ESET Endpoint Security v 7.0.2073.1

DiamondK

13 hours ago, coua said:

thank and appreciate @vyzzer nice license :troll:

2_zpscwmhvwb2.jpg

WOW, Endpoint Security, valid until: 8/13/2020, so sexy :P

Hopefully I can be a Senior Member soon, therefore I can request this Endpoint Security serial from vyzzer. Love this forum forever :wub:

• Replies 333
  • Views 66.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, vyzzer said:

It's OK jeffeuh, don't be sorry. I'm just trying to clear up any misunderstanding that you may have on the way I'm sharing the ESET license keys.

I'm looking forward to sharing the ESET Endpoint Antivirus license key with you.

Regards

You right and i well understand.

@Maxxx0508 , I'm agree with you.

Thanks to all for help and sharing. This is exactly why i will try to help me too.

7 hours ago, DiamondK said:

WOW, Endpoint Security, valid until: 8/13/2020, so sexy :P

Hopefully I can be a Senior Member soon, therefore I can request this Endpoint Security serial from vyzzer. Love this forum forever :wub:

Hi DiamondK

Although you're not a Senior Member but to me, you're a preferable member.

I'll PM you the ESET Endpoint Security license key shortly but because of the small predetermined number of activations allowable (28) for this license key, I need you to PM me the computer name of your machine so that I know the activation belongs to you and avoid blocking your activation accidentally from the ESET Administrative Control Dashboard. This is also to prevent overuse of the license key and blacklisting from ESET.

To look up the computer name of your machine, press the Windows logo key and then tap on the Pause/Break key to open the System window.

BTW, the ESET Endpoint Security license key end date is on 3-14-2017 and not 8-13-2020 as shown in the screenshot posted by coua. I honestly don't know what coua is up to but I'll be writing to him/her soon because my Dashboard is showing that he/she has taken up 3 activations slot from this license key using machines bearing the Computer Name: Administrator.

As I'm only giving out one activation slot to each member, I'll be seeking coua cooperation to release 2 activations slot so as to be fair to the other recipients and also to make room for other members who are in need of this license key.

Regards.

Edit: PM sent.

2 hours ago, vyzzer said:

Hi DiamondK

Although you're not a Senior Member but to me, you're a preferable member.

I'll PM you the ESET Endpoint Security license key shortly but because of the small predetermined number of activations allowable (28) for this license key, I need you to PM me the computer name of your machine so that I know the activation belongs to you and avoid blocking your activation accidentally from the ESET Administrative Control Dashboard. This is also to prevent overuse of the license key and blacklisting from ESET.

To look up the computer name of your machine, press the Windows logo key and then tap on the Pause/Break key to open the System window.

BTW, the ESET Endpoint Security license key end date is on 3-14-2017 and not 8-13-2020 as shown in the screenshot posted by coua. I honestly don't know what coua is up to but I'll be writing to him/her soon because my Dashboard is showing that he/she has taken up 3 activations slot from this license key using machines bearing the Computer Name: Administrator.

As I'm only giving out one activation slot to each member, I'll be seeking coua cooperation to release 2 activations slot so as to be fair to the other recipients and also to make room for other members who are in need of this license key.

Regards.

Edit: PM sent.

2 hours ago, DiamondK said:

It is fair to own 01 activation for each member B)

i agree with you :Psorry for my inconvenient:ph34r:

tropiquem@n

Hello folks, i'll keep the april expiration file for my personal Mac ESS, i prefer sacrificing for my customer, is it possible to have 01 activation for my Windows Server 2012 ? eventualy ? Thank you in advance for the kind answer.

#1 updated ^.^

The meaning of respect in this hacking world meant never ask where the sources from, am I correct?

I felt so boring someone kept on asking this stupid question,

it’s purely kinda great human relationships in terms of learning/respect & gentleman’s’ agreement

(thus; how to respect others & kept promise always).

Just my 2 cents.

p.s. Glad to have so many civilized administrators kept monitoring this forum.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:32 PM, coua said:

i agree with you :Psorry for my inconvenient:ph34r:

Hi coua

I would appreciate if you could let me know when you're releasing the 2 extra activations slot which I've mentioned in the above post or, would you rather let me deactivate all 3 activations slot from my Dashboard and then you perform another activation on one of your machine again. The reason for this is that I don't know which activation slot you would be keeping because all 3 machines are bearing the same computer names.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding to the matter.

BTW, there's is another activation slot taken by undentified machine bearing the Computer Name: Falcon-PC, please confirm that this is not your machine and I'll deactivate it.

Regards.

20 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

Hi coua

I would appreciate if you could let me know when you're releasing the 2 extra activations slot which I've mentioned in the above post or, would you rather let me deactivate all 3 activations slot from my Dashboard and then you perform another activation on one of your machine again. The reason for this is that I don't know which activation slot you would be keeping because all 3 machines are bearing the same computer names.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding to the matter.

BTW, there's is another activation slot taken by undentified machine bearing the Computer Name: Falcon-PC, please confirm that this is not your machine and I'll deactivate it.

Regards.

yes, you can deactivate all activations from me :lol: and share it for other people, i've used 91 days keys eset trial :lol:

p/s: big thanks for your kindness because u've shared:rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, coua said:

yes, you can deactivate all activations from me :lol: and share it for other people, i've used 91 days keys eset trial :lol:

Thank you for the quick respond, coua

I'm done deactivating all your machines but at any time, if you wish to reactivate again, by all means please do so.

Again, thank you for your cooperation and understanding to the matter.

Happy computing.

Regards.

On ‎15‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, coua said:

Hi coua

I see that machine bearing Computer Name: Falcon-PC has reactivated again, please confirm that this is your machine and I'll allow activation otherwise I'll deactivate it again and then block the machine from future accession to the ESET activation server using the license key.

Thank you for your kind attention to the above matter.

Regards.

7 hours ago, vyzzer said:

Hi coua

I see that machine bearing Computer Name: Falcon-PC has reactivated again, please confirm that this is your machine and I'll allow activation otherwise I'll deactivate it again and then block the machine from future accession to the ESET activation server using the license key.

Thank you for your kind attention to the above matter.

Regards.

No, i don't know the falcon-pc:ph34r:

8 hours ago, coua said:

No, i don't know the falcon-pc:ph34r:

OK coua, I'll reassert with ESET the whereabouts of the machine and take the necessary action.

Thank you for taking the time to look into the matter.

Regards.

hi all,

I would like to deploy the ERA Virtual Appliance dedicated to me and my family.

Anyone have a license for EEA for 20 users ? and for a long time ?

Thanks.

hi all,

is someone has a key for ESET File Security for Windows Server (EFSW) for a long long period ?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, antarctic said:

ESET Endpoint Security serial please????

Already given on the first page by DiamondK.

1 hour ago, antarctic said:

Thanks......

For ESS 8 last days all keys blacklisted............

PM sent

Archived