup at all.. and in my case it has nothing to do with whitelisting websites.. after enabling the Malicious website Protection, it simply blocks net for the whole system.. It can't even update itself.. :( :( :(

That's why I said, check/reset your router or the browser extensions.

No. As far as I remember, you were doing the ESET giveaways.... What happened to those keys??? :D

Nothing is forever.. not even Roger D.. :lol:

Don't you have a notification popping up from your system tray icon? It gives you the option to whitelist the site you're trying to visit.Just okay it once.

After a while,if you keep pretty much to the same sites, it wont bother you anymore.MBAM is a good addition to someones protection especially if you have the Pro version.

No popup at all.. and in my case it has nothing to do with whitelisting websites.. after enabling the Malicious website Protection, it simply blocks net for the whole system.. It can't even update itself.. :( :( :(

That's why I said, check/reset your router or the browser extensions.

What browser extensions..? I can't surf even in Firefox, opera or Ie.. :(

and I'm using prepaid 3G sim based dongles for internet.. how to reset my router ? :unsure:

I was quite satisfied with ESET Nod32 Antivirus and WFC. now I'm missing ESET.. :pos:

Let's TeamView maybe :huh: and while we do that maybe have a luk @the Natalie Heart Collection :naughty:

:o :o :o

You tell? :naughty: found sum1 to :hug:

Mil gayi.... Nayi wali mil gayi.... :party: :towel: :towel: :towel:

What browser extensions..? I can't surf even in Firefox, opera or Ie.. :(

and I'm using prepaid 3G sim based dongles for internet.. how to reset my router ? :unsure:

I'm of no help then. I never had any problem with MBAM.

Details? :medic:

I guess I already told you on Flock !!! Didn't I ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm now on ESET Nod32 Antivirus 9 Beta.. valid till 30/11/205 :P

funny I run MAB and Nortons just use the "Exclude Website" and go where I want EOS doesn't take much brain power to work that out surely?

Archived